what if anandi's dad responsible for har illness

titali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
what if they show that anandi is serious due to something she ate thats contamenated and her dad comes to know that it was the food which he supplied. may be to make her dad realise how wrong he is doing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No she is supposed to shot dead not food poisoning
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ titali

that would have been a nice twist titali... would hv loved to see that... if anandi had to exit anyway, it'd as well be this way... thus, they can also expose the outcomes of some of the evil deeds, after all, this serial was one which started with a social message and creating awareness. half way through it has lost track, but this was a great opportunity to bring the plot back to track and project a wrong thing as wrong!! kudos to you, great imagination, i am for it, out n out 😊

@ ammoos
just a sound ammose, that could as well be a sound effect, needn't be a gun shot... actually, i dont want them to show gruesome things again on small screen 😔
ammoos thumbnail
No I read in an article that she will be shot😕isnt it, or am i dreaming🤔
sudss thumbnail
hahaha... may be ammos, i think i've got a lil bit of habitual amnesia after all these serials 😉 they are grooming us that way know!
but anyways, i dont want to see gunshots and bloodshed again... i dont know why these ppl find it more appealing than something a lil more subtle. prime time is usually a family time, such things need not be shown, really!! no wonder we are growing insensitive. we start taking the bck seat and enjoy the scenes, on the small screean and in reality. too much of exposure is really making us numb to humane sensitivities.
ammoos thumbnail

😆 Could be... why do they always KILL someone to shoot the TRPs up..last year it was Pratap and now its Anandi herself

sudss thumbnail
and remember the way they celebrated pratap's death?? they were showing it over and over so that no one misses it.. and seemed they enjoyed showing it
ammoos thumbnail
Anandi's father will not be the cuse of her demise.. a bad guy is shown in the precap and probably he will try to harm Jagya and she will come in between..

BTW its very pathetic that the creatives couldnt think of a better way to make exit for avika...they had to SHOOT Pratap and probably now Anandi
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
i dont think soo

khajan will not b responsible.......she'll b shot
ammoos thumbnail
Yes since she is in Mumbai Khajan or his business is no way near her.. Anandi might be shot or stabbed