telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Just watched the first show, but so far it had not grabbed my attention. I hope the show moves on upward and the stories get better and better.
so far show is okay...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
So far the stuff that I have liked is the setting of the show, it gives a very real touch. the story is good too, but it's just that becuase we read that article we know what will happen to the married couple. but as we move on the suspense will definitely build up.
arshluver_15 thumbnail
i also feel the same
but lets see if they sorry will folow that track that was in the anothe thread...
if it is then i wud like to watch it
telenovelle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arluver15

i also feel the same

but lets see if they sorry will folow that track that was in the anothe thread...
if it is then i wud like to watch it

today the show picked up some speed. it was good and so kept my attention. so i am inclined to continue watching it at this point. lets see what happens.
when are the girls going to grow up? 🥱
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: indiansoapopera

today the show picked up some speed. it was good and so kept my attention. so i am inclined to continue watching it at this point. lets see what happens.
when are the girls going to grow up? 🥱

i think they will grow up in this week it self. and even their marriage will come very fast. the main plot only starts after their marriages takes place
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess we have to wait a week more to see girls growing up...I hope then we get to see something amazing. Till now, show is just Okay !!!
Hoping to see something good !!!

luv Alina
arshluver_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

i think they will grow up in this week it self. and even their marriage will come very fast. the main plot only starts after their marriages takes place

ya thats true...
i hope it is that way...
telenovelle thumbnail
well if this week and next week the girls growup and get married that will be fast, but i hope the story does not slow down after that.

i hope the story rotates around other characters in the show.

😆😃
😃😉😃