Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
thank you so much for maing such a thead!.....and ofcouse...i really hope peopple stop baggering the poor Cvs of FB......
here are my requests....
1.no more emotional attyachar Please please please......i forgot the time i laughed on MJHT.....even though the current track is very good...its too dull..i want the MJHT which was all about Masti and fun to come back
2.some more college please.....about studies,projects attending lectures,teacher student relation ships etc....
3.Can we please please have a benia jodi.......please please please!!!!......both navina and abhishek are amazing actors and benji and dia will be amazing together......please can you make them a jodi....
4.i want more of Udays jokes...they always make me laugh and are the high light of MJHT...please give jas karan screen space...hes just awesum!!
5.please make the show and dont make so many bloopers in the story.....that will make the show so much better

to the Cvs-youll are doing a terrific job,and continue to do so...all the best! 👍🏼
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I think on MJHT we need a MayUr honeymoon track. Not totally Sajda types, but something funny and romantic. Like the Ahmedabad trip. Those days were the golden days on Mayank-Nupur.

Then please do not get Samrat-Gunjan married so fast. We've just had a wedding for MayUr, so no need for more. Show him supporting her and making her walk again.

For Adhaani I have no idea coz I find their storyline a bit stale and stagnant and find no future for it.

Either get Benji and Dia together or RV back and realising he loves Dia and them together.

Get CJ back please!!! PLEASE!!!! And maybe she and Uday can have a thing.

We also want some Bauj-Mayank bonding scenes and Nupur teasing them about it!!
Thanks for making this thread
The only thing I want is plzz dont edit Mayur scenes & give them atleast equal screen space
In recent valentine spl episode out of 1 hour Mayur were given only 8:44sec though it was heavenly...... but I think it was unfair as they r parallel leads
I would love  to see a proper post marriage  track Mayur supporting each other which went missing in this political track
though I'm happy the way Nupur stood up for her sister but  there was not even one scene in which Mayu was consoling Nups after they came to know that Gunjan can never walk.............
Would love to see newly married couple supporting each other ,understanding,emotional scenes,cute nok-jhoks
I want Mayank to prove Bauji he is right for Nupur
I wud love to see college track of Mayank & Nupur studying together making projects,planning for their career along with their married life
One more request please give Nupur some new clothes & new style........

Nidzy~

Edited by mayurarti - 14 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just want GuNur (Gunjan and Nupur) scenes to be there always and I hope the other members get their wishes come true too 😊
Mrina-PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with Gagan di and Preeti di!

It high time you show more mayur track... MN scenes are never completed...
Weall want to see  life after marriage... romance, studies, fun and all....
mayu and nups helping each other in everything!
sajan track is fin but plsstop this political track of mjht!
adhaani are fine too!

me as a mayurian would always want more of mayur!

so do take preeti di's and gagan di's ideas into acion...

love

mina
Mrina-PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

and ya..... as nidzy says....

bauji shud realize that mayu is perfect for nups!

nayamjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much DEV team for this thread and  a BIG thank you to CVs for giving us mjht...!!!!!
this is the one and only serial i watch..!!!

here are my suggestions and i hope you have a look at them and consider them as they are bound to make the show better..

1. Editing: i like everything on mjht... the only thing i like "less" is the editing... the scenes are either rushed through or not completed at all...!! sometimes when an episode ends midway on a scene  we expect the scene to be completed in the next episode... but to our surprise that scene seems to vanish.... it leaves us wanting for more and the rest of the episode seems irrelevant.so please give more attention towards editing in the future.

2.i would love to see a scene where bauji accepts mayank.....because when he's ready to accept samrat and also forgive nupur..... it doesnt make sense if he's angry with mayank..!!
also from the recent episodes it seems that nupur and mayank stay in the same house along with bauji and gunjan.. but did bauji agree for this?? does it mean he has accepted mayank.?? gunjan cant walk now and needs nupur to be with her only.... so does this mean mayur will stay with them till she's fine???? i think the answer to all these questions will be just one scene where bauji forgives mayank and accepts him..!! otherwise everything remains unjustified!!!

3. screen space: everytime i see uday,dia and benji... i feel sorry for them.... they all started out as main characters on the show and its a pity to see them being completely sidelined these days with just one or two dialogues...!!! i feel uday is the jaan of the show in terms of providing hearty laughs...!!!! i  would love to see more of him along with benji and dia....!!!

4. once this track ends please show more scenes in college particularly in classes... its been ages since we saw them attending lectures!!! we had an exam track last time and it was too good... i  would love to see a similar track with changed circumstances.. it would be fun!!!.. after all they are all students and are bound to give exams.... right???

