..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Loved Part 3!!
Keep It Up Yaar! =)
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I guess all want to see Pratigya to be too demure,and Krishna the almighty,that is why my fiction is getting such low response.

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

I guess all want to see Pratigya to be too demure,and Krishna the almighty,that is why my fiction is getting such low response.

nooo!! this is good..i love how u introduced them early on. instead of the actual show full of misunderstandings..and the kidnap scene too much ..
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey yar i missed ur third part by mistake....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz write the part 4 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................its too good....it wud have been better if this was shown in the real show..he heπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

Noo waayy!! I love the way u r portraying PratigyaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ After reading the other fanfics. I've actually been waiting for someone who would write and make Pratigya as a strong character..I even wish that the real Pratigya would be this confident and natural (like a real, normal, brave girl)  and honestly ur character of Pratigya is the best (in my opinion, of course!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)...So please continure to keep her strong and confident and keep up the good work!!😊😊

PS:  Can u update regularly plz!!!  I understand u might not update reg. coz of less comments but I am sure there are other silent readers (like myself) who r waiting for ur update, quite impatientlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†THANX
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OKMGGGGGGGGGGGG this is so goodd plzzzz continuee n also add me to thiss f..........add me to pm list....WOWWYYY........adarsh n nitin are so gr888..nbnn pratigya is firsm n very bold gal.....loved ittttttttt
Edited by sups2222 - 14 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think that fan fictions should be made sticky, coz some of us might miss them... like I missed this one, and read all the pages right now!
good work, keep it up! 😊
yakkudimag thumbnail
Thanks to all readers and silent readers.

yakkudimag thumbnail

Part 4

Adarsh was in the Civil Lines,he was there to purchase some books for his examination..suddenly he bumped with someone.It was the loafer who had come to threat his father..Adarsh looked at him angrily..situation was about to be worse ,then Adarsh felt a hand on his shouldier..Adarsh turned and it was Nitin.."Hello Adarsh..how are you?" Nitin greeted him..

"I am fine,thank you..nice to meet you..tell me how is life,how are your parents?" ..Adarsh enquired..

"Everything is fine,well..what about Pratigyajee?" Nitin asked..

Krishna's jaws got tight hearing the name from the unknown guy.Adarsh said,"She is fine..come,let's have some juice,come on.."..

Nitin and Adarsh went to the resturant..keeping Krishna surprised.Who is the guy who was enquiring about Pratigya to her brother?Surely,he is closed to this family. Krishna looked through the glass window,Adarsh was laughing,the guy was also laughing,as if they are dearest friends..friend or enemy,doesn't  matter,but how dares he to ask about Pratigya!?Krishna was waiting for them to come out from the resturant..they both came out..smiling,talking about Pratigya.."Pratigya wasn't ready to marry,right now..but Dadi insisted upon her,she wants to see her married.. but after meeting you,I can say,Dadi did the right job.."..Adarsh said shaking hand with Nitin..and Krishna caught his sentence that Pratigya didn't want to marry,it's her family members who are insisting..

"So was I,I was too hesitating to get married..but after meeting your sister,I changed my mind.." Nitin said with a wide grin.

"Okay...see you later Nitin..take care.."..Adarsh left the place so as Nitin..

Krishna's blood boiled in anger..marriage of Pratigya?Too someone else?It can't be possible,and Pratigya is not willing to marry,just for family pressure she agreed ..and this chap,he isn't even manly,he is so demure,he can't protect Pratigya from the evil eye of rest of the world.He doesn't suit with Pratigya.and Adarsh was being friendly with him..what's his name..yes ,Nitin..Adarsh finds Nitin as the perfect man for his dear sister?How ironic!Pratigya surely doesn't like this Nitin,it's her family, imposing this guy upon her.

