Fan Fictions

A-K tie the knots...of marriage!

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Wedding Part One

Khanna House has been decorated with silver and pink stringers, balloons, red and white rose petals on the wooden mahogany stairs. People are hustling and bustling around, trying to get everything prepared, and guests are seated in circles.

Naina Khanna dressed elegantly in a golden sari and American gold jewelry;  stands out like a Carthaginian Queen. After coaching all the preparations for the sangeet, she takes a deep breath and seats herself next to her best friend 'Damini Bose" who is also dressed stylishly in a dark cherry colored sari.

On the other hand, Kripa and her family enter. Kripa is dressed in a beautiful red salwar kameez. Her silvery black hair is left loose, and her appeasing smile warms all. Behind her  Gayatri Sharma proceed in, and with them their relatives are also welcomed by Naina and Dilip Khanna.

Naina: aao, Kripa beta, hum sab tumhara hi intezaar karahe the…

Kripa: jee…

Naina: aap sab bhi betiye, please make yourself comfortable,

Says Naina gesturing to the newly arrived guests.

Anitah comes looking spikey and cute, and stands in the middle of the circle. And, ahem…get your hands together for Anitah, who starts tuning or rather dancing to the song… and beside her Mishty comes looking pretty and sweet, and also starts dancing to the song...

Hum ladkiya nahi hungama hai

Lagti hai seedi saadi ya mai drama hai

Hungama hai…

Ladko ke peeche peeche jaaye

Unko deewana deewana banaaye

Jaadoo chalaayi, ek chutki mai karke

Inko deewana

Bachke rehna re baba…bachke rehna re baba

It's girls on the way

It's our way guys get of our way

Ladko ka fashion hua hai poorana

Aaya hai ab ladkiyo ka zamaana

Kripa hears a buzzing noise, she picks up her cell and reads the SMS sent by Angad.

"abhi..ke abhi…upar aao mere kamre mai"

Kripa looks around, and sees every second glance towards her, so she sends a message back to him, denying his request. A second later, she receives his SMS, and in it it's written "agar tumne aur der kardi, toh mai neeche ajaonga"

Kripa nervously looks around, and stands up and proceeds towards the stairs…

"kahan jaari ho Kripa beta?" Naina's curling voice spikes her ears like a wire pricking through a sheet.

Kripa turns around

"woh…mujhe bathr..oom jaana tha"

"oh ok, but jaldi ana"

"jee"

Kripa nervously proceeds up the stairs, and as she is walks through the second landing, a strong arm grasps her waist and pulls her into a darkened room.  She leans back against the cold white wall behind her, and stares transfixed into Angad's magnetic black eyes. Electro-magnetic fire sparks the entire room. Angad inches closer, till Kripa and him are barely a breath apart...PG 13😆so I won't go further than that...

song plays....

pyar ki raahein

hoti hai mushkil

chalte chalte milti hain manzil

dil ka kehna hai

pyar ki yeh jaa

har ek pal

dil se jiye ja

haan maine maana ishq kuda

sabse judaa hai

haaan woh judaa

sabse judaa

haan mera dil jisse dil pe fida hai

sabse juda hai..sabse judaa hai...

"Angad"

Angad touches her soft lips, and hushes her....and their eyes generate current without any electric breaks...

If you like it, I will continue...😛

Keep smiling...

The sun rays are always

behind those disdainful clouds

Love you all

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

can_gal thumbnail

omg continue now!!!!!
its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooood!!!
omg soni di ur wonderful!!! a-1!!!!
😊
sonia----continue soon!
soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: can_gal

omg continue now!!!!!
its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooood!!!
omg soni di ur wonderful!!! a-1!!!!
😊
sonia----continue soon!

thanks Sonia😛 my lil bacha!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni di

soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meira

😳 ...... do continue

aww....I will😛

can_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

thanks Sonia😛 my lil bacha!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni di

ur welcoem didi!! BTW: when r u continuing the nexx part!!!!

-rani

soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: galpal

ooohhh soni---pleeaase continue---i love it---please do continue---dont stop---i need a big dose of romance after today's rocking episode!
👏
pallavi

thanks Pallavi, I will continue soon, mean while do continue your honey-moon epic, I'm loving it!😛

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Angadzgirl thumbnail
plz continue soon........me just love it to much..........

~sweta~
This is great soni...wow very nice
soni595 thumbnail
The Wedding Part Two

"Angad"
Angad touches her soft lips, and hushes her....and their eyes generate current without any electric breaks...
"Angad, mujhe chodho, neeche sab mujhe dundre honge"
"toh intezaar karle"

Kripa tries to unclasp her hands from Angad's grips but fails. Angad slips out a silver chamber box out his pocket, and opens it. In it, a shimmering golden locket gleams in the darkness, with fades of moonlight peeping through the transparent curtains.

Angad removes the delicate locket from its box, and pulls Kripa towards him. And then goes behind her, and slips the golden gleam around her neck. Kripa touches it lightly, and looks into Angad's eyes.

"This is so beautiful Angad"
Angad brushes a strand of golden brown her from her face, and holds her face.
"No, not as beautiful as you"

Kripa blushes a deep shade of crimson, and takes this opportunity and tries to run out of the room, but her scarf gets stuck on Angad's silver cross. Kripa tries unsuccessfully to untangle her scarf from his cross, but fails.

Slowly, Angad removes Kripa's fingers, and untangles it. Kripa's hand tingles from his touch. She looks into his eyes, and shines under his intensifying gaze. Angad holds one side of her face, and smiles a cocky grin....

"dekha, kisi ko bhi humara door rehna acha nahi lagtha"

"acha, par mujhe toh bohoth pasand hai" saying this Kripa flees from the room, with her red scarf flying over Angad, almost like love flowing on him.

Kripa descends down the stairs, and finds Harshini waiting for her. Harshini nudges her,
"So, upar kya chalra tha?"
Kripa straightens her scarf,
"kuch nahi"
"yea, right"

Just then, Gayatri comes rushing to them.
"kya karahi ho tum dono? Chalo sab dance karahe hai, aur tum dono yaha kadi ho"

Kripa and Harshini follow Gayatri and dance with everyone.

Preview: Angad and Kripa dance in front of everyone…and some flirty suits by Karthick to follow

Keep smiling....
Love
Soni
Edited by soni595 - 18 years ago
jaba_71 thumbnail
WOW soni mai mar jaoongiiiiiiiiiiiii keya kar rahe ho yaar?///////////////////////////