Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

When is SGP ending?
there has not been any official announcement yet...bt it is on 21st april

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

When is SGP ending?

21st april is the last episode
hey guys can someone tell me what happened 2 dat sona story?she was tortured by her husband na.how did ishaan and suhana save her?did she divorce her husband?how did dey end dat track,jst wanted 2 know
who's suresh?   kk says to shanti dadi u know what suresh did to us? well, who's suresh and what did he do?
Originally posted by subha2601

hey guys can someone tell me what happened 2 dat sona story?she was tortured by her husband na.how did ishaan and suhana save her?did she divorce her husband?how did dey end dat track,jst wanted 2 know

there was huge drama done...Ishaan-Sona-Abhishek were arrested...Sona gives statement against Abhishek...he..in all revengeful mood tells he will come back..

here Alok-BM come to Mumbai and patch things between Suhana and Ishaan...Sona leaves to US to be with her parents...
Originally posted by brainychild92

who's suresh?   kk says to shanti dadi u know what suresh did to us? well, who's suresh and what did he do?

it has not been revealed yet!!
Originally posted by Shwets1502

there was huge drama done...Ishaan-Sona-Abhishek were arrested...Sona gives statement against Abhishek...he..in all revengeful mood tells he will come back..

here Alok-BM come to Mumbai and patch things between Suhana and Ishaan...Sona leaves to US to be with her parents...
thanks 4 ur help
what time will sgp mahaepi come in uae? any ideas anyone?
can anyone give me  link of ragini khanna live interview by saas bahu aur betiyan on aajtak channel which came when she was doing sasural genda phool pls😊