i love the way bharti's friends were teasing her
and armaan told bhaskar everything
good
coun soon

thanx for liking.........yeah.will continue soon
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: naley4ever

WOW wonderful part girl πŸ‘good that bhaskar got to know the truth behind armaan & he can help to like in BB bhaskar hates armaan love that bharkar is armaan cousin bro best buddy in ur FF that's very coool !!!
armaan bharti coffee!!! nice how sweet of armaan he can remember everything wonder what's the answer he is going to give this time 😳
Awesome work girl continue sooon , loving it πŸ€—
take care
Naley

Thanx for liking it dear..Armaan knows each and everything what Bharti does and likes.he loves Bharti to that extent.hope i will live up to your expectations..........Will continue soon
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haaki,

It was so cute dearπŸ˜›

ArBi's first meeting was quite interesting😊

And now they are going to have coffee? Armaan is going quite fastπŸ˜†

continue soon

SomerholicGirl thumbnail

~LUV MAKES LIFE BEAUTIFUL~

part - 05

Bharti:waise,how do you know that i like mocha cappuccino?
I never told you na?
Armaan[biting his tongue]:Erm.........Woh.......Its a wild guess.....
Bharti:Acha?
Armaan:Yes Bharti!!!!!
Bharti:Dont try to fool me Armaan........Tell the truth
Armaan:Woh....yesterday I heard the conversation between you and Payal.....U were telling her to make Mocha Cappuccino....And the remaining part is my wild guess
Bharti:ok.......erm........ the coffee is here.Shall we start...
Armaan:k...lets have it....
While drinking the coffee Armaan was asking Bharti about her studies,University and her favourites even if he knew every thing about her.he is doing this so as to avoid bharti's doubts and her questions.They drank the coffee and Armaan payed the bill and they moved out of the shop.
Armaan:Come Bharti.I will drop you on Taxi
Bharti:no need of taxi...my home is quite near to this place
Armaan:But its on the other side na?
Bharti:We have a short cut to reach there.You move first.I think you have work..I will go alone.
Armaan:no problem.I dont have any work....I will come with you and give you company.....
Bharti:okay
Both were walking silently when Bharti Breaked the silence and asked
Bharti:Why did you come to India leavig a good job in New York?
Armaan[moved closer to Bharti]:Should I tell it to you Bharti?
Bharti [feeling awkward]:yes
Armaan[moved back and said]:Why?
Bharti:Because we are friends
Armaan:but you said that our friend ship is not that much deep to share all the secrets
bharti:But now we are best friends Armaan.I dont even know how you got a place in my heart.No one become so close friends with me this fast.it even took time for me to make Shradda a good friend.I am even not that close to Bhaskar even if I know him from past 5 years.You are the only person apart from Payal who became close to me in the nick of time.You know what?You have something special in you...Some charm which can bind anyone in the relation of friendship with you......
Armaan[happy]:really?😊
Bharti[put her hand on his shoulder]:really dude!
Armaan:thanx
Bharti:so ........
Armaan:so what?
Bharti:will you tell me the reason behind you coming to India leaving NYC.
Armaan:If I have to tell the answer for that,then........[paused]
Bharti:then.........
Armaan:first you have to give answer to my question which you refusedto answer in the beginning
Bharti:which one?
Armaan:The one which I asked you yesterday and you refused to answer saying that we are not that close to each other
Bharti:Oh!!!!!!that?Actually I dont want to share it with any one..........
Armaan:tell me na Bharti
Bharti:Plz Armaan dont force me
Armaan:ok I dont force you but I too dont give answer for your question
Bharti:ok....I'll tell you....Actually I bumped into you that day na?
Armaan:haan
Bharti:That day I was running away from my marriage after fighting with my dad for fixing marriage without my consent.And I was also in a hurry that if I would miss the train,I should again stay here.So I bumped into you
Armaan[as if he dont know anything,acting surprised]😲:Why did you run away?Are you in love with anyone?
Bharti:Armaan!!!!!!Do you think so?No way!!!!!!I am not interested in love and all.I will marry some one but not now and that too with parents' consent..
Armaan: why?
Bharti:I am not interested in Marriage now.I want to concentrate on studies and career first and marriage comes next.
Armaan:Did you see the boy with whom your father settled your marriage
Bharti:No.i did not see him.But I did a mistake without looking his photo.If i would have looked  at it.........
Armaan:then,what will you do?
Bharti:I will not leave that person.How dare he is to marry me without my consent and to send a CD about him to me.I will not leave him.......😑
Armaan:chill Bharti!he is not here......
Armaan[thinking to him self]:thank god she didnt see the photo and recognise me or else.........
Bharti:Armaan!!!!!!!!!
Armaan:Yes!!!!!!
Bharti:I want to ask you somthing
Armaan:What?
Bharti:Why were you in Gwalior that day?Bhaskar told that you arrived India 1 week before.
Armaan[Did not know what to tell]:erm...woh........
Bharti:common tell
Armaan:I came to meet my relative who was in hospital...
Bharti:oh!!!!!!How is he now?
Armaan:He is fine.....
Bharti:now tell me my answer...Why did you come to India?
Armaan[came closer to Bharti and stared into her eyes]:for you!!!!!!!!
Bharti[looking into his eyes which has some charm in them and feeling frightened said]:What?
Armaan[looking into her eyes]:yes Bharti I came to India for you......I love you Bharti.........
Bharti[frightened]:How can you say that?We met yesterday and you are telling that you came for me..........
Armaan started laughing
Armaan:How silly you are Bharti!!!!How can you beleive this?
Bharti:You!!!!!!!!I am not going to leave you....[started chasing Armaan]
Armaan:ok.i am sorry!!!!!![caught his ears]
Bharti:Thats like a good boy
Armaan:Actually I came here to do rasearch on photography and know about the photography here and i also came on some personal work...that is to find a soulmate for me........
Bharti:so you are on a mission to find your soulmate
Armaan:yes!!
bharti:All the best and waise the girl will be so lucky to have a hubby like you
Armaan:thanx
Bharti:lo........we are at my house...come in
Armaan:No,I have to go and cook food for night...for me and Bhaskar
Bharti:ok byeeeee
Armaan:bharti!!!!!!1 minute
Bharti:What?
Armaan:Your exams will be completed by tomorrow na?
Armaan:yes!!!!!!!Why are you asking?
Bhaskar:actually we are planning a holiday trip and i wonder if you could come
Bharti:sure.......i would luv to come.......Waise,whats the place?
Armaan:Its not yet decided but it will be for 1 week or 10 days.Bhaskar said that he will Inform Payal and Shradda.But I told you first.......Let this be between you and me
Bharti:ok.Now can I go in Mr.Sinha
Armaan:Yes Miss.Malhotra.Bye..Take care!!!!!!!!
Bharti:Bye!!!!!!!C ya!!!!!!1
[bharti went inside while Armaan headed back to his home after lingering around for some time]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope its not long!!!!!!!
And I need a suggestion from all of you
I am planning to add a holiday trip in the next parts of my FF.I am in a dilemma whether to choose Khandala or a South Indian Hill station Araku valley for my FF.The situations that take place in the tour is very important as it changes the life of the leading characters.
I have never been to Khandala and I will have to describe it as said by my cousin who went to Khandala.But I went to Araku.It is also a beautiful place in south India [andhra pradesh].I have been there and so I can describe it well.
So please suggest which place should I choose......

