Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Aur Yeh Episode Hai-pg 10 Clue - Page 2

fijicutie thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, I watched Baa Bahoo aur Baby from October 2006, so I already knew that Baby had polio, but if I hadn't seen it in the others I surely would have been surprised!
 I think everyone was put into the right roles and it was very clear that who was playing what role in the Thakkar family. The bahu's did an amazing job; Leela, Pravina and Meenaxshi were all great! Also, the way baby put mostly every character in her song, it really was a great way to show how each character would be shown!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: instantkhichdi

I really liked baby's songs....

I was going to write to Hats Off productions to have an episode for season 2 which will have all the parody songs in it.But it went off air before that.I also liked Parody they did at Dimple's engagement.
I loved, loved the Antakshiri parody one; especially the Yeh Meri Baa Kaisi Yeh Hitler Hai by Praveen and Charu. Good times ji.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all memories refreshed... thnx for posting the videos... i hav been watching this serial from the first epi itself..
Ok ji, here is the next caption. Sorry for being away, was pretty hectic last week.

Come on guys, I tried being hard this time lol.

I shall put up the episode after I get 3-4 replies. So have fun ji!

EDIT:

Here it is ji!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFTyN4r7zJc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCYLRpXSGbA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccEryBX8YxY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 14 years ago
birju4baby thumbnail
iS THIS the one where Dimple challanges Baby to get her dupatta back from her own earnings and baby decides to sell bear samples along with Gattu ..
fijicutie thumbnail
I think this is the one where Gattu and Baby go to the mandir and then Anish comes there on time to save Baby, I think. && Baby says she is going to become the old Baby again! Hoping I am right!!
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is when Baby goes to the mandir obviously with Gattu and he's talking about her new hero and when Anish is driving by and stops to give them a ride.
birju4baby thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
woh beer waale episode mein bhee baby ne green dress pehani thee issileeye I got confused ...

I think you guys are right because there are trees in the background which means it must be an outdoor shot

Enjoy ji! Please discuss what you think about Baby with her "giving" Anish to Dimple.

What do you think of Dimple?

What's the opinion on Anish?

What is your impression of Leela, pretending that you do not know her well enough?

What else did you pick up/like in this episode ji?

Take care,
Simran