Pratigya

Amazingly unique show...

shi_no_tenshi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all 😊😊😊
 I'm guessing all the Krishna-Kanyas are still floating somewhere around seventh heaven after watching today's episode. I have to say though, this particular dhamaakedar episode has just proved how different this show is from ALL the other Indian soaps, don't you think? Look, here's why -

1 - Today's fight sequence was a full scale Jet Li/Akshay Kumar/Rambo affair - I mean they REALLY went for each other's throats 😳 Seems like Adarsh gained a few extra deewanis in the process as well πŸ˜†
2 - You can't help but burst out in fits of laughter whenever any of the 'bad guys' opens their mouth - except for Angadva of course, uska paan gir jaayega 😲🀣 I mean how many Kekta shows do YOU know where the most classic lines are given to the gundas? πŸ˜† Yahaan toh iss mahauley ke kaminey hasaana/ladna/naachna/gaana sab kuch kar lete hai 😲🀣 And they say men can't multi-task....πŸ˜† Yahaan tak ki aaj Tunva-ji aur Chandu-ji ne aane vali shaadi me naachne ki practice abhi se hi shuru karli 🀣 And, as for the Singh Khandaan, arey woh toh hai hi ek comedy-circus πŸ˜† Roz parampara ko tel lene bhej dete hai 🀣
3 - SHE SAID YES!!!! We all knew the wedding was scheduled to take place in a few weeks or so but who knew she'd seal the deal so soon and right to Krishna's face 😲😲😲 Usually, this kind of thing would be dragged out for aaaaaages with loads of useless dialogue and flashbacks, etc. And if that wasn't a big enough shock, the REAL story hasn't even begun yet 😲😲
4 - TODAY IS A MONDAY! - We've been given an action-packed fight sequence along with Pratigya's consent to the marriage out of nowhere all in the same episode and....IT'S STILL A MONDAY 😲 Any other show would have used this as prime Friday-cliffhanger material and we would never have been given so much excitement in ONE little episode πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm sure you've all got other reasons for why you think of this show as particularly unique (and I'm guessing a lot of those reasons begin with the letter 'K' πŸ˜†) but these are the ones that I thought really stood out in today's episode....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Aham thumbnail

i only watch this serial becuz of krishna....:)

after all he is the only hottie on star plus today.......
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shi_no_tenshi

Hello all 😊😊😊

I'm guessing all the Krishna-Kanyas are still floating somewhere around seventh heaven after watching today's episode. I have to say though, this particular dhamaakedar episode has just proved how different this show is from ALL the other Indian soaps, don't you think? Look, here's why -

1 - Today's fight sequence was a full scale Jet Li/Akshay Kumar/Rambo affair - I mean they REALLY went for each other's throats 😳 Seems like Adarsh gained a few extra deewanis in the process as well πŸ˜†
2 - You can't help but burst out in fits of laughter whenever any of the 'bad guys' opens their mouth - except for Angadva of course, uska paan gir jaayega 😲🀣 I mean how many Kekta shows do YOU know where the most classic lines are given to the gundas? πŸ˜† Yahaan toh iss mahauley ke kaminey hasaana/ladna/naachna/gaana sab kuch kar lete hai 😲🀣 And they say men can't multi-task....πŸ˜† Yahaan tak ki aaj Tunva-ji aur Chandu-ji ne aane vali shaadi me naachne ki practice abhi se hi shuru karli 🀣 And, as for the Singh Khandaan, arey woh toh hai hi ek comedy-circus πŸ˜† Roz parampara ko tel lene bhej dete hai 🀣
3 - SHE SAID YES!!!! We all knew the wedding was scheduled to take place in a few weeks or so but who knew she'd seal the deal so soon and right to Krishna's face 😲😲😲 Usually, this kind of thing would be dragged out for aaaaaages with loads of useless dialogue and flashbacks, etc. And if that wasn't a big enough shock, the REAL story hasn't even begun yet 😲😲
4 - TODAY IS A MONDAY! - We've been given an action-packed fight sequence along with Pratigya's consent to the marriage out of nowhere all in the same episode and....IT'S STILL A MONDAY 😲 Any other show would have used this as prime Friday-cliffhanger material and we would never have been given so much excitement in ONE little episode πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm sure you've all got other reasons for why you think of this show as particularly unique (and I'm guessing a lot of those reasons begin with the letter 'K' πŸ˜†) but these are the ones that I thought really stood out in today's episode....

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
finally dat YES jise sunne hum sab tadap rahe the wo pratigya aaj keh diya!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... mein aaj itniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii khusshhhhhhh jitni ki shayds mein apne LYF mein kabhi nahi huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😳😳😳.. ti was indeed a DHAMAKEDAAR ... ACTION PACKED N RATHER KRISHNA PACKED 😳😳episode ...... n KRISHNA .... ot wowowwowowowowowowo ..... 😊😊😊soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..... lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😳😳😳
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I lub this show and krishy
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I luv this show too
preeti4mehta thumbnail
i lubbbbbbbbbbbb the show just because krishna is in the show.

but i must say the show is really different from other shows especially kekta kapoor's shows.

keep rockingggggggggg krishnaaa and the show will automatically rock.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey Prue, that's so very written mate!
I think you deserved more comments from our dear members, but I'm sure they too love n appreciate what you've written... 😊
Ekta mata has a lot to learn from these guys πŸ˜†
anu-s thumbnail
very well written post πŸ‘
shi_no_tenshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovearhaanbehl

i only watch this serial becuz of krishna....:)

after all he is the only hottie on star plus today.......

I think you're pretty much covered in -

Ye Kisanva baba ki kanyaaen kabhi baaz bahin aati πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shi_no_tenshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

Ekta mata has a lot to learn from these guys πŸ˜†

Agar ye unka show hota, toh abtak Pratigya-ji ki teen shadiyaan aur paanch bachche hogaye hote πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And don't worry - I'm keeping her busy enough with 'Kabhi Tunva Kabhi Krishna' at the moment πŸ˜†πŸ€£