Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

shahidkapoor

had a long shoot but luvd it shot for this song calld bekaraar for paathshala will b out soon

crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Divyaa-

ahaha yeah it was me..am crazy sometimes! do u remember once he gave a crushing hug to all.? it was me there once again spammed him with 40 tweets :O for a crushing hug hehe some of my followers sent me death threats haha!! and don't owrry will ask him to post a pic with gauri the next time he comes online maybe later tonight ,.we can ask him to take a pic of gauri but if she doesn't relent he can do so when she sleeps hehe!!

Noo, share the hug with me! Because I spammed him too asking for a big crushing hug that day! 😆 So I was under the illusion that it was for me, lmao!!

BTW, sometimes, you don't even need to spam the guy. Last week, I only tweeted ONCE and asked him to say hi to me. And he did! :O :O It was a chamatkaar 😆 The only chamatkaar I've ever had in my life, hahah.
Edited by crazy fanatic - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo guys!
I was wondering if i could do some free promotions.
For any kareena fans or general members interested in Bebo, please do follow kareenak.net for regular and reliable updates on Kareena!

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Desu I followed the twitter just to see how "professional you are" 🤣 🤣
LOL Desu will be professional I'm sure...
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Ab toh professional hain...no saifu mentions that I've seen 🤣
desigal90 thumbnail
LOL! That's coz I got restrained by the rest of the bebo fans on kareenak forum! LOL! Trust me,saifu tends to pop in now and then.

I'd be doing a kareean trvia and suddenly one of ht emembers PMed me all panicky. "OMG DESU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?""

Me? what am I doing?

"Desu take that tweet down, quick take it down! It looks so unprofessional!"

What did i do? I'm just doing a trivia!

"Look at your question!"

What's wrong with my question?

KareenaKNET:
In which city did saif and kareena sit under a tree the first time and express their love for each other
☺️

Next day, REPEAT. Now wha'ts wrong?

KareenaKNET:
What does kareena call saif lovingly? 😳

LOL! Poor members of kareenak forum are super wary, lol! But they have to deal with coz I'm kinda the admin, so they are forced to trust my (saifublinded) judgment, hehe.

But hey, mentioning saif got me liek 10 followers in 3 mins one day! I was like woahhhh! My saifu's a magnet!
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago

The question about "under the tree" it's from real or reel life? LOL

Yeah it may be perceived as unprofessional if you promote Kareena's love story with Saif --- it has nothing to do with her career....

It's like asking when did she break up with Shahid? Why and so on...? It's gossip not formal "news" about her career LOL

btw I love the background of the twitter account - Bebo looks splendid...

Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehe.. whats ur username desu! if you don't mind me asking... I'll follow you..
desigal90 thumbnail
I'm kareenak.net! lol
Its in my siggy, follow it follow it! Make sure i'm being profesional or all the bebo fans will get mad at me on the forum, lol!