12/24 Karol Bagh

Forum More Active Than Ever!!

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
KBians, our forum is more active than ever! 😃 It seems the drama of the Maha Episode made ts magic and is making us restless.... 😆 No wonder KB's TRP's increased. 👏 Anyway, don't miss the Maha Episode tomorrow! ⭐️ If you haven't seen the promo which was posted tons of times already, here it is -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXydXc4Zpyk[/YOUTUBE]

😉 Abhi to the rescue...again!!! 😆 

Edited by -Shankar- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shankar-

KBians, our forum is more active than ever! 😃 It seems the drama of the Maha Episode made ts magic and is making us restless.... 😆 No wonder KB's TRP's increased. 👏 Anyway, don't miss the Maha Episode tomorrow! ⭐️ If you haven't seen the promo which was posted tons of times already, here it is -

<snip>

😉 Abhi to the rescue...again!!! 😆 

Update: We are getting more active than PR section!!! 😃

Hey, I have seen some one or the other in a particular forum claims this!! How do you say this is more active than PR forum? Does IF has a meter, I mean seriously, is there a page where the traffic to a particular forum is tracked? I would be really interested to know.

-Shankar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Hey, I have seen some one or the other in a particular forum claims this!! How do you say this is more active than PR forum? Does IF has a meter, I mean seriously, is there a page where the traffic to a particular forum is tracked? I would be really interested to know.

The last reply on topics, the number of topics and members discussing. Check in the PR forum and you willl see the pages are gradually growing and there aren't a lot of replies for topics...but here the pages are growing rapidly [a couple more weeks for a 100 pgs.] and there are a LOT more replies for topics. It is not according to statistics but to free-style! 😊
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I for one am on the edge of the seat to see what the hell is going to happen tomorrow. I really want abhi to tell dadi and nakul to take a hike and get lost as simi belongs to him. But I would really love to see Simi for once in her life claim Abhi has her husband and tell everyone that she will only marry him and no one else, but we all know this will never happen. Am interested to see what the hell RB is doing there. What plan has he hatched.
-Shankar- thumbnail
This doesn't mean we are the most popular!
bee5 thumbnail

The last reply on topics, the number of topics and members discussing. Check in the PR forum and you willl see the pages are gradually growing and there aren't a lot of replies for topics...but here the pages are growing rapidly [a couple more weeks for a 100 pgs.] and there are a LOT more replies for topics. It is not according to statistics but to free-style! 😊

That then entirely depends on whats happening in the show. Currently, what is happening is PR is .. oh! I can't write that here 😆
..but yeah, so, not every show is peaking at the same time. Next time when there PR show is peaking, then you will have to backtrack your comments 😉

So, your observation is just a point in time !😊

Edited by bee5 - 14 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

That then entirely depends on whats happening in the show. Currently, what is happening is PR is .. oh! I can't write that here 😆
..but yeah, so, not every show is peaking at the same time. Next time when there PR show is peaking, then you will have to backtrack your comments 😉

So, your observation is just a point in time !😊

I know, that is why I said that all the DRAMA paid off. 😆 But, once it is over, we will be back to our regular state. 🥱 
bee5 thumbnail

I know, that is why I said that all the DRAMA paid off. 😆 But, once it is over, we will be back to our regular state. 🥱 

Shankar,
  whatever happens in the show is okay at one side, but you do need people to write in the forum naa ???😆
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanker, Speak for yourself that show is making us restless. It's making me throw up. 🤢
bee5 thumbnail
Did he write restless? Yes, he did !!! Huh!! I am no restless shankar , as I know what the outcome is !!😆😆
😆
Edited by bee5 - 14 years ago