4th - 5th March 201 update ( Bye Bye RAdhe )

twettycat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello every one. Welcum to a shocking update of Shocking pair of Epis. Agian its a collective one as i wasnt around yesterday.

SO lets begin---------------------------!😲

RECAP

Amoli arrives at the wedding and showed her consent to maarry DV. DV happy at this expresses his excitement abt getting married to amoli finally butttttttt amoli through her dialogues pours water on his excitement hence destroying his mood. He taking no apparent notice , takes her to mandap and asks urmilla to give her a bride avatar. Amoli after getting redy with loadsssssss of accesseries cums to mandap and sits besides DV.

Abbbbbbbbb aageeeeeeeee-------------

4th MARCH 2010

Part 1

Amoli sits besides DV and the rituals begin. No one accept DV is happy at all ths off course. Amoli and radhe constantly crying however amoli depicts extreme control . During hand in hand ritual Dv notices amoli's MS and her hesitation at fulfilling wht is being asked. [ I truely wonder how cum ths MS was left unnoticed when Urmilla was loading all ths heavy duty jewellary over amoli. Itni aqal tu Urmilla main honi hi chahiye ya phir she really is wht v all believe her 2 b----------------------------------- dumbo ]. Dv becuming furious , leaves ritual in the middle and asks radhe to cum over and take off the MS himself. Ths was obviously heart-hitting situation 4 both Radhe and amoli. However Radhe follows and then pherasssss begin. [ Yaaaaaaaaar mughe samagh main nahi aata k yeh CVs apni rituals ko itna contradicting kiyon dikhate hain. Sumwhere v c tht pheras k forun baaad couple maata - pita ka ashirbadd laite hain , means marriage is over. But here pheras are being done and MS-Sindore still leftπŸ˜•. Pata nahiiiiiiiiiii] .

Part 2

Well ths all becums intolerable for radhe as the time passes as all amoli's advices and things she told - said - did cum into his mind. Well as the last phera was abt 2 begin------------------Radhe cums over and stops amoli. He tells amoli not 2 proceed as she is his wife and should not associate herself with a ghair mard ------πŸ˜•πŸ˜• at any cost. Amoli tries to calm him down telling him tht she is doing all ths 2 save his life. But Radhe tells her tht amoli can never b radhe's price and he will never let ths happen in his life. He DV intervenes informing radhe tht ths wish of him will soon b granted but for time being the marriage will proceed. Dv asks his men to control radhe buttttttttt radhe loaded with anger and emotions pushes DV back------untieds the ghathbandhan-and tells DV tht he is not scared of him or any of his weapons .He turns back to amoli and says tht he got late in understanding his luv and responsibility 2wards amoli buttttttttttt By ths time Dv was out of his mind and he did which he wud definately regret in future. He shot radhe rite at heart--------leaving no stone unturned 2 kill radhe. Amoli shouts , urmilla😲 mata ji  and every body speechless. RAdhe falls down and is gathered by all ladies. [ Well must appreciate radhe's acting. Yeh Cvs b naπŸ€’πŸ˜† jab kisi ko bye bye karna hota hai tabhi us se koi achi acting karwate hain. U were awesom radheeeeeeee . However i m not fully satisfied with ths end of radhe. Though ths killing by radhe wud support future amoli-revenge track the most buttttttttttt still i wish , it wud hav been sumone else. Radhe ka marna tu pre-decided tha butttttttt CVs u shud have utilized sum better murder or death sequence ----------------------- probably radhe getting heart-attack at mandapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

5th MARCH 2010

Part 1
LAdies around radhe and radhe giving away his farewell speech. Radhe talking to amoli , asks her forgiveness for cudnt helping her around successfully.He expresses all repentness he had in his heart for his behaviour in early days. He even speaks to DV telling him tht his death is a punishment for his namak-harami/ betrayel to DV [ U were a true loyal pet radhe-------------Amoli😑😑😑 C wht u did--------Dv is hazmoli k chakker main kiya kho diya tum ne😭] . He asks amoli to decide if he became succesful in fulfilling wht amoli expected frm him and if amoli feels in negative so he will b cuming back in every janam to fulfil his duty butttttttttttttttttttttttttt amoli shud 4gv him 4 ths janam as his role 4 ths janam is over .Radhe then asks amoli to smile 4 him as it was her smile tht he fell in luv with. Here mata ji finally asks the statue boys to contact doctor [ Gudddddddddd mata ji ---------V luv u kiya support kiya app ne DV ko. Poora half an hr wo bechhara batain karta raha and none of u bother to call the doctor. Radhe beta tera marna hi abb majority ki desire tha tu kiya ker sakti hai mata ji b. Abb apni marzi ker k mata ji ko apna role b khatam tu nahi karwana naπŸ˜ƒ] Amoli smiles ------------------ and radhe diesssssssss- [ amoli i was sooooooooooo rite abt u ---------u r poison ivy----------kalmohi aisy khatarnaak smile kiyon di k bechare ne socha is se ache tu yamdood hi hon ge and forun nikal gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£] .

