|~|*Rishtedaars Adda #6*|~| - Note p.1 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
i hateeee shravaniiiiii!!

kis rishtay se jana chahtay hai app wahan??

well kis rishtay se woh tumhare saath date par aya hua hai?? 😑 😑 he has a rishta with archu and no rishta with that churail!!
@Sid

WHy u seeing I said na dont.. Its not worth it..:((
Nisha gayab???ALways.. I think she is avoiding me..:((

Acha waise 99% i will see the rishto ki saugat ka epi n give live update even if no1 wants it...πŸ˜†
oh yaar i already started watching it😳 i hated it that manav asked for shravani's permission and how he said abt natak. archu was doing no natak in the pooja, manav's family did all the nautanki!! i liked his talk abt kis rishtay se but didnt like that he asked for permission.
Yeahh.. hey take her permission... N wat Natak Archu did yaar.. Poor girl didnt do all that for humanity she did for Manav... She did coz she loves him n his family... But he is in return giving her humanity!!!!!
wassup guys..........RA 6 this adda is getting addictive isn't it? πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting fr the PR special show tonyt 😍
me leaving now.hindi class to attend!!

take gud care
bye bye guys
Agree with you mitts.. why manav considers everything as humanity especially towards archana.. taking care of archana during the accident was a humanity act.. but why responsibility nand not a humanity act towards shravani.. why did he take permission yaar... ..sometimes i feel manav doesnt deserve archana sometimes i dont..
@ Piya

Hey... yeah its 10 30 not started yet...
Arman yet to arrive desperately waiting 😍