Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Potential Tracks

• Gunjan's Recovery should not be rushed. Just take your time with it. Gunjan doesn't need to be walking so soon. Plus there are loads of potential SaJan Scenes that we can get out of this Recovery Track. Eg Samrat helping Gunjan walk, Samrat dancing with Gunjan even though she can't walk etc etc.
  • Samrat's mother being introduced in the future would be great but if his mother is introduced could his father be introduced too and maybe through this his marriage issues would be resolved? And maybe through MayUr Marriage Samrat can also realise that not all marriages are bad? And more SaJan Scenes.
  • Mayank being accepted by BauJi would be nice. More Gunjan Mayank Scenes! Loving the Jiju-Saali Relationship!
  • Benji and Dia. Can we make them a couple? But not too quickly!
  • Adharaj and SuhaNahin. Personally I don't really care about this Jodi and I don't watch their Scenes either. However if they have to be in the show then could you please show WHY they love each other? Because they have just met and already they are engaged. I don't actually think they are in love with each other I just don't see it. Sorry.
  • Back to College would be nice maybe Gunjan in a wheelchair trying to cope? And MayUr trying to cope with married life and college? Bringing back Shilpa Aunty would be nice. And if we can somehow get a Samrat-Shilpa Scene where marriage is mentioned that would be even better!
  • Mayank's father. Where is he? Is he dead? Did he leave? Can we get more info on Mayank's background? MayUr Honeymoon maybe?
  • SaJan Road Trip? Kind of like MayUr had during the Academic Meet? Maybe Samrat could realise marriage isn't a bad thing on this Trip by spending more time with Gunjan? And if Gunjan is still in a wheelchair during this Track that's no problem just take your time with her recovery
  • Back to Morena? I loved the Morena Track and was actually quite disappointed that it was rushed. If we could go back to Morena sometime in the future that would be brilliant!
  • Bui. She is FABULOUS. Please bring her back! Also the way she was against SaJan was actually quite interesting I would love to see more of that!

Aisha xxx😉
Edited by thornewood9 - 14 years ago
Anamika.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am a big fan of MJHT... This is the only show I watch and you all are fabulous. You have done the very good job.
Thank you so much, for giving us this opportunity.
Here is what I will love to see in MJHt in very short.

1. Equal screen space to all the couples. We know now Adhiraj-Suhani are also there, so it is difficult to give more time to Mayur. But We all don't like it when there is only 2 minute Mayur scene in whole the episode. So please try to do that. We want to see how Mayank focuses on studies along with careers. And how Nupur tries hard to manage house with studies. Please bring Shilpa aunty back.

2. Please Focus on college scenes, their final exam, how Mayur handle the studies with other responsibility. Then after the exams are over, they can go to picnic, may be Morena.

3. Please Do something so that Bauji believes that Mayank is good boy, and he misunderstood Mayur. We want that Bauji should be happy with Mayur marriage now.

4. Old characters like Annie, Miss Aha, CJ, Deodhar sir, all will be fun to see. Gang attending classes, in the canteen, they go to watch a movie. That will also be some light entertainment to watch. May be some education tour, camp, picnic, or some dance competition.

And I agree with Mina, Nidzy and Gagan, too. Nupur should get some new clothes now. Mayur scene should not be edited like this.

You rock always, Keep rocking.
We all love you.
Shreya...Edited by mayurlovers - 14 years ago
josh135 thumbnail
Firstly thank u!!

Secondly, I wanted Gunjan's recovery to be shown in some sensible way and plz no chamatkar....Samrat and Gunjan should soon patch up but still the marriage problem should be there.. atleast Gunjan should still feel that Samrat is not ready from his heart and just trying to please her..Even i really really wanted to say that Sanaya is such a great actress..Plzz dont waste her keeping her sidelined I adore her and her acting abilities...So how about a memory loss track where she turns into the real Sanaya,the diva in western clothes..and all talkative, chilled out and wacky..I would love to see Samrat and gang's reaction!!!..It would be soooo much fun to see Gunjan in a new avatar and becoming best of best pal with Diya and all guys flirting with her and Samrat feeling soooo jealous lol!!!!!!!! Plzzz creatives take this in view....it would be awesome to see this!!!!! but offcourse Samrat must marry the sweet innocent Gunjan in the last....