Part 2

With radhe being passed away , the post dead drama begins. AMoli makes a loud shriekk and all ladies began weeping loudly. Dv furious at ths threats every one to 4get wht happened and asks his men to do sumthing abt radhe's body and throw it away. He then further announces tht wedding will proceed any how. He snatches amoli's arm and tries to drag her to mndap where urmilla tries 2 stop him. Amoli on Dv's insistent dragging now turns ti him and makes herself free. She holds Dv's collar and questions him . She beats over DV's chest for y being so heart less. She tells him tht he is a killer and she will kill him and will commit suicide---------------but will never ever marry him [ Guys now problem is tht all such claims mostly prove to be failed and i really doubt ths claim by amoli. I think shaddi tu ho gi ab motive or reason orrrrrr situation koi b ho per ho gi zaroor--------lets c]. Ammoli says she wud preffer being burned with radhe rather than marrying a beast like him. She then tries to sit back by radhe but Dv grabs her forcingly telling tht she can only do wht he wud ask her to and then starts draging her upto the stairs. This all turns into actual dragging as amoli ws resisting and obviously she had 2 resist. Dv grabbing and dragging her with one arm takes her upstairs and brings her 2 a rooms , pushes her inside and then locks the door. Amolishouts " mughe mere radhe k pass jana hai IN ENGLISH i wanna go to my radhe" . Dv fumingly replies tht radhe was never hers , he was just his nauker who was utilized for DV's wish. Amoli again grabs his collar quetions y the hell has he killed him when she was willingly getting married to radhe. Dv in extreme fury grabs her arms and drags her backn to the piller-------making amoi quite--------------he then tells her tht she is not the only one who has lost a dear one. He expresses his regret tht its all bcuz of amoli tht 2day he has lost his loyalest servant. He has lost his status of malik 2day and its a gr8 loss 4 him buttttttttttt only amoli is responsible 4 ths. He tells her clearly tht she was the won who tauught him things tht brought him 2 ths end. HE further says tht dont u dare to put ths blame onm me as u and only u r the killer. Dv intending to leave but amoli tries to stop ----------he pushes her back and locks the door frm outside---------leaving amoli behind crying to b at radhe;s side [ Guysssssssssss a must watch sceneeeeeeee- SUperb acting by DV-amoli butttttttttttttttttttttt crown goes to amoli 2day. I have tried to depict it throw words butttttttttttt who so ever hasnt seen it yet muct watch it. I must sayyyyyyyyyyy the chemistry between DV-amoli is totally un-matchable . Kisi tarhan ka b scen hooooooooooooo kaaaamal tu be-misaal hi hota hai.]

PART 3

Dv cums back to the crime scene , face showing rpentness and annoyance- Dhani console telling DV tht he shud not worry abt the body as they will throw body off the cliff and it will b eaten by all the animals and by morning no trace of it will b left. [ now can any buddy guess -------y ths throwing frm cliff is mentioned-------πŸ˜‰ Bcuz radhe wil b resurructed sumwhere in future------- ab zahir hai antim sanskar ho jata tu phir tu paka finish ho jana tha na. Ab pahar se gira --------kis ne bachaya and all tht u knw. Waise i think by the time he'll b back---------no one wud want him 2 b back. Daikhoooooooo] . Dv replies dhanni to finish with all ths as soon as possible. Dhanni asks his ppl to carry the body and move. His ppl crry dead radhe and go out of frame. [ Now tht was a scene tht literally brought tears in my eyes. When radhe's body was being carried away ---------- i realized tht how unimportant somone can b tht ppl throw their body away. Insaan ki zindagi ki yeh keemat hoti haiiiiii . My heart literally ached. Radhe here represent every poor and defence less person . I luvvvvvvvvvvvvv Dv no doubt but ths treatment with radhe just reminded me abt real life analogus situations. Yaahan tu is sub main radhe ka hi faida hai. wapis jo a sakta hai 😑] Urmilla pleads Dv and dhanni to let the farewell rituals conducted buttttttttt------------

PART 4

Amoli back in the room removes all her accessories and sindore while sighting herself in mirror [ awesome scene ] She then recalls all her few scenes with radhe and cries over her short lived happines [ Guysssssssssssss remember i said tht radhe' romance and amoli's desire is nothing but short lived ] .

