Latest Pics of Vinay..nd his JACKETS!

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
heyloo Friends..

Well current track and potrayal of Vinay is not helping anyone and his dressing style is boiling my blood even further..a guy who is soo cute to look at ..is looking worst possible! now look here is the compilation of Vinay's jacket...from the past couple of episodes...What you all have to say about his clothes and especially his JACKETS๐Ÿคข designer...please do something..!!

^^he kinda managed to look cute โ˜บ๏ธ

^^Why cant he throw these jackets away why?

^^look at him from a distance and how cool ๐Ÿ˜ณ he is looking...๐Ÿฅฑ

^^ he wear this tee in home..at party...he even sleeps in them ๐Ÿ˜ŠMultifacted tee

^^Gosh soo many pockets...what he keeps in them..maila aanchal copies ? or what? i counted there is atleast 5-6 pocket in this jacket.๐Ÿ˜†

^^Bindiya is looking soo cute and Vinay has all the potential to look one..but he doesnt want to..

^^even his hairstyle keeps on changing๐Ÿ˜† but a better jacket for sure๐Ÿ‘

^^he looked best here in the past many episodes or should i say after Anniversary episode..Please Someone pay attention ON HIS LOOKS!

At the end..Blooper for you all...๐Ÿ˜†

^^Look at this picture and mirror and notice where all the cosmetics have been kept ๐Ÿค“ Red powder on extreme right...๐Ÿ˜†

^^This is the very next scene now cosmetics have changed their places..miraculously! ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nish...๐Ÿคฃ
ab bas bhi karo yaar... bechaare kitna Ishtyle police se bach ke ghoomenge... The cosmetic one was really good... might be Bindiya was fiddling with the stuff or might be these days cosmetics come with legs for sure๐Ÿคฃ

As per Vinay jee ke jackets... ab ke baar main India gayi n Bombay gayi to i'll go to their sets and gift him some tshirts n a jacket for sure... us multipurpose Tee se to main pareshaan hoon... also u see the reason why his stuff can't be gifted to others and why he uses his gifts as soon as they land in his hand
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Nish...๐Ÿคฃ
ab bas bhi karo yaar... bechaare kitna Ishtyle police se bach ke ghoomenge... The cosmetic one was really good... might be Bindiya was fiddling with the stuff or might be these days cosmetics come with legs for sure๐Ÿคฃ

As per Vinay jee ke jackets... ab ke baar main India gayi n Bombay gayi to i'll go to their sets and gift him some tshirts n a jacket for sure... us multipurpose Tee se to main pareshaan hoon... also u see the reason why his stuff can't be gifted to others and why he uses his gifts as soon as they land in his hand

yaar.. I couldnt stop myself after watching him today he was looking..aweful today that jacket of his...gosh horrible..it has the potential to give me nightmare๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† please..go burn them..throw them..cut them...but do something...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† well he is too selfish to buy something for someone...nd plus..he is besotted with his tees and jacket so cant gift to others..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yeah cosmetics with legs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Nish,
what can I say? I humbly salute your 100-100 eyesight!๐Ÿ‘

You are very right. Why is Vinay being dressed so badly? Does Vishal have no sense of fashion at all? He should protest. he is a handsome young man, and is being made to look like a silly person here!

@ Sana, pls forgive me for invoking another show. But just want to compare the clothes worn by Gaurav Khanna in YPNHK. That's set in Lucknow. Agreed Lucknow may be a city, compared to Motihari. But GK's sweaters, and T-shirts and kurtas are just awesome! Vishal can take some advice. Just wear jeans and nice shirts man... thats not too difficult.
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Nish,
what can I say? I humbly salute your 100-100 eyesight!๐Ÿ‘

You are very right. Why is Vinay being dressed so badly? Does Vishal have no sense of fashion at all? He should protest. he is a handsome young man, and is being made to look like a silly person here!

@ Sana, pls forgive me for invoking another show. But just want to compare the clothes worn by Gaurav Khanna in YPNHK. That's set in Lucknow. Agreed Lucknow may be a city, compared to Motihari. But GK's sweaters, and T-shirts and kurtas are just awesome! Vishal can take some advice. Just wear jeans and nice shirts man... thats not too difficult.

awwwwwww.thank you ๐Ÿค—.well i cant help but look everything..this is me..i just cant help it..trust me i dont go look for them they..just come infront of me..Will you believe me๐Ÿค”

Yes..Vishal has a fashion sense..i mean he looks fine in his FB profile picsatleast ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† even i am not saying that dress like a dude but dont dress like a sidey either..he is looking one here..i am sorry to say this! Plus his expressions are not helpign him either..he only has one expression for everything..!C'mon you can do hell lot better than this..i know!!

Exactly..GK dress wonderfully well..Vishal should say..bye bye to these silly jackets asap...then get himself good tees nd shirts..hope he listens to us..As Vimlesh stopped wearing those diamond pullovers after we objected than why not Vishal!!..
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Nish
May be because Bimz visited this forum but Vinay never did? LOL... I don't see why Vishal would continue wearing those awful jackets. it's going to be summer soon....
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vinay was Born with the jacket I guess

pockets.... men's matter ya :D

u never know...

just like ppl ask what is in my bag...ladies' matter..Bugger off

as for the jackets...hmmmm...considering that leather jackets dont have long life in terms of washability.... he musnt be washing it

but a jacket is still better than sholay style shawls on him ๐Ÿ˜Ž
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know if i am justified in saying this or not, but i guess CVs n Vinay are thriving on negative popularity...
though in a wrong way Vinay IS popular as one of the worst dressed heros of the current tellydom

will update further in a while
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh he has pathetic dressing sense...........his jackets r even more awefull............vinay bhaiyya ther r so many good shops wher u can buy most amazing jackets..........shd i tell u the name of tht shop ๐Ÿ˜† or just change ur wardrobe and get some shirts with smart colors............vishal u need to come here and read our feedbacks like other actors

earlier i had critised abt the attire of LAADO's lead actor.........i think so he read my suggestion and changed his look.............and all the laado members r very happy with it............he is looking good also and acting very well..........see the clothes reallyreflect ones character.

so vishal u hav to change ur look bcoz noone's happy with u..........this is one reason and the other may be ur brainless and confusing character........in the whole serial i am only able to connect with VIMU BHAIYYA
Nishtha thumbnail
I guess there is no point discussing all this as nobody wil listen to us..so one should or i should stop raising this issue up! Feel free to close this topic! ๐Ÿ˜Š