Edited by haaki.b - 14 years ago
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it HaakiπŸ‘
Armaan is really moving fastπŸ˜†
can't wait for the next part😍

SomerholicGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Haaki,

It was so cute dearπŸ˜›

ArBi's first meeting was quite interesting😊

And now they are going to have coffee? Armaan is going quite fastπŸ˜†

continue soon

Yes di..............armaan is going fast but he wont confess his feelings now.It takes time.......
He will confess it only after he is confident and clear that Bharti loves him and that too madly.In fact he makes her confused and she will be in a dilemma whether she loves him or not .keep reading and commenting........
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice parts dear
Armaan is very fast
Continue soon
Sorry cant help you as I have never been to India

Take Care
Zoya

SomerholicGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Nice parts dear
Armaan is very fast
Continue soon
Sorry cant help you as I have never been to India

Take Care
Zoya

thanx for liking..........No problem if u cant help
even I have never been to Maharashtra
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey haaki dear..coming to ur question first.. u chose Araku Valley ...coz u will find it easier to describe the scenery there and also by way of it.. introduce to all of us... a new n beautiful place.. so.. my suggestion.. pick Araku.. πŸ˜‰

Now coming to the FF.. wow yaar.. awesome epi.. i really liked how smartly Armu turned the question from Bharti.. my janu is a smartie.. !! Waise i really liked the bit when Armu thanked God that Bharti hadnt seen his pic...for he sure seems scared.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The bit where Armu says he came to india for Bharti was AWESOME.. i m so happy to see that u hv carried fwd Armus naughtiness just like in BB.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

N well well. .trip.. Pay-kar.. ArBi.. wow.. now thats something i m dying to READ.. 😍😍😍😍 gud going keep writing.. πŸ‘πŸΌ