PRECAp

Urmilla cums over to amoli but finds a biggggggggg lock at the door. She listens 2 amoli's cries and then decides tht she wud not let amoli's life 2 b further destroyed. She will do every thing now tht she shud have done long beforeπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ€’

ENDING NOTE

Now i think all my frnds will agree with me frm nowonwards tht thses CVS are not 2 be trusted as they r craving 4 nothing but twistssssssss

Edited by twettycat - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u kno y i adore u soooo much πŸ€— coz u always make me ROFL wid ur side comments  🀣🀣🀣...superb,fantastic, fantabulous update yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ...& m really glad dat u 'd b here 2day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

my RIP post 's finally turned out 2 b true 😳
πŸ˜‰...but wid a lil twist 😲 !! he's killed of by DV d devil, our charmer himself 😲😲 !! but if u remember it we used 2 j/k around saying DV 'd kill him wid his own hands πŸ˜› !!..so cv's r really following our wishes πŸ˜‰....ok now as u said it dey can make him resurface but den it 'll b 2 late ...coz by den amoli 'll b in love wid our devil ☺️❀️😍...

2day i mus give standing ovation 2 our cutie amoli/supria 4 her performance  ...she really managed 2 match wid sharad's caliber whch's really commendable 4 her πŸ‘πŸΌ....& u 2 sreshth/radhey πŸ‘...martey martey acha acting kar gaya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...aur apni DV to DV hai but 2day he 2 's xtra good
😍...

i dont orry bout d precap coz urmi can do no harm 2 our DV πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...coz den who 'll samhaloing amoli's baby
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.. !!

Edited by nitu123 - 14 years ago
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitu123

😳

u kno y i adore u soooo much πŸ€— coz u always make me ROFL wid ur side comments  🀣🀣🀣...superb,fantastic, fantabulous update yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ...& m really glad dat u 'd b here 2day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thnxxxxxx buddyyyyyyy and even i m maha glad 2 b with u guysssssssss

my RIP post 's finally turned out 2 b true πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...but wid a lil twist 😲 !! he's killed of by DV d devil
, our charmer himself 😲😲 !! but if u remember it we used 2 j/k around saying DV 'd kill him wid his own hands πŸ˜› !!..so cv's r really following our wishes πŸ˜‰....ok now as u said it dey can make him resurface but den it 'll b 2 late ...coz by den amoli 'll b in love wid our devil ☺️❀️😍...

Haaaaan yaaar even i wanted to rite the same but didnt bcuz i thought u guyz wont agree. I belive by radhe's return amoli will definately be sooooooooo much od DV-dewani ( courtsy my younger sisπŸ˜‰)

2day i mus give standing ovation 2 our cutie amoli/supria 4 her performance  ...she really managed 2 match wid sharad's caliber whch's really commendable 4 her πŸ‘πŸΌ....& u 2 sreshth/radhey πŸ‘...martey martey acha acting kar gaya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...aur apni DV to DV hai but 2day he 2 's xtra good
😍
Me joining in ur standing ovation buddy. Awesomeeeeeeee acting by supriyaaaaa and she was truely complementing Sharad 2day in every aspect. I think Dv k lohe ke channe chabane k din aa gaye hain. Ths amoli is surely gonna shake him upShocked
i dont orry bout d precap coz urmi can do no harm 2 our DV πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...coz den who 'll samhaloing amoli's baby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.. !!

Yaaaaaaaaar me doubtfull abt baby being practilized

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by twettycat - 14 years ago
jaan 234 thumbnail
hi deeba jan tum ko yahan forum mein dek kar bohat bohat khushi ho rahi hai jan ...............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—........thank u so much 4 superb update jaan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....⭐️⭐️⭐️.......lovly comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ufffffffffffffffff epi thi bohat bohat maza aya hai ..........yar sharad supriya acting superb yar ....................πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

thakur amoli ne to aag laga thi poori epi mein sab se great rehan dono ......................

radhe ki moot ki waja amoli hai jo hao hai amoli ki waja se hoa hai .......thakur saab ko bhi ro aa raha tha yar ............ye scene dek kar mujhe bhi apne thakur saab pay bohat pyar aa raha tha yar πŸ˜ƒ

waise bhi jo hota hai achay k liye hota hai ...............

urmila abb tum kya karti hoo thakur k saath dekte hain .....😎😍

mehak................................
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaan 234

hi deeba jan tum ko yahan forum mein dek kar bohat bohat khushi ho rahi hai jan ...............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—........thank u so much 4 superb update jaan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....⭐️⭐️⭐️.......lovly comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaaaaaaar mughe khud apne app ko forum main daikh k khushi ho rahi hai -------- suchi. Thnx for claps dear 

ufffffffffffffffff epi thi bohat bohat maza aya hai ..........yar sharad supriya acting superb yar ....................πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Ufffffff--------mastttttttt- zaberdast------terrific---------shocking--------interesting--------kaamaal --------- uraooooobaal- superrrrrrrrr etc epi thi yarrrrrrrrrπŸ˜›

thakur amoli ne to aag laga thi poori epi mein sab se great rehan dono ......................

