Vasu turning totally negative????

k_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Earlier though Vasu was tough we never hated her as she cared for her children. But in the present episodes there is more negative shade . She is not ready to listen to anybody.
How can she forget all the past as to how many times Sadhna has saved their ghar ka Izzat.
OMG now she is using the relationships is far too bad. She is not concerned about Kaushi as a samdhan. What if Ragini comes to know the total truth.
Even after the truth about Naveen is out it will be very difficult for any person leavealone Sadhana to forgive her.
What say....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well vasu is getting worse day by day

hope she realises her mistakes soon

norzar
surfgal thumbnail
this serial is turning complete bakwaas ..who is wathcing it anyway ..i just read updates in the forum
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Vasu filp-flops alot.. her character is inconsistant w/ evil but atleast one thing is sure, she is evil...the degree varies thats about it...

there is nothing more she cares about than herself...its either her way or the highway
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surfgal

this serial is turning complete bakwaas ..who is wathcing it anyway ..i just read updates in the forum

even i do the same
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I feel as if her intentions are somewhat good in the sense that she tries to do things that she thinks will make her children happy, even if she looks for ways to feed her ego. However, she just doesn't know her children well enough to understand what they truly want and what truly makes them happy. Also, she's egoistical and doesn't like people disagreeing with her as according to her she's always right, and thus ends up being a hurdle more often than not in her children's happiness.

Right now, however, she's become so evil that she fails to realize that Kaushi is serious and can DIE and besides being Sadhna's mami and an excellent tool to manipulate Sadhna into doing what she wants, ie sign divorce papers, Kaushi is first and foremost her DIL Ragini's MOTHER. When Ranvir and Ragini find out the truth, does she seriously expect them to forgive her? She has put Ragini's mother's life on the line to feed her silly ego.
Edited by chocolover89 - 14 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the CTs have showed her sooo evil...i don't think she can be redeemed again...😔
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vasu was evil from the begining .... she never cared for Alekh's proper treatment. She made Sadhna marry Alekh in such a mean manner .. She even put Vinu in jail during Ragini and Ranveer track ... he did not bothered about anyone then .....

She got ready to get Ragini and Ranvir married just to get Alekh's pyar for her and nothing else ....

Now she is taking Ragini's care just to get rid of Sadhna and she is using Ragini as trumpcard to keep Sadhna away from RV.

She is a true evil ..... I guess Sadhna should arrange some money from somewhere other than Mamiji's treatment and then Sadhna prepares a divorce paper of Vasu and Indrajeet and then asks Vasu to sign those papers for the money ....

Sadhna and Vasu both are bahu's of RV ... now Vasu is so powerfull as Indrajeet is a coward spineless person .... he just gives expression which we do not understand ... thank god Ranvir understood his expression that he was happy for Sadhna not signing divorce papers .... I thought he is also unhappy .... as Vasu

BTW .. let Vasu fix marriage of Mallika and Alekh .. and then Sadhna puts a case of adultry for Alekh and domestic torture against Vasu and let Nishtha Vasudeb handle the case .... how rich people tortures their poor bahu ..... that would be great ....
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vasu is so selfish , arrogant and dominating from the begining she just used sadi at that time cause her soon is mentally retarted and she can't get a better bahu , but now she feels that he is a business tycoon and needs someone who can help him fulfill his dreams ( how illogical).
  The next thing that is quite shocking is her love ragini she is also using her now just to keep sadi away from allu and rajvansh house by poisoning her mind.
  She was never positive to turn negative.