Tum Mile AR One-Shot (Happy Valentines Day)

reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok so umm..I tried writing this one-shot, I dont really know how it came out coz i wrote this in less then 30 mins..so do tell me how it came out. 😳

Tum Mile

"Hey Riddhima…I'm glad that you came to the party" Armaan held her hand and led her in.

"Armaan yeh sab tumne…" before she could finish her sentence, he interrupted "Sirf tumhare liye kiya hai Riddhima" she looked into his deep blue diamond eyes, which were full of love.

"Hey Ridziiii" Muskaan came and hugged Riddhima "Happy Valentines day" Muskaan winked at her.

"Excuse me ladies…I'll be back" Armaan smiled went up to Rahul.

"Happy Valentines day Muski" Riddhima smiled.  

"So are you going to tell him today or no?" Muskaan asked.

"Hey Rahul…what's up?" Armaan said shaking his hand.

"Hi Armaan…party looks great yaar" Rahul said looking around.

"Let's join the ladies and make the party even better" Armaan winked and both of them walked up to Riddhima and Muskaan.

"Aww this music sounds so romantic" Muskaan said as the light got dim.

"Wanna dance Muskaan?" Rahul asked giving out his hand and she happily accepted and went on the dance floor leaving Armaan and Riddhima alone.

"They make such a cute couple na?" Riddhima smiled at her friends.

"So do we Riddhima…anyways even I love this music so umm… care to have a dance with me?" he asked showing his million dollar dimpled smile.

"Sure…" Riddhima held his hand and both went to the dance floor.

All the couples danced on this romantic music. After the dance, Armaan went to his car and got the valentines gifts that he had bought for Riddhima.

"Riddhima" he called her from behind, she was shocked to see a huge teddy bear in his hand and a gift bag.

"Armaan why did you…" he kept his hand on her mouth, before she could continue. He then took kept the teddy on the floor and took out a box from the gift bag. It was beautifullly wrapped in a gift wrapper. He opened it and took out a beautiful necklace, with two hearts on it and it said 'I love you' on it. He gently made her ware the necklace. Then he took out the matching bracelet, it also had a heart on it and it said 'AR' on it. He placed her hand between his, and placed it on his heart. "I love you Riddhima, I know I've said this like millions of times, and I don't even know if it means anything to you. But I really love you, and I can't even imagine life without you Riddhima. I love you" he kissed her forehead "This is for you too…" he pointed at the teddy "I'll be back" he smiled and left.

Riddhima had tears in her eyes, his words had touched her heart. She had never thought that somebody will actually love her this much. She looked at the bracelet and then the necklace. She then took out a small box from her purse; she looked at it and kept it back in.

"This is it Ridzi, bohot ho gaya haan tera" Muskaan said walking towards her. She had witnessed everything. "How can you be so cruel Riddhima? I know you love him too, why don't you just tell him?" Muskaan asked. "He is still waiting for you to confess Ridzi; you know woh hamesha mujhse puch ta hai ki Riddhima ne kaha ki woh mujhse pyaar karti hai…I can't see him like this Riddhima, you don't know what is he going through, everyday he hopes that you might confess today or tomorrow…aur forget it yaar tu nahi samjhegi ki pyaar kya hota hai" Muskaan was fuming. "Tu uske liye gift bhi layi hai par de nahi rahi hai…I'm not even gonna bother asking why" saying that she left.

"Nahi yaar Rahul, usne ab tak nahi kaha…she's still confused about her feelings I think" Armaan said disappointedly.  

"How can she be confused yaar? It had been a year since you've confessed, I'm sure aaj woh tujhe bol hi degi" Rahul said patting his back.

"Aur agar nahi boli, toh main hamesha ke liye uski zindagi say chala jaon ga…shayad main uske layak nahi hoon" Armaan smiled sadly.

"Bakwaas band kar yaar Armaan" Muskaan said taking the cup of juice from Rahul's hand.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share a lil story with you all today" Riddhima said driving everyone's attention towards the stage. Armaan, Rahul and Muskaan were completely perplexed. "There was a guy who was deeply in love with a girl, he loved her unconditionally, but yet was scared to confess his love. He thought she might reject him. Then finally last year on valentines, he confessed his love…but guess what happened? The girl said that she needed time to think about it. He then tried to be with her as much as possible…"

"Is she telling my love story, which is not even complete??" Armaan's mouth hung open.

"No, she must be talking about something else…" Rahul said.

"Oye, isne kuch pi toh nahi liya, jo ise nahi pina chahiye tha…" Muskaan said getting all worried.

"He was always there for her, whenever she needed a friend; he was always there for her no matter what. Today, he is still waiting for her to confess. He was very disappointed when he told her that he loves her and can't live without her but the girl remained quiet. He walked away smiling, but the girl knew that his smile was completely fake, who was he trying to fool? He must be thinking that he is not the right guy for her, and I'm sure that he had also decided to go away from her life forever coz he thought that she doesn't love him. But after my mini lecture he will change his mind. You all must be wondering who am I talking about…right? We'll you'll get to know about them shortly. I would like to call Armaan Malik on stage" she stopped a tear that was about to escape from her eyes, before Armaan come.

He came on the stage, still perplexed. She held his hand and went closer. "Armaan I know you've been dying to hear those three words from me, and I know that you must be thinking that I don't love you, but trust me I love you more then myself, more then you love me…I will die if you ever leave me Armaan I will die. Sorry to make you wait so much Armaan I didn't mean to do it on purpose" Armaan just looked at her in daze. He had tears in his eyes, and even she was crying. Then she took out that little box from her purse and took out a ring. She sat on her knees and held his hand. "I know this is so awkward, usually guys do this but anyways, I love you Armaan…will you marry me?" Armaan made her stand up and gave her a tight hug. "I love you Riddhima" he said still hugging "I love you too Armaan" she replied.

Everyone started clapping. Rahul and Muskaan were really happy for their friends. Armaan and Riddhima walked down the stage after a while. Armaan dedicated a song (Tum Mile) to Riddhima, which was now being played by the DJ.

"Kehne main itni der kyun lagafi Riddhima" he asked cupping her face.

"Aaj mujhe pura yankeen hogaya hai ki tum mujhe chor kar kabhi nahi jao ge Armaan…" she held his hand.

"Happy Valentines Day…"

"Happy Valentines Day to you too"

Armaan placed his lips on hers and gave her a passionate kiss; she made it even more passionate by joining in.  

-----------------------------------------
Erm…hope you guys liked it. Please do comment/criticize.😳

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just in 30 mins u wrote a awesome one shot
do write more in less then 30 mins
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very cute :) Thanks for sharing it with me!!!
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Exelent works very nice oneshot.                                                  Thanks sooo much for the pm.                                                      Love sam n happy valentines day
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
that was soooo cute.......
aww armaan is a darling yaar....
amazing work...
thnx 4 d pm....😊
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
resd.....will edit later......btw happy Valentines day to all
aishar thumbnail
woohooo really awesum happy valentine day!!!
arshluver_15 thumbnail
hey
that was gr8 part
loved it veru much
thanks for the pm
nruti
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sooo sweet yaar.. please do write another one soon...!!!!
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Short, Sweet but BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hannahxx