Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

and i thought it was getting good

chelseachampion thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lately bidaai seemed to be brilliant, i honestly could not wait for today's episode. I absolutely adore the salekh seens, they are amazing but then they give us this bombshell sadnaa will remain suffering and have to sign the papers whilst raagni has  a family, a mum and dad, a husband and now a stupid plastic trophy for her to gloat about with extra money so she can be spoilt. Im sorry if i offend anyone but his is what i look forward to watching after work/college and when will they reunite

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*queenme* thumbnail
trust me we all feel ur pain lolz.. im in the same boat.. after uni and work i look forward to watching my sadhna and alekh ji.... but man i miss seeing sadhna and ragini together... they were actually really cute together...
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAAAAA
I thought the same... 😛
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes, just waiting to see the sisters together😍.

Alekhji realises about the vacuum in his life due to sadhana's absence lekin when will he express his feelings😕, thats wht we have to see.

We cant blame Ragini as her trust about Sadhana doing anything for her jiji's happiness was broken when her statement put Ranvir in Jail.. Both the sisters love each other a lot but they love their husbands also so much.. Ragini was shattered when she had to see Ranvir like tht,
Just like any wife would feel when she sees her love suffering...

Thats exactly wht/how Sadhana felt when Alekhji met with the accident driving the car for the first time...She expressed her disappointment and anger by slapping ranvir lekin Ragini was so depressed tht she went silent towards Sadhana and others took advantage of this chance to brainwash her.. Things got worse with the miscarriage😭.

I only pray that this competition ends with come positive results than making things worse.. I pray that the creatives unite the sisters here😊.

Sadhana is yet to take or cut Ranvir's call. Hope he comes to knw about Mamiji or guruma tells Ragini everything(She is yet to return the alta😊) and bring back the sisters together...I was so hurt to see Ragini's reaction seeing Sadhana dance. They cant show Ragini like this😭.

All these days it  was okay lekin not anymore... please bring back our sisters together.Dont make Ragini a neg character like Vasu😭... Really cant see them like this. I had a lot of hope today but they just dragged the episode...

Both the sisters and brothers are imcomplete without eachother, and so is their Jodi. So really looking forward to see them together having fun but this time with a more matured expressive Alekhji😊😍...
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree.

Neither sadhana nor ragini r at fault..wen sadhana can slap infront of every1 ranvir without a second thought, then y not Ragini who trusted  sadhana get angry with her...directly r indirectly fault of hers..

Y cant alekh get brains (r y cant he listen 2 the confrontation between vasu n sadhana) n go n express his feelings 2 sadhana n own up her..it wud be the biggest slap for vasu...
then sadhana need not worry so much...

Ragini knew her mom has BP.... not some major disease n she asked them again about the check up when she called later....
if she knew it was severe,she would have done as we all expect her 2 do..not just for BP...even v faint  n get dull if our BP suddenly rises..so whts the big deal...?
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
At this rate I really won't be surprised if Alekh ji is brain washed to marry Mallika by the great Vasu. I don't see Salekh getting together anytime soon.. except the dream sequences ofcourse.

I really pity Sadhna now. She keeps doing so much for everyone but gets nothing in return. Poor girl!
Mazzy101 thumbnail

i agree too, it was nice that shes actually getting sum hapiness, why do thy hv to ruin it?