Even for Mayur i wanted to see Nupur beating Mayank in his exams and Mayank feeling sooo low and all that funny fights between them..and then Nupur giving birth to twins and both of them having a tough time managing kiddies but well i know this wont come anytime soon...

and please find some guy for poor Diya ..maybe she should end up with an opposite personality..how about a cute geeky kind of a guy.

Please creatives see this post i would really appreciate if you take these ideas into consideration...thank u!
mimi0295 thumbnail
Thanks for the post Gagan di! (:

To the Creatives- firstly, thanks so much for MJHT, and I really hope that you all read through each and every comment/suggestion/compliment that these members have posted. These are mainly for your eyes, and we would appreciate that you take out the time to read our input. I hope that you consider the points that have arised and use them effectively in your show.

I think the biggest concern we have is how our original MJHT took such a HUGE Uturn and went from college based students to marriage, 24/7 love, and tracks that hardly make any sense. Personally, I feel that a lot of damage has been done... for example, SaJan started to fade away for me after the Sheena track. Yes, the Sheena track had SO MUCH potential. I HATED that woman, and I LOVED those adorable SG scenes! The rehearsals, Gunjan trying not to show how much it hurt her when Sheena and Sam were together, and GunUr's bonding... the track was really beautiful up until the whole accident track. Even then, I was really into the show- but I was REALLY pissed off at how lightly the whole "drinking and driving" situation was handeled.

I don't understand how such HUGE things could be treated like that. I realize that this was when Samrat was supposed to realize Gunjan's place in his life, but that doesn't mean that such a big issue had to be sidelined. People lose their lives every single day because of drinking and driving... I just wish MJHT focused a bit more on how horrible it is to drink and drive. That track should have sent out a social message.

Also, I felt there was no need for Sheena in Sam's realization because ultimately, he realized on his own. If you wre going to use Sheena as a "matchmaker" then there should have been some meaningful scenes... not just her coming to jail and telling him that Gunjan loves him. Oh well, I liked Sam's realization, it was nice and sweet and I liked how he kept reflecting on their friendship. SG's relationship is based on their friendship, and I like how that is still the foundation of their love. 😳

MayUr-

When it comes to MN, I'm totally bias because Nupur Bhushan is one of the most AMAZING, ALIVE, and HEART WARMING characters out there. I just gotta say that for me, it's Nupur who keeps me coming back. *coughs* Yeah, so KEEP IT UP WITH NUPUR! She is amazing and I absoloutly LOVE her! Like someone mentioned, please keep her as a nautanki... but not over the top. In this Gunjan track, we've seen the vulnerable Nupur Bhushan step out, and I really really am enjoying watching her fight for her sister. She is SUCH a strong girl!

But the MN shaadi track was extremely rushed. How can one of the main lead couples have a 2 minute wedding? This was supposed to be one of the BIGGEST episodes in MJHT history... but it was totally 😳 I would like to see a proper wedding for MN... with everyone involved and happy. I want to see the gang in full masti mode!

But I won't complain because I feel that MN have been given a lot of meaningful scenes post marraige wise. I just want to see that happening, and see some emotional bonding between the two. Keep the romance coming, but where's the "commitment and responsibility" factor? I want to see Nupur handeling the house and keeping up with college. I want to see Mayank work and keep his grades up. I want them helping each other. I want them to move their lives forward together. Mayank and Nupur should both work to buy their own house. It doesn't have to be huge or fancy, but I'd like to see them do this as a couple.

Before ending off, I really want the initial college days back. I wanna see the Talent Parade again! I want to see the exam track.... I want to see it ALL! Before, MJHT used to focus on all 6 leads. It shouldn't be forgotten that Uday and Dia are the leads to.. and they really deserve a track to themselves.

Please bring back the teachers, the students, and our Sam,Gun,Nup,Mayank, Uday, Dia, and Benji.
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

First of all I want to thank you guys for making mjht and for coming up with such amazing characters as samrat and gunjan...this is the only Indian tv show I watch and the only reason I am addicted to it is because of the way you guys have portrayed the beautiful relationship of sajan (friendship and love)....I have loved every part of their story and I hope that you guys keep going the same way in the future as well...

