Sia and Raghav in colors holi dance

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It was too awesome, Sia was wearing a white suit with laal dupatta and Raghav was also in the same colors, they danced to laal dupatta song and was looking adorable. Raghav was looking very dashing with his puppy dog smile, and Sia looked like a princess. Their chemistry was beautiful to see. The dance was a little short, still nice.

Raghav is a little better dancer than Sia and did another dance with the new girl from the show Ganga. also Raghav's oldest brother( cant remember the name now) did a dance too, he is a really good dancer as well with fab expressions. All of the NAIDL cast was having full on fun, i missed the very last bit. Still it was really cute.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes i saw the programme...i still cant see what the fuss is about siya..i find her very average..quite short and a wee bit stubby..maybe it was the outfit which was quite tightish from the top but she was wearing very high heels during the dance!...raghav i can understand he is quite good looking...infact if you ask me .i think the only girl who is actually good looking in a real sense in lado is Jhumar....now she has got fantastic features!..but i dont think she was there today or maybe i missed her.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Yes i saw the programme...i still cant see what the fuss is about siya..i find her very average..quite short and a wee bit stubby..maybe it was the outfit which was quite tightish from the top but she was wearing very high heels during the dance!...raghav i can understand he is quite good looking...infact if you ask me .i think the only girl who is actually good looking in a real sense in lado is Jhumar....now she has got fantastic features!..but i dont think she was there today or maybe i missed her.

I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and i find Sia very striking, her face is unusual. not like all the other female leads. and i loved what she wore today, it made her look like a new bride. i may be bias because i've loved Sia Raghav jodi since the beginning, but thats what i feel. I do agree with you that Jhumar is very pretty, she has very expressive eyes.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Priyan for putting up the update for the Raghav and Sia number.

Well said, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Apt indeed! πŸ‘

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
sia raghav amma jogi all were fantabulous in today's colors holi special!😳
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I feel  that  Sia , jhumer and even Ammaji is very beautiful  and all of them has  beautiful & expressive  eyes ..............
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I feel  that  Sia , jhumer and even Ammaji is very beautiful  and all of them has  beautiful & expressive  eyes ..............

Yes Sia looked verty pretty in white salwar kameez with red dupatta...I wish she dressed up like this in Laado as well..to be frank i dont like her tied hair n ghungat look in laado..want her to open her hair n curl them like she did in today's holi specialπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes Sia looked verty pretty in white salwar kameez with red dupatta...I wish she dressed up like this in Laado as well..to be frank i dont like her tied hair n ghungat look in laado..want her to open her hair n curl them like she did in today's holi specialπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

If she dressed up like this in serial , then ammaji will be at great shock😲😲 & she will again taunt Sia that she is showing TRIA -CHITRA to trap her ladla .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

If she dressed up like this in serial , then ammaji will be at great shock😲😲 & she will again taunt Sia that she is showing TRIA -CHITRA to trap her ladla .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeahhh well I feel now she needs to show her real tria charitra to raghav n woo him back as i m sure he will be upset for sia ignoring himπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with Megha. SIa looks very good with her hair loose but given the premises of the serial, it's a problem since they can't show her with her hair open constantly. But I wish they showed her a bit differently too sometimes.

Ammaji will always have a problem with her, even if she dresses like a yogan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