March 8th Wrnt Updt- Omi's accident

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1 :12/24KB: Milli gives RS some water. Anuj asks Milli to call doc..RS says no need I am fine. The RS tells Omi i am ur faultier. I know this is  wrong and I am at fault of keeping you in the dark. My conscious kept saying that I should have told you and i kept you in dark. manju also includes to this fault and RS tells her that Your matarani will not forgive you. RS adds that you haven't  spoilt  your daughters happiness but even Omi.s RS tells omi give whatever punishment you want. Manju asks Omi do Nakul and Dadi also know abt it. Omi is quite and RS adds to this that why does it matter if anyone comes to know or not. Omi adds that no they do not know. Then Manju says if you want send Neetu here but I am worried abt Samaj(Uff this Manju ji is aftr her face in the samaj all the time 😔)

RS stands up and says what Samaj are you talking abt Do you know now its soo late that we cannot abort the child. Omi cuts saying stop and he goes. and then manju begs him to stay and not tell anyone and she is crying at the door. Omi goes out and starts driving the car and the driver is telling him to stop. Then Abhi comes there with the auto and says i came following you and then he tells the auto guy to start driving and they follow Omi

Sc2 : Simi is worried and the chase between Abhi and Omi is going on and Abhi is calling out to Omi to stop. Omi thinking abt the flash back Neetu telling Omi that its Vickys baby in her tummy and what all RS said and Manju and behind him in the Auto Abhi is chasing him..  Omi turns and hiys the wall Car stops. Abhi runs out and  he and the driver  pick up Omi who is bleeding  .. Abhi calls the ambulance. Simi @ home is worried abt Abhi not yet come.

Sc3 :Hospital Abhi takes omi in a streacher  and he is taken innside 24 hour emergency.

Sc4 : Abhi calls Neotu and tells her that omi has had an accident. Neetu is shocked.

Sc5 :Rs  gets a call and he also comes to know that Omi has also had an accident.

Sc6 : Hospital Doc tells Abhi that his in need of blood. Simi arrives there and  she tells hers is A positive and to take her blood.

Sc7:Hospital
Simi is giving her blood to Omi.. Abhi is next to her and he holds her hand and she smiles. and turns.

Sc8 :Hospital
Neetu comes there and so also RS and Manju. RS moves towards Abhi and says I know till my heart beats nothing will happen to any of my family members and he goes to Simi and gives her a kiss on her forehead. Seeing this neetu annoyed goes out of the room ( Gawd when will she  realise anything).

Manju follows her and asks her what happend. Neetu questions Manju as to why did Omiji come home. Then Manju tells how did Omi come to know that you are pregnant. then neetu says you want to know how, Then Neetu pulls her in the room and then tells RS , Abhi and Simi who are standing that Simi di who is papaji's dil ki dhadkan told Omiji that i am pregnant ( OMG Neetu you have symptoms and he wanted to take you to doc and  wouldn't the doc say the same thing !!)

She adds You separated Simi di from your life i did that and also Mr. T and now you know where they were living @ Omiji's dhabba. And then Simi has told Omi  abt my pregnancy in her talks. RS stops her and tells If abhi had'nt followed Omi and Simi had'nt come here to give blood what wud have happened. And then the guy who is lying like this is your husband!

Sc9: Hospital Omi gets ups a little and Abhi supports him and give him his glasses. All are looking at him and he looks around and then sees Neetu. and then he touches his forehead and then thinks how he got hurt. Manju tells that u had an accident and then you lost blood also. And then Omi says that I am fine now, Simi says i do not want to come between both of you .

And she also says now humara Khoon ka Rishta hai ( meaning i gave my blood for you) and then she tells that Neetu was in love, and she tells that pyaar dose'nt see good bad and all. And therefore love is above all !!. And lisenting to Simi's pyaar ka phylosohy he smiles and she walks out and Abhi holds her hands and takes her {It was beautiful} . Omi looks at that and then Omi tells the others in the room I want to go home please take me home neetuji !! And she is surprised.

Sc10:Simbhi's home: Simi is packing and Abhi sees her doing that and asks aren't you going to college. Simi says Abhi i don't want to stay here. Abhi tells her to stop it and he tells that I know Omi very well and he also tells that he will not tell Nakul abt all this. and then Abhi says that i promise you Simi once we get a place I will take you somewhere else. Then Simi says that I will be late in the evening since I am going to meet papaji. Somthing is bothering him I will check up and some. I have kept tiffin for you have it.

Sc11: KB House: RS is getting scooter ready and then Milli says i will come with you. Then Rs says that i will be fine and i met Simi yesterday i am happy. then RS tells Milli that don't tell Simi abt the shop pblm I will manage.

Sc12: Delhi street near RS's shop
: Simi comes there  and is surprised that the store is closed.

Sc13: Delhi road : Anuj is walking into a jewellary store. Simi spots him and wonder what he is doing there. Then she sees Anuj with the kangan and then  he walks out. Simi goes into the store and aks the shop guy why did this guy come and thn the store jewllar tells that the guy kept the kangan for deposit

Precap: RS is telling manju and milli that After all that has happened how can Anuj think of partnership with Rajiv Bhalla. I will explain to him abt the risk factor.

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! This Neetu is impossible! So did Anuj steal Anita's kangans to give them as a deposit? She wasn't going to give them up without a fight?
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update.thanks so much
amrita7689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i bet omi is some one with a pure spirit......

amrita7689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was sad to him have that accident
-Shankar- thumbnail

Thanks for the update. omi is so sweet...simbhi moments were good.

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Feel sorry for Omi.
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.

They might well be Manju's kangans - Anuj wouldn't have the guts to steal Anita's. Papa ki FD, ab Maa ke kangan!

Simi was crying in the previous episode that it always backfires when she intervenes in her siblings problems, but clearly the fire hasn't singed her coz she is interfering again by snooping around Anuj.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bana i totally wanted her to back the bags and leav from their 9 Omi and neetus life)
but Abhi stopped her
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys,actually i missd yesterday's (monday's) episode due 2 exams... well, shanti, thanks 4r the episode written update... I simply dnt knw hw i could hv done without it... Shanti, u wrote in ur update dat something ws bothering abhi... Plzzzz cn any1 tel me, wat ws bothering abhi? 😕 Edited by Nisha1994 - 14 years ago