What I wanna see in the future tracks of mjht is a more focused samrat and a more carefree gunjan...I want gunjan to open up a bit, be more confident and shock samrat by initiating a little bit of pda....I know that you guys are prolly planning a samrat's mom track and I want that track to be handled just like sajan love story...more emotions and less drama....I also think that there should be a track which shows gunjan's strength and courage even more than what we saw after the accident...what i mean is, we saw her inner strength but i am sure you can also show her capable of fighting the whole world when it comes to someone she loves....

Both sanaya and mohit have done a great job in this track but i think that they have a potential to do even better, if they get a chance...i think that the sajan track should focus on just how strong sajan are together and individually....and how they bring out the best in each other...there is a big difference between subtlety and timidity and i think gunjan is supposed to be subtle but not timid and i want that point to be stressed in the coming up tracks...

I don't know why the new leads were introduced in the show but its very obvious that they do not share the same chemistry like sajan or mayur so if they have to stay in this show then they should be given a little bit less importance..instead I think that benji and dia make a very cute pair would go very nicely with both sajan and mayur tracks.....but please don't show a adhani track again (no offense to the actors)....oh and also it would be nice if uday can also get a girlfriend...lol...
Edited by gina87 - 14 years ago
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First off, thank you CVs, you gave us an amazing tv show. Some suggestions:

Editing- I really think this a problem. There are many scenes which never actually get finished. Also, I've seen many precaps which are never shown the next day, forget next day, like it's never been shown. I know there was a precap where Samrat was holding a snowglobe but I never saw it in the next episode. Don't make scenes too rushed.

Tracks- I know many didn't favor this track or Samrat's arrest track but I think those tracks brought in reality. Drunk driving has always been a problem and I am very happy that you showed it. But you need to show the seriousness in the track. It was about Samrat getting accused of drunk driving, but it only helped Samrat realize that he was in love with Gunjan. I agree that the show is about college love, but not everything is about love. One track I was thinking of was a inter-collegate meet. I think it would be nice to show that. Also, this may not be a good track but maybe a suicide track. No one would commit it though, but attempt it. This could show the viewers that killing yourself isn't going to help anyone. I've seen many cases of suicide and it happened where I live. I think this would show the importance of life and you shouldn't stress that much. I don't think any of the main characters would do this, but even just a student at the college tries this.

Characters- I want to show the importance of each character. Mayank has always been a smart person so show Mayank like that. Same with Nupur. She can be funny, but I want to see her quick-witted mind again. That includes during classes let's say she's trying to say something to Mayank (lip talking), teacher sees her, and asks her to answer a question. Considering it's Nupur, she would be able to twist her words. Also, we know that Gunjan is a shy person, so I don't want to see her all love sick. It's not her. Same thing with Samrat. We all have known him as the most popular guy in school, agree he's in love with Gunjan but he should hang out with Diya and Benji, his best friends before the Morena sisters came. Coming to another point, show importance to Benji, Diya, and Uday. They've been important characters throughout the whole show. Many people want Diya and Benji together too.

Nothing really else to say now. Again thank you for listening to your viewers
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey creatives!! First, i want to thank you guys for giving us MJHT. in the end no matter what the track...it's still MJHT, the show I love and cant go a week without! I will continue no matter how bad the track, to give  my full devotion to this show. Not just cause i love MJHT, but because I think the actors all deserve our attention. They work VERY hard and we should watch for them if anything. Plus you guys all put your EVERYTHING into making this show what it is, and we should watch for your efforts. Sorry to generalize..but thats my POV.

Now, for the thoughts.

The tracks: Please Creatives if you can, keep the tracks on the YOUTH, COLLEGE basis. I mean, this after all IS A COLLEGE show. Thats what it started with and I think thats what MJHT is suppose to be. Politics, and melodrama, doesnt suit the show. I personally loved the craze when the show started. Falling in love, the misheif, the classroom, everything that made the show a college show. Frankly, i miss it! I mean yes you brought the gang back to school, but there is VERY LITTLE in classroom scenes like before. I miss that! I miss the projects, and Shukla sir! So if you can maintain that, the old college masti...it would be great!

The characters: WHERE ARE ALL OF THEM? I miss CJ, I miss Chacko, Annie, Mrs. Aha, Shilpa aunty! Instead of bringing new entries, cant you please bring the old characters back?

