Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congratulations to Jyoti and Eva and Welcome to Bidaai!!! 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg! i came to the forum after ages and saw this announcement. congo shongo jyoti! im sure u will do a swell job.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

omg! i came to the forum after ages and saw this announcement. congo shongo jyoti! im sure u will do a swell job.

Exactly , jyoti has  been doing wonderful job ... She will be an asset to Bidaai Forum
helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMgee...*screeming* m so happpyyyyyy....*jumping arnd....and stumble..aur gir gayi....ouch*🤣

Man...Eva u so deserve this..like srsly u and Bini di are the true bidaaians...and m sure u will deffo rock this place along with Jyoti...!!! And we r wit u! :D

so happy😃 i seriously have this huge smile on me face😲 man m being like as if i got it😲😡🤣..okies its just so fabb...finally sometihng good is here after so long lol

and of course will miss Sanju di and Sads as mods, u guys were awesome too🤗

and Zee di o so agreee with u...they are sooooo like SaGini AKA BiVa, the best partners in crime*whispering: not in real, incase pipz misundertnd😆*😲🤣...Love you too🤗🤗🤗

OMG so true lol same here...without sans, i wudn't hvae known bout this thread too😲🤣 thnak u once agnnn,sans🤗

Originally posted by: *Eva*

TAPPU!!!! 🤗

Where have you been yaar?! Man, Sania, Partner and I have been waiting for you for like the longest time! Busy with school?! 😭

Thank you SO much for the congrats, yaar! Hope to live you to your expectations and my main goal here will be trying to start a new beginning, I'm not giving up on the forum yet. 😉 🤗

Evaaaaaa🤗🤗🤗

yeahhhh,busy wiv school:(😡😭 but i did left a sorta note which i dnt remember when😲🤣but i did came yesterday and congratualted u there too😳 didn't u see it??😡🤣 ok so run there now and see😆

no thnku shanku na😡 m very sureeeeee u willlll😛 i hope there is new begning, really, hope everything starts on a new and fresh note, a new beginning indeed😃 i know...thts ur nicenity *dnt think this word exists🤔oh well🤣*and ur 4 love bidaai and this forum tht u still had hope lol...warna i toh wasnt even visiting it..uff anyways hope this new beginig brings freshness...*breath of relief* think i'll be able to visit it now 😆and hope u achieve every goal in ur life, all the very best!!🤗

CONgrats once again to you both, EVA and JYOTI.....!!!hmm... "Bogambo khush hua"!!!🤣

p.s: man..loo like ek essay ban gaya🤣Eva ji "Enjoy!"🤣Edited by --sarar-- - 14 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤗 Jyo CONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Im sooo happy for you!!!!

Congratz Eva as well!!!!!

Good luck! 🤗
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations Jyothi and Eva. your permissions have been set so welcome to your new role and i am sure you will be good at it.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jyoti and Eva...congrats to both of you🤗

You both will make a good team and rock this forum😛

nikita_88 thumbnail
Congrats Jyotidi!! 🤗I am sure you will do an awesome job! 👍🏼

Congrats to Eva as well!
priya185 thumbnail
congrats jyoti and eva
@ evu u deserve it
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: surfgal

Congrats ...i agree personalities and actors hsould not be bashed ..poort hings they are just carrying out a role given to them ..However the development team must pass on constructive suggestions to the creative team of Bidaii, which is the end goal and objective of healthy criticism

the whole Bidaii creativity has gone down as witnessed by t he low trp ratings and while we audience understands that some negativity is a must to bring back the postivity wiht greater force ..keep in mind too much of it will lend to loss on audience viewership whcih may never come back because the auience moves on and gets hooked to toher serials ..

This basic relaity is something i cannot fathom why the creatives of Bidaii are not able to see....how long will it be before it strikes them that Ekta kapoor has also lost out this phenomenon and continues to do so ....PULL YOUR SOCKS UP GUYS AND BRING THIS SERIAL ON TRACK AGAIN ..SURELY THERE ARE MORE ISSUES THAN THIS

Thank you SO much for the kind words! And I agree with your remark about bashing, well-said. 🤗

It's unfortunate that you're not enjoying the show, at the moment. I really hope you start liking it again soon, would LOVE to read more of your posts in the future! 🤗

Originally posted by: --Pinky--

Congratulations Eva and Jyoti. 
Wishing you all the best.

Thanks SO much for the congrats, Pinky! Hope I'll be able to do half as well as you did! 🤗

Originally posted by: -CUTE-

best news ever.

Congrats 2 both of you 😃 😃

Aww, thank you SO much for the support and congrats! Hope I'll be able to live up to your expectations! 🤗

Originally posted by: Sweet_Deep

Eva you have our full support 😃

Thanks for the support, yaar! 🤗

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....congratulations yaar u TRULY really really deserved this🤗🤗🤗 You would definitely make an awesome mod & we all trust you bout tht....& this sadia will always be with u no matter wat🤗 really happy for u hun....well deserved. And you are gonna rock it for sure bby🤗 if shumz knew bout this, she wud be really happy for u too😃

Many congratulations to both of u🤗

SADIA!!!!! *jhappi attack*...🤗

Oye, I LOVED your surprise. You should be a party planner. 😉 🤣 🤗

Thanks SO much for the kind words and support, yaar! 🤗

Aww, Sadia!!! You're SUCH a sweetheart dude! Hope I can do as HALF as well as you did, handling the forum. I really dont wanna let you guys down! 🤗

Oh man, I MISS THAT GIRL! I havent spoken to her in the LONGEST time, uff. I miss her PDness, she was SUCH a sweetheart! Hope I can speak to her soon, do tell her that Eva misses her a lot. 😭

Thanks again yaar, love you! 🤗