VIVEL SUN KUDUMBAM VIRUTHUGAL 10 - winner list on pg 9

Posted: 14 years ago

28th February 2010 - UPDATE
This is a six week award show and two categories will be presented each week with four nominees for each category. This week the categories are: Best Actress and Best Villain.

All you have to do to vote is follow the simple instructions posted under each nominee. Closing date for entries for these two categories is coming Wednesday midnight!

What do you think about the nominees? Who are you backing? Please share your comments! 😃

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 14 years ago

Best Actress Nominees

Ramya Krishnan (Ganga - Thangam)
SK<Space>A1<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

Abitha (Archana - Thirumathi Selvam)
SK<Space>A2<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

Gayathri - (Megala - Megala)
SK<Space>A3<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

Devayani - (Abhinaya - Kolangal)
SK<Space>A4<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

Best Villain Nominees

Ajay Ratnam - (Vishwanathan - Arasi)
SK<Space>B1<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

Kaalidas - (Sankarapandiyan - Anandham)
SK<Space>B2<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

GK - (Kulasekaran - Thangam)
SK<Space>B3<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

Ajay - (Aadhi - Kolangal)
SK<Space>B4<Space>Your Name
SMS to 58585

I don't know why they didn't nominate Radhikka for the best actress award? Out of the four, Abitha (Archana - Thirumathi Selvam) is my choice for the best actress award.

Ajay Ratnam (Vishwanathan - Arasi) for the best villain award.

My vote for best actress will go to  Thulasi & Deepa of Thendral & best villain to Nizhalgal Ravi [ Because i see only that serial😉 ]. Unfortunately both are not nominated.
Hello Friends,

Today I saw a show called Sun Kudumba Viruthugal which is going to run for 6 weeks. Looks like this is going to be an award show in various categories. They will nominate actors and viewers need to select by texting. Today they showed 2 categories - Best actress and Best Villian.

Best Actress nominees:

1. Ganga - Thangam - (Ramya Krishnan))

2. Archana - TMS(Abitha)

3. Megala - Megala(Gayathri)

4. Abhi - Kolangal(Devyani)

Best Villain nominations:
1. Viswanathan - Arasi (Ajay Rathnam)

2. Sakarapandian - Anandham(Kalidas)

3. Kulasekaran - Thangam(?)

4. Aadhi - Kolangal(Ajay)

They interviewed all nominees.  Abitha was fully pregnant. Not sure how they are going to handle her absence in the serial TMS.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Hello Friends,

Today I saw a show called Sun Kudumba Viruthugal which is going to run for 6 weeks. Looks like this is going to be an award show in various categories. They will nominate actors and viewers need to select by texting. Today they showed 2 categories - Best actress and Best Villian.

Best Actress nominees:

1. Ganga - Thangam - (Ramya Krishnan))

2. Archana - TMS(Abitha)

3. Megala - Megala(Gayathri)

4. Abhi - Kolangal(Devyani)

Best Villain nominations:
1. Viswanathan - Arasi (Ajay Rathnam)

2. Sakarapandian - Anandham(Kalidas)

3. Kulasekaran - Thangam(?)

4. Aadhi - Kolangal(Ajay)

They interviewed all nominees. Abitha was fully pregnant. Not sure how they are going to handle her absence in the serial TMS.

hey migan i thought of posting about this new award show in sun tv called "vivel sun kudumbha viruthugal" yesterday itself but u did it... anyways thanks dear for doing it instead of me... and ya every week some nominations will be called and they will discuss on their characters they play... and we ppl must vote for the best to win by sms..

actress kasturi (tamil padam film item song kuthuvilaku song dancer)is the host of the show...

and regarding abhitha(tms archana) ya she was so pretty with her new mom tummy bump so big.. but i think she has acted her scenes before she leaves for maternity leave.. congrats abhitha..
My father wants to know why Kasthuri has not been nominated!  I follow Megala and Tmt. Selvam, but ... Megala's asattuthanam gets on my nerves, and Archana has done her fair share of screaming too, first at Selvam for a long time, then at her mother and MIL.  Of the two, however, Archana is more tolerable, so I guess my vote goes to her.  Overall, I guess both are good actresses, because they can both get on my nerves, and I am associating the actresses with their roles.
Hi migan & sweetygrey,  Nice update.

Kulasekaran real name (short) is GK (that's how much I was able to catch).

I too saw this show last night.  Liked the way how the hostess Kasturi invited everyone with a hint and she interviewed the serial characters and the actual actors..etc. Konjam vithyasamaana muyarchi! and it was Good. 

Abitha looked so cute and also Gayathri (Megala) in her nice green pattu saree & big smile (for a change from how we see her in Megala! : ))   Ellaam sari, Kasturiku yeen intha mathiri oru costume?!, Puriyalai!
My Vote will be Archana (TMS) for best actress and SankaraPandian(Anandham) for villain.  I hate Aadhi too much tobe qualified but I hate that character beyond that.