The couples:

Mayank Nupur: I would just LOVE more marriage scenes. Funny stuff. Nothing serious! I would love to see them deal with marriage problems as well. But again nothing serious. Bring some of their little fights back! Those were always great to watch. But not the serious break up type fights..just the little tiffs and silly things they always fight over. Just cause MN are married doesnt mean their old selves can't be there. Mayanks studious, angry young man attitude, and bubbly pestering Nupz!

Samrat and Gunjan: I actually dont have much to say about the track. I just miss the old Sajan. Gunjan the quite girl, Samrat the cool dude always after his chashmish. I DONT want them married yet. I think one married couple is really enough right  now. Engaged...maybe?

Adhiraj and Suhaani
: WHERE IS THERE TRACK? LOL..you guys brought them in...much to our despise but, now they are here..so i think the least you can do you guys is give them a larger angle...?

Benji and Dia: WE DEMAND A BENJI and DIA!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think thats one of the MOST IMPORTANT things on our agenda right now!!! We always dreamed of a Benia and before Adhiraj and Suhaani..we thought they would COME OUT..but where are they??? PLEASE we realllllllllllllllly want a BenIa!!! They are just soooo cute!!! I think this should be your next track!!!

Dodo and ??
: I think Uday needs a girl Creatives! And I think it should be CJ. I loved before they had a little track..they went out..but then Tam Maam?  That was kinda useless nah?

OOH one more thing: WEDDINGS and SAAS BAHU NONSENSE and EVERYOTHER Cliche thing doesnt suite MJHT one bit!!! Please keep it a COLLEGE show!! Thats what makes us love it! If we wanted to watch all this melodrama we would be watching an EKTA show instead wouldnt we?? PLEASE lay off it guys! Its really DUMB and not worth MJHT one bit! And also: DIA and UDAY are two of the 6 leads right???? Then shoudlnt they deserve some limlight??? I mean they .. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE adhiraj and suhaani should have had an angle..but instead new characters were brought in and more focus is on them... I think Dia and Uday and even Benji shouldnt be made supporting characters...they are LEADS .. you guys said so yourselves and you forgot that?
Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok..I dunno if this thread is gonna be of any help as the last one that was opened in a similar fashion..umm, wasnt of much use and needed to be closed down!

but..giving my best try here...hoping that this time atleast, my voice IS heard ..

I m talking ONLY abt Samrat-Gunjan, since those are the ONLY characters I care abt in this show ...

first and foremost I wud like to thank the CVs for giving me such BEAUTIFUL characters and wonderful storyline .. something that is soo soo extraordinary and BEAUTIFUL .. and I honestly want to thank the CVs for creating this amazing journey of theirs  ...

I adore them, love them and respect them ... soo much, that they are a part of my life now, for me.. they are not fiction any more..they are reality and hence when ur reality is being turned into an illusion in this manner, it hurts ...and it hurts a LOT ..

the SaJan track in the show is by far one of the most BEAUTIFUL things I hav seen ... because this was indeed a way through which they could rediscover their love for each other ... when gunjan was paralysed, she reacted in exactly the same manner that I expected her to react ... calm, but a fighter .. a zeal to live for, and a never-say-die spirit .. a hope and inspiration to all those disabled ppl in this world, who think their world has come to an end, jus because their limbs are not working...SHE showed them that life is stil worth living, it wud always be, until u decide otherwise!

hence I wud like to give the CVs a standing ovation for showing this side of gunjan .. and her ability and strength to deal wit her limitations..its truely truely inspiring!

with this, however, I saw the political track unfolding and that got me to the basis of why this tack had begun in the first place .. it was because of eve teasing, which was supposed to be used as a way to give in a good social message ... however, all I saw was that the victim herself, wasnt given any importance ...she sat in her wheelchair while her friends fought for her... this, which was supposed to b HER battle..HER victory over her own fears ... is no longer hers at all ... I thought there wud b no other way for adhiraj to get out of the jail because unless gunjan testifies it wont be possible .. but what happened abt that? he got released without gunjan playing any role in it..when she shud hav ..

