Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

I admit when all of this started I was on Manav's side, I thought Archana did not deserve Manav because she treated Manav poorly. However, Archana has paid more than enough for misunderstanding Manav. Archana is not to blame for what happened to Sachin or what Shravani is going through. Sachin's death was an accident and Shravani, no sympathy for her considering how shameless she is going after a married man! Shravani moved quickly from grieving for the loss of her "love" to falling in love with his brother!! For Shravani, Sachin never existed!

commentator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Folks,

In all fairness the mods shouldn't delete this thread because this forum is about free speech. People are entitled to (air) their views, and we can't tell them to go away merely because we don't agree with them. That's the fascist route and we mustn't take it.  In any case, any Archana Hate Club possibility will die a natural death because nobody - or hardly anybody - would sign on.  Ideas stand or fall on their own merit, as should be the case in any reasonable exchange of opinion.   

C

Edit: That said, TB and all else who entered the argument with rebuttals, I'm glad you did! That's absolutely the way to go. Enumerate points to break the other person's argument, not the person, or his/her right to an independent perspective, however different from yours.
Edited by commentator - 14 years ago
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant C, i completely endorse your views!

It will have its natural death if at all there is such a thread, lets not gun for the person's head who started the topic.

The best part of the forum is that everyone are entitled to his/her views which we all respect.

I love this forum since we all have fun so lets be in that way, if one feel's in that way so be it.

Lets argue to it rather taking it too personally👏👏
Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still think there should be a dislike button.  That is still expressing free speech isn't it?
tripple_em thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHYLL OUT HERE.
Archana did not deserve this.
she might be wayy to nice.
but noo. no hate club for Archana
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my first post here!its been months i viewed and enjoyed the forum.pavitra rishta is my favourite serial and ofcourse archana is the reason i watch the show.am shocked when i read this topic.come on guys,we re here only because we love archana and her journey in 'pavitra rishta'.pls do not create this kind of hate club.we love archana!-my personal opinion-no to archana hate club-thank you!
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is a strange thread -idea which was destined to be stillborn. And hence, this would not have merited much attention but for some appropriate initial rebuttals, which were ably discharged by TB, Unknown, Vishwap and other friends and rightly endorsed (rebuttals) by so many like buttons. Except for this one possibility- Is it a premeditated post to stir up some uproar with a purpose to gauge popular reaction on some possible track on divorce dilemma?  I mean, opposition to such track would be obvious to anyone, the degree of dislike. But then I don't know much about the thread starter nor had the person posted any subsequent post to clarify his/her views, so if it is a personal opinion, I declare my disagreement.

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
ok guys calm down , plz dnt fight plzzzzzzz