Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiii

Agreed that cribbing actually irritates... I really liked the way you described about the romance in small gestures... And by romance i actually didnt mean only those showering of flowers and chocolates and those lovey dovey stuffs...
Currently only samrat is shown taking good care of Gunjan and his love for her... Though gunjan loves him a lot she is upset and unhappy...
What i actually meant was when other couples are sooo happy in their lives it really pains to see other favourite couple being in mess...
May be its very easy for you to come up wiht positive thoughts and comments like this as you are a Mayur fan (just guessed it as you have put Mayur's pic)
And may be the picnic might not turn out as i am thinking but of course thodasa rudeness from gunjan's side obviously hoga...
But i will surely consider one advice from you that before the track aires, its better not to conclude anything in advance....😊

can we please stop this that you are a mayur fan and you are sajan fan.........................me irritated by this..................i thought we are mjhtians.....................and dear me to find sajan awesome..............................but i have expectations from the track...................and i am loving the fact that samrat did all this for gunjan.......................and i am sure everything will be fine but me too little worries for sajan right  now...........................but dear this was the right time for picnic.................as changing the environment was a good idea............................its mainly good for sajan only.............................and about mayur .............i reall not wanted their honeymoon track......................i mean they are only 19 dear..................so i am enjoying this idea. of trip........................honeymoon ka honeymoon and trip ka trip................................i am happy for adhaani that they will get some  sweet scenes and their relationship will progress and even my guess says this track will start the marking for benia track.........................so think as a mjhtian
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Didn't you feel the attraction when Samrat was making Gunjan walk??!! πŸ˜‰

Shreya
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Damini2000

can we please stop this that you are a mayur fan and you are sajan fan.........................me irritated by this..................i thought we are mjhtians.....................and dear me to find sajan awesome..............................but i have expectations from the track...................and i am loving the fact that samrat did all this for gunjan.......................and i am sure everything will be fine but me too little worries for sajan right  now...........................but dear this was the right time for picnic.................as changing the environment was a good idea............................its mainly good for sajan only.............................and about mayur .............i reall not wanted their honeymoon track......................i mean they are only 19 dear..................so i am enjoying this idea. of trip........................honeymoon ka honeymoon and trip ka trip................................i am happy for adhaani that they will get some  sweet scenes and their relationship will progress and even my guess says this track will start the marking for benia track.........................so think as a mjhtian

Yup i agree that i am a MJHTian first i love Mayur too... but what i meant was not totally categorizing here... i said its easy for any mayurian to say because its very obvious that we generally tend to speak casually when it comes to other couple who are not our favourrites ... of course i don mean to say here is being a mayurian you hate sajan or being a sajanian you hate mayur...
its just the matter of giving importance...Which we mainly give it to our favourites first...
If you are not hard core fan of any couple in MJHT then easy for you to say that....
I love Mayur a lot... i feel MJHT is incomplete without any of the couple.... but you will always have a special place for the one you love...😊

Anyway thanks for commenting... i think the topic which i opened on is taking a different track...
Edited by Mahiii - 14 years ago
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Didn't you feel the attraction when Samrat was making Gunjan walk??!! πŸ˜‰

Shreya

Yes i felt that dear i could seee that... but gunjan suddenly realizes she is getting too closer and then she backs of...

Thanks for commenting dear... hoping to see old romantic sajan
Mahiii thumbnail

you never know...................may be gunjan starts walking on the first day only.................. remember its mjht dear ...........miracles can happen................so sajan will rock dear

thanks dear really hoping some miracle to happen
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed that cribbing actually irritates... I really liked the way you described about the romance in small gestures... And by romance i actually didnt mean only those showering of flowers and chocolates and those lovey dovey stuffs...
Currently only samrat is shown taking good care of Gunjan and his love for her... Though gunjan loves him a lot she is upset and unhappy...
What i actually meant was when other couples are sooo happy in their lives it really pains to see other favourite couple being in mess...
May be its very easy for you to come up wiht positive thoughts and comments like this as you are a Mayur fan (just guessed it as you have put Mayur's pic)
And may be the picnic might not turn out as i am thinking but of course thodasa rudeness from gunjan's side obviously hoga...
But i will surely consider one advice from you that before the track aires, its better not to conclude anything in advance
[/QUOTE]

Errr Mahi I have said Time and Time again i love Mayur Ans Sajan Both! If you see my posts you'll see that.

