Eclipse sneak peek on New Moon's DVD !!

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

United Kingdom to get 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' sneak peek on their 'New Moon' DVDs too

February 16, 2:14 PMTwilight ExaminerAmanda Bell

In the United States, Walmart will be the The Twilight Saga: New Moon DVD distributor presenting exclusive footage from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and such a sneak peek has just been announced for the United Kingdom as well!

According to a recent press release from U.K. distributor E1 Entertainment, in addition to the footage provided on most two-disc versions of the New Moon DVD, the U.K.'s DVD will include the following: an interview with the Volturi, "Fandimonium" – a look at the die-hard fans, "Team Jacob and Team Edward," "Becoming Jacob," "Introducing the Wolfpack," deleted and extended scenes, a look at shooting in Italy, "Edward Fast Forward," "Jacob Fast Forward," "Frame by Frame: Storyboards to Screen, "The Beat Goes On: The music of New Moon," and "a sneak peek of Eclipse, and it will be available on all formats of New Moon (not just specific to a certain store, like in the US)."

No word yet on what exactly the sneak peek will entail.

The footage offered by Walmart's "Ultimate Fan Edition" is as follows:

Ultimate Fan Edition also contains an exclusive, 7-minute sneak peek of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. It begins with an exciting behind-the-scenes look at the production of the newest film. New interviews with stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, as well as with series-creator Stephenie Meyer, are integrated with revealing on-the-set footage of some of the key scenes and sets from the upcoming movie. This first-look at The Twilight Saga: Eclipse concludes with the world premiere of an actual scene from the upcoming film.

Perhaps, then, the U.K. DVD will be similar to this.

I hope its not posted before!! And please press the like button to encourage my post !!!😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AH!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much...
now i will surely buy the dvd
-dramaholic- thumbnail
i'm Buying the DVD anyways, this is just a bonus! ;p
ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sharing...i hope it is available in india so that i can buy..
TwilightRobsten thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

United Kingdom to get 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' sneak peek on their 'New Moon' DVDs too

February 16, 2:14 PMTwilight ExaminerAmanda Bell

In the United States, Walmart will be the The Twilight Saga: New Moon DVD distributor presenting exclusive footage from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and such a sneak peek has just been announced for the United Kingdom as well!

According to a recent press release from U.K. distributor E1 Entertainment, in addition to the footage provided on most two-disc versions of the New Moon DVD, the U.K.'s DVD will include the following: an interview with the Volturi, "Fandimonium" ' a look at the die-hard fans, "Team Jacob and Team Edward," "Becoming Jacob," "Introducing the Wolfpack," deleted and extended scenes, a look at shooting in Italy, "Edward Fast Forward," "Jacob Fast Forward," "Frame by Frame: Storyboards to Screen, "The Beat Goes On: The music of New Moon," and "a sneak peek of Eclipse, and it will be available on all formats of New Moon (not just specific to a certain store, like in the US)."

No word yet on what exactly the sneak peek will entail.

The footage offered by Walmart's "Ultimate Fan Edition" is as follows:

Ultimate Fan Edition also contains an exclusive, 7-minute sneak peek of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. It begins with an exciting behind-the-scenes look at the production of the newest film. New interviews with stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, as well as with series-creator Stephenie Meyer, are integrated with revealing on-the-set footage of some of the key scenes and sets from the upcoming movie. This first-look at The Twilight Saga: Eclipse concludes with the world premiere of an actual scene from the upcoming film.

Perhaps, then, the U.K. DVD will be similar to this.

I hope its not posted before!! And please press the like button to encourage my post !!!😳😳

i cant wait!!! dying for eclipse!