Miley Jab Hum Tum

Top On ScreenCouples And Serials

SanayaMohit-Fan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Helow Everyone...
How Are You All????
Hope You Guys Are Fine....

I Want To Know That, Other Than Miley Jab Hum Tum, Which Serials You Guys Watch..

List Your Favourite10 Onscreen Couples And The Top  10 Tv Serials You Guys Watch.....
Okay............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

I watch MJHT and PKB , and just started to watch Ye Pyar na Hoga kam

My current fav couples:

Karan-Sukirti
Samrat-Gunjan
Shashank-Prateeksha
Abeer-Leher

Evergreen ones:

Ranbir-Kanya
Angad-Kripa
Kunal-Nimmo
Arjun-Arohi
Prem-Mukti

And i can go on and on 😆 but yeah these are my all time favs 😳

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its just mjht for me

though rajeev was my fav b4 n i relly liked raj naina then
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i don't watch any other serial den mjht..!!!
mjht is d only lyf for me....!!
bt though other den samrat-gunjan (sajan)

i lyk...sujal kashish..
kash
arjun-aarohi..
dev-radhika...
n i watch sum serials...bt not regularly..other den mjht..
love ne milla di jodi n yeh pyar naa hoga kum..!!!

angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the seriels i loved to watch .............................i am listing those too which are off air now.........
Miley jab hum tum( as i was interted in seeing a youth show  but more than it i was attracted towards mayur...........this was the first onscreen couple i was attracted to...............kudos to arti............................and same goes for navina.i was in love with rania and still want rv to come back )
kuch is tarah ( i loved its concept..............................liked the story..........................natasha and kanya concept...................the contract marriage concept........................and many more things but i was attracted by the story but not by the couple as much..................i was impressed with kanya;s acting but i didn't found her co star that well................actually i love the story more than the couple and its ending was awesome......................)
Choona hain aasman ( the concept was awesome......................................sameera , abhimanu and samrat rocked it..................they were all superb.............................i will say they too were mindblowing actors....................................i loved sameera.....................and the concept of airforce attracted me more towards the seriel.....................................i watched it till the ending  )

Dhoom machao dhoom
( it was an awesome seriel...........it was on 11th standard childrens and the main focus was on music............i loved that seriel to core..........it was not having jodis ..........i mean they were not commited..............the show was ended by the winning of pink band.............but i must say the pink girls were awesome )

sorry you asked for 10................but i have watched only four till today...............actually i am a discovery and news channel lover...............therefore avoid lovey dovey seriels................but i must say if i have fall in love with any seriel..............................that i never skipped any episode is mjht.............................i was so attracted my mjht that i have joined india forum to discuss about my mayur..............................to find some more fans like me.................mayur were the reason for which i joined india forum.......................this is first seriel where couples attracted me more than the story...becase the story is illogical and irritating many times.............

Maisha007 thumbnail

onscreen couples...(after sajan n mayur)

1.KaSH(armaan n riddhima...the best jodi of ar)..just perfect..😍(DMG)
2.rahul-muskaan(DMG)
3.pratham gauri(KUTUMB)
4.angad kripa(KAISA YE PYAAR HAI)
5.atul anjali(DMG)
6.sujaal kashish(KAHIN TO HOGA)
7prem heer(KDMHMD)
8.esha rohan(RISHTA.COM)
9.manav archana(PAVITRA RISHTA)
10.shashank prateeksha(PYAAR KA BANDHAN)

tv serials after mjht...
1.DMG(DMG SEASON 1.....NOT THE DMG SEASON 2)
2.LOVE NE MILA DI JODI
3.RISHTA.COM
4.KUTUMB
5.KDMHMD
6.KAISA YE PYAAR HAI
7.KAHIN TO HOGA
8.PAVITRA RISHTA
dont have more
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Favourite Couples:-
1. Mayank-Nupur
2. Ranbir-Kanya
3. Aditya-Rajshree
4. PriDa, SaVni, VarNi

Bolly couples:-
1. Shahid-Priyanka
2. Ranbir-Priyanka

Fave Shows:-
1. MJHT
2. KIT
3. LNMDJ
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi

Such Topics should be discussed in the Other Shows .

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team