Poll

Which jodi you think is the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!!!!

which Jodi in splitisvilla you think is the best and you want thm to win???
I want pavitra and sufzal to win....

Do vote nd give ur opinions....😊
😊
-Vanshika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I love Vikas & Pavitra's frnship..but as a couple..I'd like to back Vikas & Kriti.😊

Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vikas took a 360 degree turn after Kriti returned. I frankly think that its unfair to have bought back Parag, Safzal and Kriti at this point. Parag was eliminated in the third week itself. But, if I have to choose, I will choose Pavitra.
dodosri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hte pavitra........but i do not want kruti to win..........my fav is rhea & parag.......so i want any one from pavitra-sufzal & rhea & parag....to win.........but nt krithi at any cost.......she is fake.....
-Vanshika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Vikas took a 360 degree turn after Kriti returned. I frankly think that its unfair to have bought back Parag, Safzal and Kriti at this point. Parag was eliminated in the third week itself. But, if I have to choose, I will choose Pavitra.

I totally agree wid u.... vikas just showed his another face after the entry of kirti..
i really want pavitra to win.....

😊
Vanshika
-Vanshika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dodosri

i hte pavitra........but i do not want kruti to win..........my fav is rhea & parag.......so i want any one from pavitra-sufzal & rhea & parag....to win.........but nt krithi at any cost.......she is fake.....

Hmmm.... yu r rite...kirti is fake...she only wants to win......i think she is using vikas

😊
vanshika
abc11111111111 thumbnail
My fav is PAVITRA & VIKAS but I m quite upset the way VIKAS changed after KRITI came. He said tht "If pavitra thinking - ki mai Pavitra ke sath pair up karunga toh Pavitra "Bholi" hai ya". I m shocked the VIKAS behaved !!!😕 

Vikas playing pure game now, thts why He said to Pavitra pls choose "PULKIT" so tht Vikas can defeat him easily bcoz PAVITRA herself is very tough compition !!!

My first choice is PAVITRA n seconed is VIKAS (but I m upset with him) !!!
Edited by nee_shi - 14 years ago
-Vanshika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nee_shi

My fav is PAVITRA & VIKAS but I m quite upset the way VIKAS changed after KRITI came. He said tht "If pavitra thinking - ki mai Pavitra ke sath pair up karunga toh Pavitra "Bholi" hai ya". I m shocked the VIKAS behaved !!!😕 

Vikas playing pure game now, thts why He said to Pavitra pls choose "PULKIT" so tht Vikas can defeat him easily bcoz PAVITRA herself is very tough compition !!!

My first choice is PAVITRA n seconed is VIKAS (but I m upset with him) !!!

ya i kinda agree wid u....vikas turned totally after the entry of kirti.....
and he knew tht he can challenge pulkit and defeat him easily..... so, he convinced pavitra to choose him... he is playing very smartly ....

😊
vanshika
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vikas - Kriti and Rhea - Parag
pooja_j thumbnail
i want sufzal n pavitra to wim
coz pavitra -- i like her frm the satrting shes the only gal wic is not fake.... n her attitude tat" game khelne aaye ho khelo per dosti ko mat bhoolo" (se said tat to raj when she was queen)
n abt sufzal -- hes the hottest guy n i really want him to win wid pavitra...
my second choice is rhea n parag --- i really loved that she choosed parag
vikas n kirti --- i hate them
initially i liked vikas becoz he seems to be a genuine guy but after kirti's return how he can forget tat pavitra saved him so many tymes n she was the only one wic threw raj n raman out... she was proved to be a true freind but vikas is just taking advantage of her
Edited by pooja_j - 14 years ago