Pati Patni aur Woh

Article: Good news; Debina-Gurmeet to tie knot!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Good news; Debina-Gurmeet to tie knot!

This certainly is a great piece of news for all the fans of Gurmeet and Debina as the lovely couple is on the verge of finally tying the knot after a six-year romance. The two were last seen together in NDTV Imagine's 'Ramayana' and recently in 'Pati Patni Aur Woh'.

In a one-to-one conversation with TellyCafe.com, Gurmeet openly announced, "On my birthday, which was on the 22nd of this month, I knelt down on my knees and also officially proposed to Debina. This was really done in a very filmy style."

Why did the decision to marry come after such a long time? "Actually, we both were waiting for our parents to permit us to take this decision. Now, that we have received their consent, we both are looking forward to that special day. I was constantly asked about my marriage all these years. Finally, marriage is going to happen," adds Gurmeet.

On being questioned about the dates of his marriage, Gurmeet signs of merrily, declaring, "As of now there are no good dates to get married. We will have to wait till November-December. But, for sure, we will get married this year.''

Tellycafe.com is the first one to give you this good news and will be soon updating you about the matrimonial date too!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar/ Tellycafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for informing us! They make a great pair !! 😊