Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
see u r correct that Manav offered to marry her.. SHe is right in following that... The reason why I dislike SHravani that She already fell in Love with him??? And now jealous!!! See its like she is thinking that Manav is very happy to be with her but its obvious that he doesnt even like her.. he is doing all this just for kid... But look at her she is just getting happy about getting hubby like Manav!!! Her character is very dicy... How can she forget Sachin soo soon...
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I doubt they would feel passionate towards each other at 5 in the morning anyway ....🤣

they usually get up at that hour hopefully one day they can sleep (together) till the afternoon 😉
Edited by carpe-diem - 14 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carpe-diem

they usually get up at that hour hopefully one day they can sleep (together) till the afternoon 😉

😍
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanyaz you come up with some great one liners
anurooprao thumbnail
this all bush has been planed by our creatives .
this is the track which was written in the article 2 or 3 months ago,and the same is happening right now.
so, we cann't do anything.

-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just hate Shravani.......she is d one who first told Manav dat he still love archana....he can deny it bt it clearly seen in his eyes.......but after a few months is she going blind?????why she can't she his love 4 Archana now??????😡😡😡😡