"The chap,who came to threat me,is Krishna,younger son of Thakur Sajjan Singh, he has his own gang,Thakur Sajjan Singh is reknowned as a Mafia leader and contractor ..he is a Mafia person mainly..his elder son ,Shakti has several legal
charges on him,scams in road tender,kidnapping,extortion..these things are just like piece of cake for them..they start their day with crime,Adarsh,if you see Krishna anywhere ..just avoid him.."..Shyamjee advised his son,Adarsh.

Pratigya heard these details as she was passing by..she already knew his name, Krishna,now she came to know about his family and parents.No wonder,a son of a Mafia leader,a gangstar will be high headed in this way..Pratigya got tensed..she began to perspire,suddenly Shyamjee called her,"What are you doing standing there?Everything fine?Anything you want to say?Why are you looking so pale.. come here..Adarsh..look at your sister.."..Adarsh was also shocked to see her face...

"Papa..I am not feeling good..can you please send me to Banaras,it has been a long time that I met Mamajee and Mamijee.."..Pratigya requested.

"Yes..it is..but as per Panditjee saying,within a month you are about to be engaged officially..you must be here for the respective preparations.."..Adarsh said..

"Please Bhaiya,just for a week..when the date will be fixed,you just inform Mamajee..I will be back along with them.."..Pratigya requested..

Shyamjee observed his daughter carefully,the matter is something else,Pratigya is being stubborn to go Banaras,she never acts like that,now when her engagement is going to take place on the first place,why she is asking to go Banaras?" Pratigya ..will you come here?"...Shyamjee said..

"What is the matter Pratigya..why I am having a feeling that you have a certain reason for the trip to Banaras?Don't hesitate..tell us..what is it?"..Shyamjee asked softly..

" You saw the chap at the station whom I slapped.." after a significant pause she continued,"..this guy,Krishna,is a friend of him..they chased me again,when I was returning from University that day..now the Krishna is threatening you..as you are saying that he is the son of a gangstar..named Thakur Sajjan Singh..I am taking just a preacaution Dad,he saw me in my own home,he knows my name ,and my family,I have seen in his eyes..the way he was looking at me..that was not good..I
am having an intuition that,he will disturb us due to his joint interest..he will disturb you at the University,and he will chase me..may be he can pressurise you more..because of me.."..Pratigya said with a sigh..

"What are you saying..Pratigya..?"..Adarsh exclaimed..

"I am stating the fact Bhaiya..Papa can surely over come the problems in University,but when the goon will hit the family,I mean..when he will stalk me..I am afraid,things will be worse for Papa..double hurdles will be there...that is why
I am suggesting,send me to Banaras..in the mean time,the GS Election will be over..and may be..out of sight..out of mind..Krishna's attention will be diverted in other  way..Papa..think about it.."..Pratigya finished..

Shyamjee looked at his daughter..she is making sense by her words.She is young, beautiful..it's not impossible for Krishna to be attracted to her..he knows her now, her family,he knows the way of Saxena house..but he wondered Pratigya is saying that..she always has been a brave girl..she wants  to escape from Allahabad..she is frightened by Krishna..is it really acceptable?"Well..my dear..let me consult with your mother and grand mother..and you Pratigya..you are afraid of that goon?" ..Shyamjee said..

"I am not afraid Papa..I am just being alert,prevention is always better than cure..I am just trying to avoid the vile situation..this Thakurs can go to any extent to maintain their ego and so-called honour..if something worng happens to us,the  Police will do nothing but harrasing us,of course ,if shifting to Banaras on a temporary basis can make a permanent cure to this problem..then why not..?May be my thoughts are wrong about that guy,then staying in Allahabad is not a problem..but if my gut feeling becomes true..then what will happen?" Pratigya said..

"Alright..I will surely think that..and you now relax...you are thinking too much.." ..Shyamjee said smilingly..

"Papa..she is being alert,she is making her defence..no doubt,she will be a great Lawyer..isn't it.." Adarsh teased..

"Yes Adarsh..she will..." Shyamjee laughed...

Nainajee listened with great attention..so as her mother-in-law..Shyamjee and Pratigya gave them all the details..Nainajee had a wrinkle on her forehead..