WHY? why is it that gunjan is always ALWAYS sidelined and her plight is used as a basis for others to prove their bravery? and I m talking abt every every EVERY character in the show tht has had an advantage a gunjan's plight .. and its true, every character has!

its disgusting how lightly this eve teasing issue has been considered, thinking that this is almost the part and parcel of every young girl's life .. and its always ppl like gunjan who are cornered and centered for such type of things...because, they are considered weak..when actually they are not ... and this has already been proved by her zeal to fight and continue living despite losing sensation in her limbs ... then WHY not show her a complete fighter and make this HER fight til the very end? wasnt it started as an incident in HER life? why not make HER fight for it?

this was a good opportunity for u guys to show that ppl like gunjan, do fight back.. and they SHOULD ... coz they NEED to face this materialistic world and b strong both mentally as well as physically ... but alas, that chance was ruined...ur whole point of social message has gone down the drain! there is NO social message from this track now ... because not every gunjan in this world, has a sister like nupur or a boy friend like samrat to take care of her ... there are some gunjans who need to fight their battles on their own..moreover they should! but all that u guys hav shown here, is gunjan indirectly being dependent on them ...

the latest promo had gotten a hope in me that gunjan wil finally take a stand and fight the battle, if not for her, then this time atleast for her loved ones, thats her sister ... but the TB article trashed down all the hopes ...

I know that was a long one ... but I hope u guys do read it .. anyway I wont quit until my voice is heard ... coz like my gunjan, I m a fighter too! despite getting hurt time and again, I wont stop putting in my feedback here, coz this is now the only option to make my voice heard and to fight for whats right and fair ..!

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m really sorry, my previous post was all ONLY abt either my appreciation/ critisism abt the show when it shud hav been abt giving my ideas as well, so here I m wit my ideas for the show -

again, I m talking only abt Samrat - Gunjan

I hav some really high expectations from this track ...

1. I would like to see Gunjan becoming stronger and braver in her life henceforth when it comes to dealing wit starngers and abusers like that eve teaser .. and for that I m not saying that only samrat should play a role, anybody can! for that matter, dia and suhaani, who are supposed to be city bred girls, can also teach her one-two things on how to deal wit life .. he spirit for fighting shud b fully justified wit this.

2. I would like to see Samrat thinking abt why his chashmish was so hurt the other day, when he rejected her marriage ... was it only because of rejection? or because she somehow lost HER trust in him and their love? I want him to marry her not because SHE wants it..but only because and when HE wants it too, and if not, then he shud b able to convince her that their love is strong enuf to fight everything .. fate even, and the biggest proof of tht is tht she is alive and breathing ...

3. I would like to see Samrat and Gunjan to be into focus after this political track wraps up .. I would like to see them, talking to each other again, like best friends, as they hav always been ... and sorting out their issues via their usual talks wit each other ... their biggest USP is their communication and I request u NOT to let go of it .. ever!

thats it for now, though I wil soon cum up wit more!

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am hooked to watching MJHT only coz of Samrat & Gunjan .....i want to thank our CVs for creating such a wonderful jodi like SaJan .....which have the most meaningful relationship ever seen on TV .

Mohit & Sanaya have done an outstanding job of potraying the journey of SaJan ... from friendship to love .

My request to the CVs are

1. Pls bring back the college days....they were the best .

2. Gunjan should become a stronger person now ....who has her own say in things & can fight for herself .

3. Samrat should win back his lady love in his Love guru style ....he just lost her to death ....we want to see how important his Chasjmish is for him .

4. Whenever you feature Sg in a song with all the three couples they barely get any portion of the song .....if thats going to be the case pls give SaJan a solo song ....that way we won't be disappointed.

5. When we asked for a rain sequence for SaJan we wanted them to get wet & share some romantic moments .....Dil kya kare barely managed that ....pls get a rain sequence for SaJan ...a solo one pls !

6. We also have been wanting an outdoor trip for SaJan ....& pls have SaJan romance in private ....not in front of the gang ...no interruptions in their romantic moments pls .

7. Gunjan should teach Sam like before for exams....bike rides ....visits to icecream parlour....long walks to the beach etc ....like college going couples .

In short want romantic SaJan back ! Pls get us Benia instead of AdHani !

Just want to thank the Cvs for Roshni se ...it was beautiful ....hope Sg get more romantic tracks like this .

The song suggestion for SaJan is Chand chupa badal me from Hum dil de chule Sanam & Tera Hone Laga hoon .....& also SaJan 's original Khuda Jaane !

Thanks