Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _.serendipity._

Really beautiful, Pooja!! :) So well-written. Everything just flows together seamlessly.. Absolutely fantastic. And the whole thing seems so real! Eager to read more!

Oh and I love the song you used. It's such a sweet song and the lyrics suit this part really well :)

Glad that you liked it! Ah, relieved that the song part is liked!😊
scarlett.lady thumbnail
I 'really' enjoy reading your words form pictures of scenes I have seen one time or the other. The dialogue is in repartee likeness mostly, which makes it entertaining of course, but the description of scenes is that kind of 'easy to read' which screams out loud 'i was written with extreme precision' !!

Enjoying your style much Pooja, excuse my delays, was gone for a few days.

(S.L.)
Pooj@ thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarlett.lady

I 'really' enjoy reading your words form pictures of scenes I have seen one time or the other. The dialogue is in repartee likeness mostly, which makes it entertaining of course, but the description of scenes is that kind of 'easy to read' which screams out loud 'i was written with extreme precision' !!

Enjoying your style much Pooja, excuse my delays, was gone for a few days.

(S.L.)

Thanks SL, glad that you liked it!
Pooj@ thumbnail
First off, al LOT of apologies for going off without updating!
But yeah, I am back with a new on!!! :D
Pooj@ thumbnail
--Post removed--
Edited by Pooj@ - 10 years ago
_.serendipity._ thumbnail

Beautiful update, Pooja!! :D I absolutely love the way you write. It's all so precise and detailed and engaging, and and everything flows and fits together so well - it reads like a poem. I love that about your writing! It conveys meaning subtly, yet powerfully. 

And it's always disappointing to reach the end of a part because I get into the swing of things with so much ease that the end comes with a bit of a jolt.

My point being, of course, update soon!! :D :D
Edited by _.serendipity._ - 14 years ago
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How would have I reacted if Geet or Binata had got such an opportunity? My face drooped.

oh Aparajita cares so much about her friends😉......Geet was upset but  i think Geet and Binata are still too good as friends

pooja ,i don't know much about writing so,i can't comment on your writing style and all but i just love reading them.my comments will be mostly on the story and the charcters

yikes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Part Pooja! Really happy for Aparajita, she seems to be in 7th heaven ⭐️ I think I have already mentioned before how much I love the desi touch in your story, it really gives a feeling of homeliness, for the lack of a better word! Update soon =)
scarlett.lady thumbnail
Oh I'm in love with the ease of the flow in this story. I can't stop imagining myself as one among them, or better, as one around! Was the song title atop inspired from the obvious recent track? Also, (yes my ways to notice all titles, shouldn't I be when you take the effort?) the chapter name is bang on!

I repeat (in essence) - I'm in awe!

Grinning widely,
(S.L.)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great one!! Thanks a lot for the PM🤗