"Well..it will be a wise decision to send her to Banaras..but Shyamu..those loafers threatened you ,came here to threat you..all these happened..and you people are telling us now?What did you think..not telling us will solve everything?"..Dadi said in a loud voice..

"Maa..I just didn't want you to worry..now a days it happens..normal thing..you please calm down.." Shyamjee said..

"Normal thing..really..now if that goon really has evil eyes on my Pratigya..that is also a normal thing,according to you I guess?Pratigya..you will go to Banaras..this is final..you will come here just the day before of your engagement..Bahu..get  her prepared for the journey,as early as possible..she will go.."..Dadi declared..

"Dadi..why don't you go with Pratigya..it's a long time that you have been to Banaras..here,Mummy,Papa and I..will make the arrangements for the engagement..you can have a great time with Pratigya in Banaras.."..Adarsh suggested..

"Beta..how can I go..so many works to do here...don't be foolish.."..Dadi said..

"We all are here...don't worry..and you visit the Vishwanath Temple there..you can pray for Pratigya there..that her marriage takes place smoothly,without any disturbance..and Mama-Mami will be very pleased to have you two..for the
engagement..you and Pratigya come along with them..isn't that great?"..Adarsh said..

"Okay..but Bahu..you will manage without me?" Dadi asked...

"Maa..I am grown up now..I am also going to be a mother-in-law..you please don't worry..you relax and enjoy your trip to Banaras..just relax.."..Nainajee assured her mother-in-law with a huge grin.

"But one thing,no need to say anything to Jagmohan...why Pratigya is going to Banaras..just tell him that her Mama-Mami want to see her..understood.." Dadi said..

"Yes Mother,I surely understand what you are saying..you go happily.." Shyamjee said...suddenly he heard a knock on the door...he opened the door..it was Jagmohanjee,with his wife and his son..

"We thought the marriage will take place within six months so that we can prepare well..Panditjee held the date for engagement after one month..and now he is saying that ,after two days of the engagement,we have a muhurat for the marriage ..he is insisting that this muhurat is very good according to the horoscope of Nitin and Pratigya both..Shyam..we really want the marriage to be happened on the day..please..we insist upon it.."..Jagmohan said..

"Nothing can be better than it Jagmohan Beta..shubhashya sheeghram..shaadi biha..jitni jaldi ho jaaye ..utna achha..hai na Shyamu.." Dadi said smilingly...Nitin was smiling..Pratigya was trying not to smile..Adarsh and Arushi..was grinning... "Let's have some sweets.."..Nainajee went to get the sweet..

"Nitin..jo baatein karni hai kar lo..Pratigya se aaj..main usko lekar Banaras jaa rahi hoon.."..Dadi announced..

"Banaras?What is the occasion Dadijee?"..Nitin couldn't hide his irritation..

"Uske Mama Mami chaahte hain..shaadi ho jaayegi..usse pahle ek baar apne Mama k ghar ho aaye..aur main jaa rahi hoon..Baba Vishwanath k mandir..tum dono k shaadi  salamati se ho jaaye..dono sukhi raho..yehi prarthana karne..aur puja karne.."..Dadi said...

"Yes Jagmohan..Maa doesn't want to keep any kind of pray to be remained to offer before the God..you see..that is why she is going with Pratigya..is that okay with you?"..Shyamjee asked..

"Of course..after all it is for the well being of my son and daughter-in-law..but you please give the number to contact them in Banaras..after all Nitin's mother will do shopping,she will need to know about Pratigya's choice.." Jagmohan advised..

"Ohh..sure..sure..Adarsh..Beta..Mamajee k ghar ka number inko de do..." Shyamjee said smilingly..

Saxena house really had an occasion..the marriage date of Pratigya was fixed.. two days after the engagement..she will go to Banaras..when she will come,she will get engaged..two days later..she will be married..end of all worries..everything
will be fine..Shyamjee took a breathe of satisfaction and relief..

Edited by yakkudimag - 14 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very well written mate! let's see how Krishna comes to know about the engagement...