One Moment: Fan Fic

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

It takes one moment to see someone

It takes one moment to like someone

It takes one moment to love someone

It take one moment to lose someone.

Iqbal and Neha are two indivudials that never liked each other from the beginning. They always felt that they were never meant to be. It took them long to express their feelings but fate took stride in them.

They were shown dreams, hopes.. and everything shattered when...

One Moment: Trailer #1

"I lost her" "I lost her" The words repeated over for 12 years as he sat into the wooden closet. Besides him was her pictures and then a girl came and sat next to him. "Papa, you love her nah?" He turned around and smiled at her. "I do, I will forever"

One Moment: Trailer#2

"Iqbal, don't touch, Iqbal, don't touch" Neha ran down the corridors of the beautiful church. What are you doing? This is a church! "I know it's a church, but Kya kare, Yeh Dil Mange Moore" "Shhh' Let me pray. "What do you want now, you have me" "I know, but.." "But what?" "I feel I am gonna lose you" "Yeah right Neha, that's a likely hood comment" "Neha?
 "Neha?" Neha!!!

Send in your comments. Character Sketches will be posted soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail

One Moment: Characters

Iqbal Khanna: πŸ˜‰ One of the most handsome and richest indivudials in the world. He can have everything he wants , but still lives in the dreams of his college days and his college Sweetheart Neha whom he has lost forever. He has a daughter whose name is Simi.

Survana Khanna: Iqbal's wife and the mother taker of Simi. She loves Iqbal very much but knows she can never take place of Neha in his life. Survana Khanna is suffering from Breast Cancer.

Amit Bose: He is the handsome , cutest, adorable son of Mr. and Mrs. Bose. A friend to Iqbal and Survana, He secretly loved Neha in the college days(What else is new??) but He knew that Iqbal and Neha were meant to be. Amit tries his best to find Neha but does he..??

Simi - The daughter of Iqbal & Neha. More details follow

and finally.. the main protoganist..

Neha Bamb- The orginal name!πŸ˜† Neha is a sophicated girl, with high values and good sanskar. She is the true lover and childhood sweetheart of Iqbal. Neha is a complex character and as she is introduced, more will be mentioned about her!

There are no negative thoughts or characters here! It's a true story about 2 indivudials who lose each other in circumstances and whether they ever meet or not.

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love it Jenny, written beautifully, continue soon. πŸ˜›

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good job jennyπŸ‘ PLZ continueEdited by Angeleyes 2 - 18 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome Jenny!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
marvelous.malks thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wow jenny, this looks pretty intersting! Cont please!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Wow..Jenney cont soon, Loveing it..

Luv ya.

Ouma

JennyPenny thumbnail

One Moment : Part 1

The wind was blowing in her face as she climbed up the steps. Suddenly, it started snowing and without a coat, she grabbed the lift and someone else also grabbed it. That dark lift joined two people togather. Iqbal looked up to find a beautiful girl about 5'3 standing in front of him, freezing as she wrapped her scraf around her and finally looked at him. Something about him attracted to her. He was 6'2 and wore a black jacket with black pants and a white collar shirt underneath it. He gave her warm smile and eventually offered his coat. She was so cold that she grabbed out of his hand and tried to fiddle with it, dropping her bag on the floor. He slowly moved towards her, grabbed the jacket and put it on her. He then picked up her bag and handed to her.

For just a moment, their eyes met and their world shattered as the lift started shaking. She was toubled over him. He and She kept gazing at each other. The tough part was over. The Silence broke after 2 hrs.

Neha: Hi, I am Neha.

Iq: I am Iqbal, nice to meet you.

Those were the only words they spoke for the rest of 5 hrs they were stuck in the elevator.

The lift opened up and they went their sepeate ways..

Present Day - The Khanna House

"Simi" "Simi" the women dazzled around the little girl about 6 years. Finally the women's breath was done and she sat down. "Not fair mom" replied the little girl.

Simi Khanna - the daughter of Iqbal and the little star of Survana's life.

S: Beta, I get tired easily, you know mama nah?

Si: Yeah mom, I am sorry, I forgot, your sick!

Survana stared at her daughter, for 6 years she has raised this girl, Simi was the apple of the Survana's life but in reality, Simi was the daughter of Neha and Iqbal. Neha left Simi in Survana's care and for since then, she has been taking care of her. Survana always wanted a happy family, in this 6 years, she recived Iqbal as her husband and Simi as her daughter, but the emptiness of Neha always bothered her. Iqbal still loved Neha till date but he never expressed it. In the world eyes, Iqbal was a perfect father which he was and a perfect husband which he was also, but Survana and Iqbal could never share a relationship that a husband and wife could share - A relationship that only had Neha's name written on it.

Jotting back to reality, Survana wished that she wasn't leaving so soon. Survana was diganosed with Breast Cancer and only had 6 months to live.

S: Haan beta, I am sick, but not for you.

Si: I love you mama!

S: I love you too! Chalo, time for Aarti.

A woman in yellow sari was doing the Aarti, and behind her was her 2 sons: Kartik & Iqbal. and Her only daughter: Sanchli and beside them was Survana and Simi. Naina was a widow.

The Aarti got over and Naina applied Tika on all. Sanchali took Simi to play.

N: Beta, when is your next doctor's meeting?

S: Mom, it's tomm.

N: Iqbal, make sure you take her!

I: Ji mom.

In the evening -

Iqbal was working on his laptop where Survana and Simi were playing a game. They were playing catch and when the ball dropped into Iqbal's imp papers. Iqbal stared at both of them. He walked over and took the ball and threw it back to them smiling. They all smiled and played a game of catch..

Present day --- New Zealand

A girl in a white skirt, and pink top was waiting with loads of papers in her hand. A tall guy wearing a red shirt walked in with red roses in his hand. She stared at him and he made a face.

N: You're late!

V: I am sorry, There was sooo much work!!

N: Of course, there is always work rite!

V: I am sorry Neha, pls forgive me!!!

The girl turned around and smiled - This is Neha Bamb!

N: Okie, Vivanji, chalo!

******Intro to Vivan: Vivan lives in New Zealand and is the partner of Neha in her company and also a very good friend of Neha ******

Neha and Vivan took a lunch tip at Masala's, which was customed for great Indian Food.

At Masala's....

Neha saw the food being placed there and she looked starved, She grabbed a Dosa and started eating it. Vivan just stared at her.

N: What?

V: You're just like a little kid, look at how u are eating!! (Laughing)

N: Shut up Vivan!

As Neha looked, She saw a mother with her son and daughter feeding them. Her eyes dwelled up in tears. Vivan turned around and saw her being sad. They took a walk.

V: Neha, do you miss her?

N: Of course Vivan, she is my daughter and I miss her a lot!

V: Neha, I never figured why you left your daughter and Iqbal?

Neha stared at Vivan and replied.

N: One day, when we have time, I'll tell you the story..

Preview: Neha's Story

eternity_isis thumbnail
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
interestingggggg ... lol, plz continue
lekin please ha, happy aur lovey-dovey karna sab kuch ... hehehe ... :D
take care,
😳
newkidontheblok thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ aww jenny its so touchy nd gud re plz cnt soon re πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ lub u πŸ€—