16 Feb Written Update-mehendi

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nakul's dadi says to nakul something is not right, they are making omi their damad because of some majboori, they didnt even ask about omi's behavior, people celebrate their daughter's weddings. nakul says maybe they thought they would feel bad. dadi says she has seen nakul, not him, there is some matter. nakul says there is no matter, shes just scared about omi getting married. dadi says to nakul why is abhi so close to the family. nakul says hes getting married himself and probably came to talk about it. dadi says anusha didnt tell her anything. nakul says he didnt know either. dadi says they should have told something.

simi says she doesnt want neetu to marry omi. neetu says why, what new chal is this, she will marry omi, and with the shart she will marry nakul, she wont marry anyone but omi. manju says the decision is made, no one will say anything. manju gives abhi a dirty look and leaves. abhi says to neetu is she marries omi she can, but why this condition on simi. neetu walks away. abhi goes after her. neetu says when he got vicky arrested, he didnt think about how bad she would feel, he didnt think she can separate him and simi. abhi says he knows about vicky whos a thief. neetu says what does he know, what he saw, she saw vicky's atma and to think before saying anything about vicky in the future. abhi says is she crazy, to think with a cold mind, she will soon forget vicky, but his and simi's lives will be ruined. neetu says does he think she will forget vicky, then he should feel he will forget simi. abhi says what nonsense. neetu says he will forget simi because simi is older than him and will start to age soon, will get fat and he will purposely forget her. abhi shouts. manju says how is neetu wrong, thats why she doesnt want him to marry simi, because of age, what will society say, that she got her daughter married to a younger guy.😡 anita smirks. simi tells abhi to leave. abhi stands sadly. anusha sadly takes abhi away. everyone but neetu and simi leave. neetu gives a winning look to simi(i cant believe manju let neetu insult simi like that about aging. what a horrible mother and sister duo. with a family like this who needs enemies). simi sits on the floor and cries.

simi lies awake at night. abhi sneaks into simi's room through the window. abhi touches simi who gets up startled. abhi puts his hand on her mouth. abhi says his goal wasnt to hurt her heart, he wanted to show whos in love get married, he doesnt want her to cry all her life and to marry such a man whos not worthy of knowing her. simi pleads abhi to leave. abhi says why doesnt she hold herself, her happiness and love as important. abhi holds her hand. abhi says she will get married to him, thats why he decided their destiny will decide, mata rani will decide, on mehendi night, it will ba nakuls and his, whoevers gets on first, she will get married to them, if its his, all the rasams will be with him, they took saath phere in front of bhagban, if bhagban isnt with him, the mehendi wont get on. neetu sees all this.

neetu says to anita people whose mehendi is dark, people get married to them, abhi said to simi his name mehendi will get on. anita says she wont let abhi's mehendi reach simi. neetu says she isnt worried about abhi, shes worried about simi, once the name is there, she wont refuse any rasams, and will forget. anita says she wont let it come. neetu leaves. anuj says whatever is done has to be done fast, hes scared neetu's pregnancy will get out. anita says to let her think. anuj tells anita to talk to RS who can only stop abhi.

anusha gives a tray with mehendi to abhi.

dadi calls manju and says congratulations, it will take 25 minutes to reach sethi house, both sethi daughters will be her bahus.

people are dancing at sethi house. anita and anuj go to the door. anita says they cant let abhi's mehendi reach simi. (anita is actually wearing her sari the proper way)

abhi is in an auto with the mehendi.

anuj says to anita not to worry, he will come.

a designed car passes abhi. abhi's auto stops because of some problem. abhi runs with the mehendi.

a man comes with mehendi from nakul. neetu silently enjoys her victory. anita happily brings the mehendi to simi. neetu is trying not to smile. simi sadly remembers abhi saying nakul and his mehendi and his coming, whoever gets on first, she will marry them. anita puts the mehendi on simi. abhi comes. (i think abhi gave the mehendi to the guy and said it was from nakul but its really abhi's mehendi)

preview: abhi says to manju he already printed his and simi's wedding invitations, he has to go invite nakul too. abhi leaves. abhi is getting beaten up by some men. 

Edited by neela226 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! Oh no - I don't want Abhi to be beaten up! It is Manju & Neetu who deserve a beating!
minikidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for quick and detailed update.. OMG Abhi is getting beaten up.. Feel very bad.. Cant bear it

Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Race of the Mehendi !!!
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh no not abhi, hope it was his mehendi
RoyalT thumbnail

Originally posted by: h&rblock

Thanks for a great update! Oh no - I don't want Abhi to be beaten up! It is Manju & Neetu who deserve a beating!

So true, and don't forget Granny Dagar and knocked up nuckle headed Neetu.   I too don't want to see Abhi being beaten.  However, I hope they are right about him sending the mehendi. 

Thankx  4 that nail biting post.   I can almost envision it.   Good job Abhi remnind Simi that her happiness must come first. 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Simi also needs a tight slap for giving in to all this nonsence blackmailing. She should realise the love is the greatest happiness of all and give into love meaning Abhi. Stop listening to those mad schemers Neetu and Manju and just get married to Abhi.
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Thanks also to all the updaters, for they allow us to experience the show no matter what our other commitments!

Just got back from a short holiday, only to find my fave show has gone beserk  😲 ðŸ˜• in the last 4 episodes. Surely the CVs should be kicked out by the Sunshine team for lazily doing a rehash of the RB story, instead of some honest work.

BTW I wonder how a guy like Abhi who is from the younger generation and has lived many years away from home in boarding school, is so clued in to all the customs and traditions of a typical mariage ceremony.
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I'm sure it's Abhi's mehndi that Simi will get, but why is the poor guy getting beaten up? Has Anita sent goondas after her own brother?
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!!