Tina get into another meaningful soap soon please. - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
I wish she does both movies and television programs.., i,m selfish in wanting 2 c her perform every day 😊
Originally posted by shivani109

I wish she does both movies and television programs.., i,m selfish in wanting 2 c her perform every day 😊
same here shivani even i wanna watch her but not in Uttaran😑.
How i wish they bring up a new serial of love track somthing like yeh pyar na hoga kam and let the lead roles be Nandish and Tina😳😳😳
Originally posted by shivani109

well she has performed in both movies and televison:

Sister Nivedita in 1992. Though the serial never took off, Tina didn't look back. "I was a child then and soon started acting in films. I played the heroine's daughter in Pita Matar Santaan, Dus Number Bari, Sagarkanya and many more."   She was the chubby little Lolita (a young Vidya Balan) in Parineeta. "I was also in Chokher Bali as Aishwarya Rai's neighbour."  she was also in Comedy Circus, Koi Aane Ko Hai
Her goal: To be a "famous" actress. "I want to act with Balaji Telefilms. I got a call from Ekta Kapoor but couldn't leave Calcutta due to my studies," she rues.

Uttaran is competing with Aahat.Edited by Evita. - 14 years ago
ya,,, me too want ichha to do some other serial,,, she should play the role of gal of our generation not with mahaanta and sacrifice,,,
Originally posted by shonuu

ya,,, me too want ichha to do some other serial,,, she should play the role of gal of our generation not with mahaanta and sacrifice,,,

Hey Shonnu what do u mean ha...??
are we not mahan and sacrificing......??
offcourse we are but only for them who are truly in luv with us not for any backstabbers....
humlog Ichha jaisi dosto k liye jaan de sakte hai to Tappu jaiso ko jahannum bhi pahucha sakte hai.....
we fully believe in TIT FOR TAT.
YE HAI YOUNGISTAN MERI JAAN...πŸ˜‰
dhirti dear bhavnaon ko samjho,,, every body is sincere towards their frnds and family,,, but this sincerity is very different than the TV SERIAL,,mahanta,,,,,, helping a frnd in making an assignment or some project or doing proxy job is frnship but gifting your hubby to your frnd wo bhi shadi key din is,,,🀬,,so try to understand na,,,,,,,,,
Originally posted by priyu_friend

well she has performed in both movies and televison:

Sister Nivedita in 1992. Though the serial never took off, Tina didn't look back. "I was a child then and soon started acting in films. I played the heroine's daughter in Pita Matar Santaan, Dus Number Bari, Sagarkanya and many more."   She was the chubby little Lolita (a young Vidya Balan) in Parineeta. "I was also in Chokher Bali as Aishwarya Rai's neighbour."  she was also in Comedy Circus, Koi Aane Ko Hai
Her goal: To be a "famous" actress. "I want to act with Balaji Telefilms. I got a call from Ekta Kapoor but couldn't leave Calcutta due to my studies," she rues.

I wud love 2 c her in bollywood films......in a role as a young college gg girl..in romance ofcourse with a guy of her compatible age group...Smile