And having Mayur's Picture dose Not just Make Me Afan of just that Jodi ... I Love SaJan and MaYur Equally( i just loved this MaYur pic hence added it to my AVI)  And I Love MJHT Because of ArTi and Monnaya! Please Dnt Genralise 😊

and Mahii .... That's What im trying to Explain to you that Gunjan Can Try And distance herself from samrat but if you have seen samrat's charecter from the beggining  That he  Is Never going to Let that Happen!

Because Gunjan is The Love of his Life and They Both are incomplete without each other ....Gunjan Just Needs to realise it.Yes She is upset and Unhappy and Yes SaJan's Relationship is ' Messed' as you Put it But This is what is Exactlly going to Make them Stronger as a couple!  

And sammy Making Gunjan Realise and Show that He Loves her NO MATTER WHAT is Just Going to Be out of this WORLD! 😍
Edited by chandnixxx - 14 years ago
angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yup i agree that i am a MJHTian first i love Mayur too... but what i meant was not totally categorizing here... i said its easy for any mayurian to say because its very obvious that we generally tend to speak casually when it comes to other couple who are not our favourrites ... of course i don mean to say here is being a mayurian you hate sajan or being a sajanian you hate mayur...
its just the matter of giving importance...Which we mainly give it to our favourites first...
If you are not hard core fan of any couple in MJHT then easy for you to say that....
I love Mayur a lot... i feel MJHT is incomplete without any of the couple.... but you will always have a special place for the one you love...😊

Anyway thanks for commenting... i think the topic which i opened on is taking a different track...

who said that we cant be a die hard fan of mjht...........................i am that ..................therefore i love each character of mjht................
well all i have from this trip is "hope".........
and i am keeping my fingers crossed........
let's see what the cv's have for us in store........?

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Yes i am talking about the perfect timing which CVs have chosen for the trip.... OK i really feel bad to nag here and crib so much... but frankly speaking i didnt like the idea of trip now when gunjan is not able to walk...

Trip should have been planned when things were just right and all the couples are madly in love with eachother... Currently my cutie pie Sajan are not in a good shape....

Poore trip bas Samrat Gunjan ke peeche bhagega aur Gunjan Dia ke peeche ohhh god😑

i really appreciate the fact that CVs have considered viewver's opinion and arranged for this trip.... But CVs i was expecting romance from all the couples... especially for my Sajan... but they are in mess... Gunjan jab wheelchair par hai toh kya khaak romance hoga 😑

And the very idea of Mayur honeymoon is not soo happening... they should have been sent privately...

Looking from the gang's perspective, its really looking awesome that they are packing bags and going together.... Feeling good for overalll gang but sad for Sajan...

Why always Sajan do not get the perfect timing??? Please CVs for heaven's sake show us something very very positive instead of dragging on Gunjan's plan to hook up Samrat and Dia... This is just not happening.....

Expecting some private Sajan moments i really really hope they show us some romantic scenes...

Sorry guys for being such a nagger and cribber.... But i had loads of expectation for the trip which i had dreamnt of long back... Seeing all the couples romancing.... But totally dissappointed now....

Well-said Mahi, I totally agrre with your post. Why do Sajan never get the perfect timing? When everything seems fine, the track of their romance goes smoothly, kuch na kuch hota hai. So yes CVs this time we want to see a very positive and ofcourse private Sajan moments. The current track of trip sounds very interesting. Definitely everyone seems so happy Mayur, Nupur, Raj, Suhuani except Gunjan and Samrat. So we want to them very close and inseparable😊.
Mahiii thumbnail

who said that we cant be a die hard fan of mjht...........................i am that ..................therefore i love each character of mjht................

ohh god i never said that you cant be a die hard fan of MJHT... please read the post properly... i only said IF you are die hard fan of any couple then you will have a special place for that couple....
If you are a die hard fan of MJHt, then its well and good for you...