Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu-n-Sush

actually in PR no men have brains... they all listen to their women and do as they say...lol.... well said akash n it was hilarious

@Ashu-n-Sushu!
Thanks buddy,

Your signature line contains the famous song Wada raha sanam from Kiladi correct me if i am wrong!
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wont argue more. they r both the culprits.
Spartacus thumbnail
Hey good nite Sid!

You gave up?????πŸ˜†
unknown18 thumbnail
oh i never give up !! i always keep fighting till i win the battle or someone gives a gud reason to lose. i accept my defeat when i m wrong. u know we all cant always b right.

maybe someday u will remember what i said nd see some reality in it(thats trust takes time)😊 or i might remember what u said. we both dont know who is right (u or me) since we r not in that situation yet.

it was a nice discussion i had with u😊

nd abt manav nd archana, its my opinion that they r both culprits. i respect ur opinion😊

btw, my mom just told me something this morning. coincidentally related to this topic. my dad told her that men r very impulsive. they get angry really quickly nd do things in anger but they also calm down quickly. he is a very intelligent nd experienced man! nd that was his opinion. Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akashspartan

Hey Helen this is one for you, as i promised?

Women's words!

Yes=No,

No=Yes,

Maybe = No,

We need = I want,

I am sorry = You"ll be sorry!

We need to talk = you're in trouble.

Fine, you go ahead = you better not!

Do what you want = you will pay for this later.

I am not upset = ofcourse i am upset, you idiot!

You're very attentive tonight = Listen to me you dumb!

just like my post about what men actually mean here there is some truth to this one of yours as well, i will give you that. however not all women are like this.  if something bugs us and if our man is not willing to listen then we will let it go for the time being and it will fester until the next time our man does something wrong.  we will explode, but once this happen and we get it our systems and we will be all better and go back to being nice.  the only reason we hold off is that we think it will not bother us but it does and we really don't want to pester the man in our life with every little thing that goes wrong and so we don't. if men were just a little sensitive to our needs i think men would not have to go through so much trouble of figuring us out.  but i must say there's so much pleasure in figuring men or women out.  so i won't deny that women are to an extant contradictions but you have to look past that.  Also most men are not sensitive to what women want and i think that contributes to the problem.  So men and women are equal contributors to the issue.

what i wrote is of my experience with men in general (not at all romantic) be it my father, brother or friend.  if something bugs me it bugs me and usually i tell them the reason at the right time and hopefully in private, don't like to create scenes.  sometime they accommodate me and sometimes i accommodate them. thats how it works and i think most women function this way, but your generalizations and views on women is to broad you need too go deeper in your understanding.

and if you don't mind asking me who broke you heart? πŸ’”  

carpe-diem thumbnail
aki its here look above this post lol
unknown18 thumbnail
totally agree with u carpe!! U explained it really well.i think the same.
Spartacus thumbnail
Hey Helen that was indeed a brilliant one,

i have so many friends and especially girls when there boy friends don't listent too them, do what ever you want!
I used to tell them boy get ready for round 2 later on, so u can tell experience counts!
No one broke my heart i have understood woman, so i am not complaining without them life is incomplete.
Every men is like a kid and they want a woman in their life, at every stage of their lives!
i agree when someone tells me woman are more mentally stronger than us, we are not i accept it.

It's always like poles repel and unlike poles attract!!!!!!!!!
unknown18 thumbnail
yes men r like kids nd a woman who understands dat nd accepts dat will b happier with her man.

carpe-diem thumbnail
i love that quality in men...the child at heart.  it brings out the child in me, and the fact that you can be playful and flirty at the same time...aww what every relationship should be.

i know what your saying aki. i know women who can never be pleased that complain about everything and you know what to an extant i blame the man because each and ever time he gives in. i dislike it when a guy just gives in to avoid confrontation. i would much rather the guy was like tough get over it.  it would work well if both men and women appreciated what the other did for them