Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

25TH feb UPDATE -Problem Solved

sona65 thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

In the temple ,singania's and vish family come to a conclsion they should some how solve the problem betweeh natik and akshi, all is fair, and they plan to celebrate holi in akshi house and in that way make the two clear out their misunderstandings,, Rajshri appologises for nani's mistake and bhamima says she never was angry on her as she is older and they know about her.

In akshara home,akshi is waiting for her parents, when they are back home they dont utter a word to akshi, but tell her that they have plans to invite singania's for holi celebrations,
akshara is worried,,

In room, vish tells shaurya and varsha about their meeting and everyone is happy..

In singania zoo nandhini and rashmi comes to know about their meeitng and are happy,they keep this as a secret from natik,,

nandhini calls mohit and explains her the happiness,,mohit is also happy that akshi's problem solved.

In singania everyone is waiting for shaurya,, natik is surprised and confused to see shaurya .,
shaurya invites everyone for holi celebrations,, he appologises to natik , episode ends here,,

PRECAP: Everyone in vish house waiting for singnias , akshi is searching for natik,, she sees the car,,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update
by time they used there brains to solve the mu between the two
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another happy episode! Thankfully. We need soooo many more of these to make up for the last couple of months torture.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Hope all issues are cleared and Naitik comes to his senses, forgets his ego and talks to Akshara properly.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I just loved the way everyone was smiling keeping in dark Naksh about the activities
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tnx a lotttttttttttttttt 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Archana_Naksh

tnx a lotttttttttttttttt 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey archana i am preksha

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sanw

thanks for the update

I just loved the way everyone was smiling keeping in dark Naksh about the activities

i know .....after all this nonsense , yesterday s episode was a big relief!!!!😊