Show support Join the Human Chain

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Riding on the success of Mann Ki Awaz โ€“Pratigya, STAR Plus brings its viewers a special opportunity to connect with Pratigya's fight against injustice to women. After a huge turnout of women supporters in Mumbai, Lucknow and Kanpur for the Human Chain, who came together to support this movement, now its your turn as STAR Plus invites you to join the HUMAN CHAIN led by Pratigya (Pooja Gor) that encourages every woman in the city to come forward and join hands against harassment and disrespect towards women. Joining Pratigya in her effort will be prominent women from Delhi who will highlight & support Pratigya's cause at the human chain.

Commenting on this unique initiative, Mr. Anupam Vasudev, EVP - Marketing Star Plus, says, "This is the first time any channel has come up with such an initiative to connect with their audience for a fiction show. Pratigya represents an ordinary girl's fight addressed to the nation and delves deep into some of the basic injustices inflicted on women and which most of us have grown to ignore. Through the Pratigya - Human chain, we want to build a further connect with every woman who has gone through similar experiences and wants to take a pledge to change the situation."

This activity aims to reach out to women across the city and invites them to take a pledge to stand against eve teasing, harassment or general disrespect towards women. It not only strives to reinforce the cause highlighted in Pratigya, but also asks women to stand up and fight back to claim the respect due to them.

Watch as the drama unfolds on screen as Pooja Gor not only takes a Pratigya in real life but also in her reel life that will change the path of her destiny forever. Krishna, her stalker and tormentor will face the ire of Pratigya's resolve. Pratigya decides to marry him and takes into her hands to change her destiny.

This can happen to anyone of you. What can a woman do in a situation like Pratigya's? Tell us your thoughts and views. Join Pratigya at a discussion and a Human Chain in Delhi on March 8 at Jesus & Mary College, Chanakyapuri at 12:30 pm.

Don't miss this exciting episode and be a part of Pratigya's journey and lend your support through the Human Chain on March 8, Monday, 12:30 pm at Jesus & Mary College, Chanakyapuri.๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.afaqs.com/perl/media/media_newslets/?id=44514

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

Riding on the success of Mann Ki Awaz 'Pratigya, STAR Plus brings its viewers a special opportunity to connect with Pratigya's fight against injustice to women. After a huge turnout of women supporters in Mumbai, Lucknow and Kanpur for the Human Chain, who came together to support this movement, now its your turn as STAR Plus invites you to join the HUMAN CHAIN led by Pratigya (Pooja Gor) that encourages every woman in the city to come forward and join hands against harassment and disrespect towards women. Joining Pratigya in her effort will be prominent women from Delhi who will highlight & support Pratigya's cause at the human chain.

Commenting on this unique initiative, Mr. Anupam Vasudev, EVP - Marketing Star Plus, says, "This is the first time any channel has come up with such an initiative to connect with their audience for a fiction show. Pratigya represents an ordinary girl's fight addressed to the nation and delves deep into some of the basic injustices inflicted on women and which most of us have grown to ignore. Through the Pratigya - Human chain, we want to build a further connect with every woman who has gone through similar experiences and wants to take a pledge to change the situation."

This activity aims to reach out to women across the city and invites them to take a pledge to stand against eve teasing, harassment or general disrespect towards women. It not only strives to reinforce the cause highlighted in Pratigya, but also asks women to stand up and fight back to claim the respect due to them.

Watch as the drama unfolds on screen as Pooja Gor not only takes a Pratigya in real life but also in her reel life that will change the path of her destiny forever. Krishna, her stalker and tormentor will face the ire of Pratigya's resolve. Pratigya decides to marry him and takes into her hands to change her destiny.

This can happen to anyone of you. What can a woman do in a situation like Pratigya's? Tell us your thoughts and views. Join Pratigya at a discussion and a Human Chain in Delhi on March 8 at Jesus & Mary College, Chanakyapuri at 12:30 pm.

Don't miss this exciting episode and be a part of Pratigya's journey and lend your support through the Human Chain on March 8, Monday, 12:30 pm at Jesus & Mary College, Chanakyapuri.๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.afaqs.com/perl/media/media_newslets/?id=44514

ka beyyy ... oookaa ka matlab??? ee laundiya KISANVA ke saath ka bura karegi bey๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ??? iss ko humre KISANVA ka seedha sadha ... bhola bhaaalaa pyaar naaahiii dikhta ka๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•??? ohh god!!!! i hope ooka ka kauno plan pura na ho.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.. my poor KRISHNAAAA๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nd THANKSSSS for da article bey!!! ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

ka beyyy ... oookaa ka matlab??? ee laundiya KISANVA ke saath ka bura karegi bey๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ??? iss ko humre KISANVA ka seedha sadha ... bhola bhaaalaa pyaar naaahiii dikhta ka๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•??? ohh god!!!! i hope ooka ka kauno plan pura na ho.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.. my poor KRISHNAAAA๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

nd THANKSSSS for da article bey!!! ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

welcome dear...๐Ÿ˜Š

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Women in Delhi form human chain against injustices

Women in Delhi form human chain against injusticesNew Delhi, March 8 : Nearly 400 women from all walks of life came together to form a human chain here Monday - the 100th International Women's Day - to pledge their support against injustices and disrespect to women.

Sufi singer Zila Khan, entrepreneur Feroze Gujral, fashion designer Madhu Jain, educationist Shyama Chona, Delhi former mayor Arti Mehra and golfer and activist Neelam Pratap Rudy joined hands for the "I support Pratigya" campaign, organised by Star Plus TV channel for their show "Pratigya".

"Please voice for yourself, stand for yourself and take action against injustice done on you and around you. If you don't stand for yourself, no one will help you," the show's protagonist Pooja Gor, who led the chain, said.

Echoing Pooja's views, Mehra said: "We should never compromise, and should fight against harassment and disrespect."

Participants also included students from the Jesus and Mary College and the Maitreyi College.

The first leg of the campaign was flagged off in Mumbai December last year, and then held in Lucknow and Kanpur. (IANS)

Did anyone from this forum go???
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

Women in Delhi form human chain against injustices

Women in Delhi form human chain against injusticesNew Delhi, March 8 : Nearly 400 women from all walks of life came together to form a human chain here Monday - the 100th International Women's Day - to pledge their support against injustices and disrespect to women.

Sufi singer Zila Khan, entrepreneur Feroze Gujral, fashion designer Madhu Jain, educationist Shyama Chona, Delhi former mayor Arti Mehra and golfer and activist Neelam Pratap Rudy joined hands for the "I support Pratigya" campaign, organised by Star Plus TV channel for their show "Pratigya".

"Please voice for yourself, stand for yourself and take action against injustice done on you and around you. If you don't stand for yourself, no one will help you," the show's protagonist Pooja Gor, who led the chain, said.

Echoing Pooja's views, Mehra said: "We should never compromise, and should fight against harassment and disrespect."

Participants also included students from the Jesus and Mary College and the Maitreyi College.

The first leg of the campaign was flagged off in Mumbai December last year, and then held in Lucknow and Kanpur. (IANS)

Did anyone from this forum go???

Thnx mima...๐Ÿ˜Š

Xxxjrae thumbnail

mention not

it looks so sunny in Delhi, i'm so jealous
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Luckily i hd visited as it's near my college...๐Ÿ˜‰
Yipeeee....although it was very hot day but i couldn't saw Pratigya as it was very crowded...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก
Although i heard the speech...it was very motivational.....my friends had some pics..i'll upload them as soon as i'll get....๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago