Frequent Posters

SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
a very happy birthday 2 u di!!!! 😊
rock on n njoy!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ€—
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI..πŸ₯³...I HOPE MERA SKETCH TERE LIYE ACHA GIFT THA.....DEKHA KI NAHIN????πŸ˜†
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hhhhhapppyyyy bdayyyyyyyy Nikki!!!πŸ€—

hope u have a rockin year ahead!!!!

ur bday is actually a lucky one for us too LOL the TB article news is seriously a sigh of relief LOLπŸ€—πŸ˜†

have fun!
-Raman- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy b'day nikki
u got another gift frm CVs on ur b'day...❀️
God bless u nikki
all the best for ur future
shanzafarrakh thumbnail
Happy birthday nikki....

enjoy ur birthday...!!! 

reema_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

happy bday nikki!!!!!!!!!!

have fun and enjoy..

and happy holi!!

thenarcissist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
happy b'day nikki!!!
the most bubbly, creative, large-hearted and strong-willed forum member!!
and the most dedicated Mjht forum member!!!
becoz of you......today Tb has given us this awesome article in which they have given the best news ever..........

thanks a lot nikki and a very very happy b'day!!!!
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi di............ HAPPY BDAY DEAR!!! MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR SWEETEST NIKKI DI.......

sorry for the delay in pm-mein toh12:00 ko hi pm karne wali thi but u know na-my exams r round da corner!! hope i am not the last one to wish ............πŸ˜ƒ

so how r u planning to celebrate today?throwing a party or sumthing..??
kya kya gifts mile?? who was the first one to wish-i want ur reply soon...........

KASH MERI BHI AWAAZ AAPKI KAISI SWEET HOTI TOH EVEN I WUD DEDICATE A SONG TO U.....but ...meri kismat kahan😭

THNK U SO MUCH FOR ENTERTAINING US ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL UR SWEET POSTS....v truly enjoyed every bit of ur posts....may god bless u wid all u wish for!!
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY B'DAY nikki may all ur dreams come ture inshallah amin.. πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my reply in red...😳😳

Name : Nidhi (hgrhr)πŸ˜‰

2)Memorable moment : Hmm...now this is really tough one....because there are soo many memorable moments....that i can't even count..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehe...same here too dear...evn i cant...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

We talk almost everyday....and each time it becomes memorable because we laugh so much and have so much fun.....

yes...Since morena track...v almost talk evryday....n our aadha convo wilb roflin...hehe...

But i guess best ones were when we used to make up scenes for mayur...that was the best....because many times we used to guess exactly what was going to happen.πŸ˜‰..! haina Nikki..?hehe
thts d spl happiness....most of d times...waise hi scenes aate hai jaise hum dono discuss karte hai.....kitni baar hume laga tha...v r d 'Writer Sisters'....🀣
🀣🀣🀣.....

3)Bday Msg : A very very Happy Birthday Nikki...!!!!
May this day come again and again and again....πŸ˜ƒ

aww...thnxxie a ton dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....

Hmm....if i remember correctly....the first time we interacted was in that thread of mine on the Rain Walk scene...? where all the discussion on the ahem beach pic or arti was started na..? I dunno for sure....you are better than me at remmebering these things....πŸ˜†

i came to knw abt u frm ur PD threads..bt v interacted wid each other on tht vry in-famous ARTI thread.....πŸ˜‰........
πŸ˜†

And uske baad at CG of course...hehe....But i remember you'd PMed me telling about yourself and asking abt me....i was very surprised...because i tend to stay away from telling abt myself on the net and you basically told me everything..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I guess that's what made me tell you abt myself too.....

yea...i told u...n my other close frnz...coz i felt lik sayin...n i think uske baad hi v started to bcame more close frnz....

You were the first net friend of mine i actually talked to properly....and then it became a daily thing..πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.....I used to wait ke...MJHT got over and our daily discussion...jo aajkal itna nahi hota but still....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hehe...main yahan pe bahut se logo ke liye 1st net frnd hun jinse they talkd properly....

n yea then our convos bcame daily....literally i also w8..ki jaise hi MJHT khatam ho jaaye we wud start our discussions.....i knw aajkal nahi hota...coz mere phone ab postpaid se prepaid ban gayi...n as i 'talk soooo less'....i hv no bal these days.....😭😭😭....i hope we'll b able to resume our discussions vry soon...

Honestly i had never expected to become such great friends with someone from IF in real life too....
You are one of the nicest people i have ever met....so sweet in everything....so caring about your friends....

aww....yaar....doston ke dost hai hum...n dushmano ke dushman....πŸ˜‰

and yes, very very sensitive...! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰I'm sure you agree on that part, haan...??

haanjee.....i can nevr evr deny tht yaar...vry vry sensitive.....seems lik i shud get d award for most sensitive gal of IF...πŸ˜ƒ

But that's the quality that makes you different from others....that fact that you can give so much to your friends....care immensly for them..!!
Anyone would be lucky to have you as their friend....and i feel glad to be one of those lucky few..!!😳😊

n i'm glad tht i'm one among ur close frnz out here....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........

It was our Mayur Mania, Arti Crazyness, and love for SRK-Kajol that bonded us....but now....we can talk about anything....
Yah i know most of that talking we still do is about mayur/arti....but that was the thing that lead us to become great friends na..?
Hours and hours of chattering non stop....and still up for more...hehehe....πŸ˜‰

aftr nikhi....its wid u tht i hv talkd d most among my IF frnz...our frequencies match to a vry gr8 level....thtsy v can go on n on n on....kabhi AB...kabhi mayur...kabhi Arti...kabhi SRK-Kajol...n yea kabhi sayank/arhit too...😳😳😳

n sometimes some real-life related talks too....

n these all lead us to bcome close frnz....

On your b'day...all i want to say is that don't ever change....always be the way you are because you are the best this way....
And don't ever take hard word to you
r heart....because there are lots and lots of other things to be happy about....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
May god fulfill all your wishes....!!!
A very happy Birthday To You Nikki....!!!
Lots and lots of hugs from me....
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aww....thnxx a ton dear...thank u soo soo much....n dnt worry i can nevr evr change...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......nywz loads n loads of hugs frm me too......πŸ€—..........

4)Dedications-here u can dedicate Siggies/Pics,Songs,Videos : Now here i wish i could dedicate the unedited uncensored Sajda song of Mayur to you.....but kya karein...uski tape AB ne chura ke apne paasrakh li hai....πŸ˜†
So here is the next in line....πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2WzqgRUHHg
And i know i said i'll gift you a VM too...which you already know is on what theme...πŸ˜‰....verrryyy sorry ke i haven't uploaded it yet....but i promise ke you'll see it on your B'day.....!😳😳 Its just taking me a lot of time to complete...but i'll def send it to you😳😳

i'm w8in 4ur vm onli yaar....upload it soon...

n btw thnxx a ton 4 dedicatin me my most fav arti moment....Pehli Baar.....😳😳😳.....

5)Hot Seat Qns-min 5 qns must b there...

1. If you had to go on a date with one person who would you choose...SRK, Arjun, Shahid..?

ofcourse SRK....hes my Raj No:1...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

2. Which is the one DDLJ scene you want to see on Mayur the most..?

My most fav scene of d movie-scene just aftr d song Zara Sa Jhoom....😳.....

3. Describe your dream man....(and proper desrciptionchahiye.....Arjun ka naam lene se nahi chalega..!!)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol...i ws abt to say lik my two Rajs...

hmm...well...he shud accept me d way i'm...d real me...πŸ˜‰.....he shud be my best frnd....coz 4me Pyar Dosti hai(i knw yeh kabhi mere Raj No:1 ne bhi kaha hai...πŸ˜‰)...

he shud b carin...understandin n love me lik nythin....vry vry friendly...outgoin...witty...jovial person....

4. What was your most memorable moment on IF...?

its vry hard to choose....i hv some really vry spl n most memorable moments out here...

5. What are the 5 things you want the most in the world..?

as of nw...1st n foremost a vry gud Job...

then hmm....5 things?????sorry nidhi....i'm soo greedy na...ki i cant evn count...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..........

ok dear....sooo thnxx a zillion ton once again dear.....thank u bein there 4me....u r one among my closest frnz out here...n i hope we'll alwz be in touch evn aftr many years...

luv u loads n loads....πŸ€—

Edited by nikki028 - 14 years ago