Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Relda

I don't think there is any way you can compare Varsha and Akshara's situation in their respective maaykas. Varsha is considered a part of the Maheswari family. She can talk, act, take decisions freely.. Whereas Akshara is still trying to prove her worth and loyalty to the Singhanias. They are just waiting in the lurch, trying to pounce on Aks for any small mistake or mis-step. Rememebr the stupid job letter fiasco? Or going to her maayka w/o informing Gayatri episode?
In the current story-line, has anyone even thought out aloud that perhaps Akshara was being unfairly targetted when it was nandini who dared to love Mohit and Naitik who told his wife to leave the house? Has anyone thought that perhaps naitik too had a small part to play in the whole way this entire situation has degenerated. This is not simple bias.. this is blind-fold love for you own blood and callous disregard for the newcomer to your family.

very right. varsha has all the freedom, including covering or not covering the head. while aksh cant afford even to let her pallu go off even a bit. Varsh is considered one of the family (excluding nani) while aksh is still stuggling & that's the reason she is more nervous whenever she is doing anything. just waiting for reactions from everyone on whatever little thing she is doing.

I always said that it wasnt akshra who fell in love, but it was nandini who was the main culprit. but akshara was being punished for it😲
this is what U call the blind-fold love for you own blood and callous disregard for the newcomer to your family.πŸ‘
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Relda

I don't think there is any way you can compare Varsha and Akshara's situation in their respective maaykas. Varsha is considered a part of the Maheswari family. She can talk, act, take decisions freely.. Whereas Akshara is still trying to prove her worth and loyalty to the Singhanias. They are just waiting in the lurch, trying to pounce on Aks for any small mistake or mis-step. Rememebr the stupid job letter fiasco? Or going to her maayka w/o informing Gayatri episode?

In the current story-line, has anyone even thought out aloud that perhaps Akshara was being unfairly targetted when it was nandini who dared to love Mohit and Naitik who told his wife to leave the house? Has anyone thought that perhaps naitik too had a small part to play in the whole way this entire situation has degenerated. This is not simple bias.. this is blind-fold love for you own blood and callous disregard for the newcomer to your family.

Very well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘. I agree with you...The Singhanias cant see anything wrong with their children. I dont think AKshara will ever get the love that Naitik or nandini gets. She will always be the bahu who is supposed to think of the ghar ki izzat 24/7 and I feel Akshara has also accepted it as her fate....she doesnt question her MIL or for that matter even her husband. She right now thinks that she has made a mistake and her husband and in-laws are mad at her and have not forgiven her. She may be upset with Naitik for not talking or calling her...thats all. I dont think she is mad at him for having what he said the night she left the house. She should change her attitude otherwise she will never her her say in her own house. Its high time both Naitik and Akshara treat the each other as equals...gone are the days when the guys were treated as parmeshwars. According to me they should be good partners who may/may not have the same view towards things but are always together during the journey of life. Both should have the freedom to have an opinion of their own.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw yesterday's episode and I think it was an important one...both of them r missing each other but no 1 is taking the first step to start communicating!! dont know what they r waiting for considering that both want to get toegther but dont want to take the first step...but atleast Naitik has made the move and the positive part about it was that he came in the Maheshwari house hold with a smile!!! so my guess is that he has come on his own wish and not because of the ghar ki izzat crap....it will still take him some time to fully start communicating with each other but this is a good start for them...now I just hope that the older Singhanias just go on a teerth yatra and leave these 2 alone!!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I saw yesterday's episode and I think it was an important one...both of them r missing each other but no 1 is taking the first step to start communicating!! dont know what they r waiting for considering that both want to get toegther but dont want to take the first step...but atleast Naitik has made the move and the positive part about it was that he came in the Maheshwari house hold with a smile!!! so my guess is that he has come on his own wish and not because of the ghar ki izzat crap....it will still take him some time to fully start communicating with each other but this is a good start for them...now I just hope that the older Singhanias just go on a teerth yatra and leave these 2 alone!!!

"Mauke ka intezaar" is happening Ritu....thats the mantra for the characters in YR. Always looking for the sahi mauka 😑. I agree, Naitik has come on his own will and I am glad they showed what he was thinking...he didn want to get her back only because of the pooja. Aksh would have been heartbroken