Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addenise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

omg she's older than him ????? thats shocking, and weird, umm id prefer that wasnt the case, but w.e

Shantelle.
TEAM CANADA WINS GOLD!!! IN MY HOMETOWN VANCOUVER!!  BEST OLYMPICS EVER!!

y such strong words...like shocking and weird?....what is weird in a gal being older by 2 yrs...u live in NA...come on....it happens here all the time.....and by much bigger age diff....

ya..congrats...i was rooting for my country but u guys won in OT.....but we got most medals overall...lol...closing ceremony was great....hats off to Cananda....
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATS to CANADA for winning the highest gold medals at the Olympics everrr nd doing an amazing job overall!!! 🥳 👏 ⭐️

yea the closing ceremony was amazing!!Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who said she's elder then susanth? when anikta started the serial it was mentioned that she was at that time age of 21 years old so now she's 22 and susanth is 24 years old
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am so happy too. I watched the whole ceremony ...the hockey match was awesome ....🥳
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanya, u r from Canada too?? i didnt get to see the match bcoz there was 'discussion' going on at home!
devashree_h thumbnail
addicted,addenise and Tanya Di I agree with you.I think its ok if the guy is younger than the girl in a relationship as long as they are in love with each other.I dont know why people don't get horrified when a guy 20 years older than a girl, gets married to her.But if a woman is even 2-3 years older, thats a big scandal!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
To be honest , I don't think there is a difference of 2 or 3 years at all, maybe a few months but thta's about it . For God sake , look at them ..they look same age absolutely ..
One of them is not telling the right age  here ..

Anyway , i don't think Ankita flirts with him at all.
She is an extremely friendly girl and is pretty much the same with every one . I have seen so much of her on SBS etc ...
Of course the chemistry is just out of the world .they are clearly very compatible nature wise , both have sense of humour and I like the fact the way ankita gives him a lot of respect even though she is always joking around with him ................

But honestly ,I have never seen real flirting ...just joking and having fun .
Ok, I will agree to only one thing . It surprises me how much they keep touching each other . I mean , they just  can't keep their hands to themselves , can they ??

The ymust be very comfortable with each other ...but flirting , nah ...I don't think so .Just  two people very comfortable with each other ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
addicted2dramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, i bet we probably wont be able to take our hands off him either :P
gaurimisha thumbnail
I always love to watch their SBS/SBB videos n performances more than PR itself😃
There seems to be some confusion regardin Anki's age...I dont even know her bday...SBS shud clear it someday.
Sushita r very comfortable with each other...very supportive of each other...this kind of comfort level betn the leads is quite rare.
And yes,I dont see any real flirting...but seein them offscreen,one wishes them to b real-life couple too😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh come on , look at her  too .id you see Zee awards today . She has such gorgeous features . I think she is so beautiful. he is nice too . They just look great together ...you know made for each other type . No wonder they won the best jodi award .
The announcer was saying that they have become more famous then saif and kareena .
Honestly the way saif Khan is looking these days ( the daku look ) , anyday I would prefer to see saushant and Ankita then some bloody Chote nawab and the kapoor girl .

Looks wise for me Sushita is way better than saifeena .