100 % agreed----------Chemistry hai hi fire burning and me happy k finally they r alone to rule the showwwwwwwww

radhe ki moot ki waja amoli hai jo hao hai amoli ki waja se hoa hai .......thakur saab ko bhi ro aa raha tha yar ............ye scene dek kar mujhe bhi apne thakur saab pay bohat pyar aa raha tha yar πŸ˜ƒ

Yea shoot Dv ne kiyaaaaaaaa buttttttttt reason is amoli and only amoli. She is the one who is utterly responsibleeeeeeeeee .

waise bhi jo hota hai achay k liye hota hai ...............

No doubt abt thtπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

urmila abb tum kya karti hoo thakur k saath dekte hain .....😎😍

Hmm me really concerned abt tht buddyπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€’

mehak................................

Deeba...............................πŸ˜‰

jaan 234 thumbnail
deeba nitu mujhe ek baat pay bohat bohat hassi aa rahi hai ...............jaise hi amoli ne kaha mein bhi mar jao ge .................

foran thakur saab ne us ka haat pakra aur room mein le gay ...........

un ne sab se pheley apni amoli save ki ......................yar meine ye scene itna dekha hai k phir bhi dil nahi bar raha hai ...............thakur saab aap ki is baat pay hum sab itna mar the hain .....................

🀣🀣🀣
jaan 234 thumbnail
yar mein is waqt who wala song sunn rahi hoon baazigar o baazigar mein dil walo ka dilbar .....................thakur saab bohat hi yaad raha hain is song par πŸ˜†
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaan 234

deeba nitu mujhe ek baat pay bohat bohat hassi aa rahi hai ...............jaise hi amoli ne kaha mein bhi mar jao ge .................

foran thakur saab ne us ka haat pakra aur room mein le gay ...........

un ne sab se pheley apni amoli save ki ......................yar meine ye scene itna dekha hai k phir bhi dil nahi bar raha hai ...............thakur saab aap ki is baat pay hum sab itna mar the hain .....................

🀣🀣🀣

Arrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy haaan jaaaaaaaaan yaar point tu waqiiiiiiii hai. Dum hai tumhari baat main. Issy liye tu thakur saab ne pehle amoli ko handle kiyaaaaaa per abbbbbb yeh urmilaa hai na😑😑😑😑😑. Pata nahi ab yeh kiya bakwas kare gi. Mughe tu lagta hai jani koi aur chakker nikale ge. I t just came into my mind rite nowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Daikho lagta hai abb umilla case wase kare gi DV pe and amoli tu definately will support her. Phir yeh ho ga k rite close to decision of the case yeh twist nikle k radhe mara hi nahi--------Pistol main goli naqli the . It was all a plan by radhe and his so -called mother for property or sumkind of revenge. And ho sakta hai yeh sub reveal karee---------------------------------------------gues kon----------------------- arrey apni amoli.

Wht say ----------kaisaaaaaaaaaaa
jaan 234 thumbnail
Daikho lagta hai abb umilla case wase kare gi DV pe and amoli tu definately will support her. Phir yeh ho ga k rite close to decision of the case yeh twist nikle k radhe mara hi nahi--------Pistol main goli naqli the . It was all a plan by radhe and his so -called mother for property or sumkind of revenge. And ho sakta hai yeh sub reveal karee---------------------------------------------gues kon----------------------- arrey apni amoli.

Wht say ----------kaisaaaaaaaaaaa

whaa yar meine to ase soucha hi nahi tha ..............yar deeba jan great yar asa hi ho jay yar πŸ˜ƒ...............tabhi to amoli thakur k pass khud aay ge .............................😍

han yar urmila ko vamp dekha aay jaldi .....................😍
jaan 234 thumbnail
yar urmila ko ab tak ek slap bhi nahi laga na thakur saab ka ............abb ki bar is ko hi na par jay slap πŸ˜†

kyun k ye thakur saab ka dimag khaai ge bohat πŸ˜†.......acha hai lag jay ek slap .........................................πŸ˜†