Do Saheliyaan - Kismat ki Kathputaliyaan

Will the married couple be killed ??

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Maithli's bhua and Bhavri's Chacha got married today, their characters are played by Jatin Shah and Mouni Roy

Now there characters are suppose to be cameos. So will they get killed tomorrow itself, becuase they belong to two different sets of societies?? Or will they be safe as the article mentios they jsut get separated. So we will never see them again?😕

And also Saakshi Tanwar who plays Bhavri (the poor girl's) mother, has a cameo role. And we know she will get killed saving Bhavri, but the artilce said she will be seen in 12/13 episodes. And in the precap it looked as if Bhavri was in trouble there.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The couple will die because that will be the starting of the excitment....i hope
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
noo i dont wnat them to die =(
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too think this newly married couple will die...though I don't want them to die !!!
Let see what happens !!

luv Alina
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm so far they are safe, i wonder how they will get killed.

but the mom is dead today.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well it looks like the girl is going to live and the husband is dead..not sure right now, but i think he will be killed.

it is so sad the couple cannot have a happy life just because they are from different castes and background. why can't they just be left alone and live their life in peace?
let people do their own thing. however this is so typical in really life too.

all they did was get married. is that a crime??

😡
Edited by indiansoapopera - 14 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indiansoapopera

well it looks like the girl is going to live and the husband is dead..not sure right now, but i think he will be killed.

it is so sad the couple cannot have a happy life just because they are from different castes and background. why can't they just be left alone and live their life in peace?
let people do their own thing. however this is so typical in really life too.

all they did was get married. is that a crime??

😡

Hey,
Well I totally agree with you...seriously, is that a crime to marry someone who belongs to some other cast???? Why they are killing them????
Its just a serial but still, this too happens in reality i guess !!!!

luv Alina