5.also i would love to see mayank's mom(shilpa aunty) back in mumbai and she and mayur staying together as a family...!! that would bring back the extra charm with mayank-shilpa aunty scenes , nupur and shilpa aunty pulling mayank's legs...making fun of him...etc,etc... oh god how much we miss such scenes...!!!!

we loved mjht in the first place because of its light heartedness, comedy and fun which we dont see in other shows...... as it is everyone is stressed and busy in their own lives and we expect some shows which come as stress buster and make us happy and laugh atleast for sometime..!! and mjht is one such show..!!

i m glad you tried to explore a different zone with social msgs and all.... and it was good too... but it should not be overdose.... anything in excess will be harfmful!!! so we want fun back in mjht.... we have a lot of expectations from mjht team...i hope you dont disappoint us!!!

love
abhinaya

Edited by naya177 - 14 years ago
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
FIRST OF ALL,
       Thank u soo much Creatives for giving us a wonderful show like MJHT.......its one such amazing show which connects to the youth soo wonderfully..............dil se THANK U.👏 👏

But I feel der is something a big pronlem now-a-days wid MJHT...........like

1.V dont get complete scenes Ex:11 feb epi.....MAYUR scene ws totally edited
2.one day in d mrng Gunjan said dat der only 3days fr Vday n after 2 epis dey r in d same dress n Gun says dat Vday i9s nxt day..........u huv to take care of such thingss

ok der r a few suggestions frm me:

1.Please show more collage track atleast now.........dey shud again get busy wid der lives like studies,projects,academic meets n all............stopping doing all this one.
2.MAYUR post-marriage is juss sooo "DRY"........I'm nt saying 2 show only romance between dem bt giud scenes like sharing household work n studying together...........
3.Please please give Nupur soem gud dresses..........I juss used to love Nupur's dresses bt dese dayss..........ohh!!! she repeats her clothes sooo oftenly...........n ls make her hair plaited again as she used to huv in d beginning n also in Morena scenes
4.pls make Bauji n MAYUR reunion.........I trhink now he shdu get to know dat Maynak is a perfect guy fr Nupur n forgive dem 😊
5. Also show Dia-Benji as a couple now
6.Please bring Shilpa aunty back..........ohh!!! v really miss her all soooo much 😔

Edited by yash.dilse - 14 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
to begin with thx a lot 2 u Cv's 4 such a lovely show like MJHT its awesome & we love it

i know d show belongs 2 u guys & all d actors more than it could ever 2 us 4 d sheer fact u guys slog day in & out 4 an 30 min episode WE watch so ur hard work is def more than all our time we put in on d show whether 2 watch or criticize/comment on it

next if & when u guys come on IF & read this thread pls try 2 include things u like or can do in the show

at the moment there isn't a lot of things that s coming 2 my mind but will post some stuff that just comes 2 me

like most ppl i agree here d editing & scenes could be better at times we feel d shot has been discontinued & it 's confusing so pls dont rush things we wont mind d wait 4 a quality show

next d actors are doing a fab job so pls convey em our regards & love , we thoroughly can relate too all these characters cause of their wonderful work that we so love

in these i specially wanna say Mohit has improved a lot in d show over time as d rest of d original cast was experienced so initially he didn't quite fit in but now he is Samrat 100% & so belongs there

fine done with behind d camera stuff now on d show things that i wanna say abt:

1) d fun element of d show makes its USP we so love, 4 d comic stuff pls use some light situations but not with Uday rather i want some gr8 Samrat Nupur scenes here as Mohit & Rati have an awesome comic timing & their scenes def rock specially in d stark contrast of d silent Gunjan Mayank

2) loved d jiju sir teasing bit u had 4 MaJan pls show some more scenes of em they never interact much

3) pls have some parental figure in d show shilpa aunty just comes & goes it'll be nice 2 see Sam' parents too besides something on Benji' family too

4) when u get Sam' parents pls get his dad too also if u could do show why they broke up not 4 long thou but yes to highlight why he doesnt believe in marriages

5) can we pls have a road trip 4 SaJan Pls 4 some music fest, inter college talent parade anything pls

6) BenIa love story pls they look cute

7) at times some songs just look so random like d Tu Jaane Naa bit it made no sense , pls don't include songs as fillers

8) in d morena track we had 1 scene with Gunjan teasing nupur , so she does have a comic sense so pls do have something like that 4 GunUr - have Gunjan smiling & joking with her di , even pulling her leg as Nups always does it 2 her will be quite a refreshing change 2 see Gunjan tease Nups

9) next 4 MN they are married young & in a fix over some things too , so show their struggles as a young couple with limited finances & an vast expenditure that can be gr8
Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

cvs...luv u all for giving us a show like mjht...

ND MY REQUEST IS PLSSSSSSSSSSS DO CELEBRATE HOLI IN A GRAND MANNER ND ON TIME DIS YEAR...WID SOME SPECIAL FOCUS ON OUR NEWLY MARRIED MN...

nd da political track...its really gr8 of u all 2 cum up wid such a brilliant track...but plssss dont extend it more than is necessary...

and 1 ques....will mjht survive for all time to cum?i mean it wont b affected by da new shows isnt it?

thnx...