Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
ohh i think these media people r just writing anything, widout getting their fact😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will  wait for them to confirm .
For now  I am  happy that they are both having a wonderful  time and they are enjoying  so much . They have a special friendship and that too is very  very good .
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

What is strange  is that both of them know that this  is what people talk about them , still they are always glued to each other ...

I mean , they just don't care .............

I think that's the best attitude.  Usually, when people deny these things or become defensive, the media just probes more and more and ends up ruining reputations sometimes.  These two are handling it better with the "let them think what they want to" mindset.  I loved the article where Sushant blatantly said (I'm paraphrasing here), "Yes, Ankita and I went out at night and we had pani puri and we were out at the beach until late at night and we had lots and lots of fun!"  That is not what the media expects to hear and they can't make a fishy story out of such an honest and carefree answer. 

The less room they leave for "sources" to spot them together and make up stories, the better it is for them.  Might as well enjoy each other's company and let the media write what they want, as the less defensive they are the less it looks like they are hiding some type of secret relationship.

Sounds like they had fun at the Holi bash, the pictures were cute as well.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah , they are sensible . They know what they are doing .
All we know here is that they both are having the time of their life right now .
I am happy for them . No need to give media  unnecessary stories ....

I am just happy that they are such good friends . So much understanding  ....
I have  seen some  other shows , the lead actors hardly interact or  have so many problems and then it shows in their acting ...there is hardly any chemistry  .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
sweetysuju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊
😛Edited by sweetysuju - 13 years ago