Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@sarada ,megha-raghav matru bhakkt se biwi bhakkat me parivartan horahahe😳.that is what ammaji is worried.sabse laadla aur samajdsar beta haath se nikhalrahahe.raghav bhi sia ke sangat me rahakar toda samajdar aur  toda naram hogaya

Yeah dear..but her plans will drift raghav even more far from herπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Agreed it will be fun to watch amma exposed not only infront of raghav but the whole family..n all of them leaving the main hall in a disgusted manner accept for jogi n gaji ofcourse!πŸ˜†

Gaji ? 😲🀣 That's a good nickname!

Also Sunehri and Rangeeli will be there.😑

Didn't people go out in such settings with their wives? Would love to see Raghav whisk away his wife for some quiet ousting for some time without Ammaji lurking around them?

Is it possible?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah dear..but her plans will drift raghav even more far from herπŸ˜†

Aisa hi ho πŸ˜›
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Gaji ? 😲🀣 That's a good nickname!

Also Sunehri and Rangeeli will be there.😑

Didn't people go out in such settings with their wives? Would love to see Raghav whisk away his wife for some quiet ousting for some time without Ammaji lurking around them?

Is it possible?

poetic,i have strong feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow that is going to rock ammaji 's cart a little bit.can anything think of what it can be
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ poet - did u remember the same thing was shown in MRD  where the lead kranti has to keep nirjala varth  ..........and raj also kept the varth along with kranti .... I really wish same thing happens here also ......... raghav keep the varth along with Sia .. .....then just imagine Ammaji's &  joginder's expression  ..😲😲😲 it will be a great treat to watch  ............ & that road romance between  Rajbir and kranti  was fabulous when RAJ feed kranti  ........ I  want some thing like this to happen  in Laddo also ..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ammaji plan will back fire her soon ...........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic,i have strong feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow that is going to rock ammaji 's cart a little bit.can anything think of what it can be

Haan mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lagta hai....πŸ˜³πŸ˜† n yeahhhh i love the name gajiiiiiiπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

@ poet - did u remember the same thing was shown in MRD  where the lead kranti has to keep nirjala varth  ..........and raj also kept the varth along with kranti .... I really wish same thing happens here also ......... raghav keep the varth along with Sia .. .....then just imagine Ammaji's &  joginder's expression  ..😲😲😲 it will be a great treat to watch  ............ & that road romance between  Rajbir and kranti  was fabulous when RAJ feed kranti  ........ I  want some thing like this to happen  in Laddo also ..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ammaji plan will back fire her soon ...........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yeah that would be real fun..amma will realize the depth of love both sia n raghav have for each other n will stop her stupid gamesπŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaa sherya I can guess  tomorrow is holi & as per precap Raghav is drinking Bhang ....... may be Sia will also have  some  ......... then every body knows what will happen .........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ bittu both the situations u mentioned brings  joy to me.the second one is much better.ammaji keeps telling rangeeli to give her a grandson.then she will have one without  asking for it from rasia
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Yaa sherya I can guess  tomorrow is holi & as per precap Raghav is drinking Bhang ....... may be Sia will also have  some  ......... then every body knows what will happen .........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ding dong baby sing a song.....kaash aisa kuch ho jaye aur ammaji ki band baj jaye..how about raghav making ammaji thandai with bang in it n make her sleep aur phir sia ke saath ...ding...dong.heeeeeheeeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†