Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
why do i love them more when they are the reason for my grief, for my incoherence

i'm out of the forum guys...i need a lyf
Sajan_Januable thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessyashika

Diya i wud just say....just like yesterday u too made me shed taers with ur words....actually these r not words from u but sajan's heart written out here...n i so look to it wondering how even the purest forms of love too can be traumatized by the fate of destiny.i dont know how sam wud bear to see his life shot right in her heart...a place where he resides safely...this bullet
surely has not only hit gunjan but has hit samrat's peaceful abode that lies in gunjan's heart.for the first time he said something that didnt match to her's view....for the first time she demanded something from him....and before he cud assure anything to her or she cud explain anything he will see her going away....the girl whom he always wants to keep d closest to his heart...may go so away that she will never return.................................................
I will just say that this is a huge example how d game of time can play with our lives.two souls just wishing to be each others part though in different ways.....one shattered in heart n body...n other still thinking that he will be able to make evrything alrite....without knowing that outside his death is already ready awaiting him.........................................................
i just think that if yesterday wasnt enough a moment to numb all of us tomorrow is gonna be the biggest day in the history of mjht...as an sgian i am waiting for this epi more than i did for sam's realisation more than i waited for sajan's confession more than i waited for their date n more than i waited for thier first kiss.

Pls yashika don't make me cry all over again, till now I have not come out of the feeling, and you made me feel sad once again.

I agree with you word 2 word. Yes as you have said tomorrow is the biggest day in the history of MJHT.

Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
diya.......beautifully written👏shud i add nethng?hats off to SANAYA.man she rocks....she rocks to the core.every emotion was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!just too perfect....but u knw diya i am actually happy with the track..as in not the bullet shoot thing but d SaJan track...yest 4 d 1st time i felt they had sum sensible talk...sensible mature talk about their future...4 d 1st time i felt that they were so into a relationship.even MOHIT was freakin awesum expressin his state of disagreement and shock.his disagreement on marriage and his shock o how gunjan came up with the proposal of marriage and thank god CVs did not drag the track i mean gunjan being shot,she is hospitalized and then later samrat coming to know from nupur or dia that gunjan was expecting him 2 propose her.

and that is the reason i adore these two so much.such straight talks which r just out of their hearts.awww i just adored this diya..."main shaadi pe vishwaas nahin karta"....."lekin tum mujhpe vishwaas karte ho na"..aww🤗gunjan tryin her level best to convince samrat...and there was one more dialogue diya....."tum kya isi waqt shaadi karna chaahti ho?"...."baat aaj abhi isi waqt ka nahin hai samrat.....baat hai humaari zindagi ki" and one more gunjan's dialogue which out spoke everything was "aur mera kya?main toh shaadi pe vishwaas karti hoon samrat"🤗i felt like going and giving her a big JKJ...i felt she was so left out when she said aur mera kya?at that moment i felt gunjan had thebiggest heartbreak...gunjan trusted him so much and with that trust she went on with him...and the physical intimacy...its all because with that...and now she was shattered thinkin how will she manage her whole life.....without marrying him how will she survive.....cuz society and she herself believe in marriage...
i think yest epi expect that last scene was the finest epi post-confession😳

PS: just popped in and saw ur post...so commented....now need 2 go........and yes.....*shouts out mads's and kavs's names*.........i will surely edit my RESERVED posts...thot i will give it a lil time space..........once the hospi track starts i will comment 2 make my mood and the general moos lite..........SHOLLY😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH MAN

DIYA

ALLI CAN DO IS THIS

🤗
🤗

U U I DUNNO...CAN'T SAY A THING...that last line SHIT...KILLED ME DIYA..KILLED ME.....I LOVE YOU DIYA SO SO SOOOO DO..🤗🤗🤗
Iqraimran thumbnail
nice post....i have no words to post...still in pain
Aabha.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Valentine's day. Her dreams crashed against his beliefs ... and broke. On a night when lovers come together, his words of love put miles between them. Long before that bullet broke her body, her heart had broken in grieving for her dreams.

now that was just 4 me 2 digest....digest everything what happened yest.....y d hell do i fail 2 realize that SG r just fictional characters and MoNaya just portray the role.......SHIT...everytime...everytime they manage 2 make me cry or smile with their outstanding performance...this reminds me of the old days diya....how raw mohit's acting...and look at him now....JEEZ....what a change...what a change man!!! SPLENDID...and SANAYA.....shit....these people r one of teh most deserving actors in telly😳

poor gunjan...she had thought 4 ever and ever officially she would b samrat's chashmish....forever she cud b his...but alas all her dreams just broke like how a glass breaks into pieces..u knw diya..at that moment when she walks away after their talk i felt like going her hugging her tightly and say....all is gonna b 5ne..

@bold diya please dont post such poignant sentences which will break our hearts
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
diya...who the HELL asked u to b such a GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL writer huh ?? jus who who who ??!!! 🤗🤗🤗

even after being out of the incoherent mode I cannot go into the analysing mode..coz shit everytime I do cum here and read ur post I m at a loss for words and choked soo soo much ki I end up jus "LIKE"ing posts ...

I guess this is the first time EVER tht it has happ to me wit SaJan ... even 12 hrs after their scene I cannot...jus CANNOT find words enuf...tht wil make justice...to even BEGIN to express what they made me feel yest ...
Aabha.M thumbnail
maddy.......ur SG avi🤪

u pple na😡born 2 kill pple🤪
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Diya hon somehow last night i was repeatedly disturbed cause of some darn calls & then a mail i had 2 make so wasnt able 2 watch d episode properly yet in bits & parts was moved hence made my 2 cents of dumb analysis

but gosh saw it now on YT & was moved 2 tears esp when Gunji says kya tum mujhse shaadi nahi karoge ? 😭😭😭

oh d words u have written Long before that bullet broke her body, her heart had broken in grieving for her dreams. are so heart piercing now 😭😭😭

man Diya if we r soo shaken as of now come tomorrow when we'll finally see Sam react & her in his arms like d promo & precap thinking she's breathing her last & not wanting 2 let go off him as she feels if not a life with him then at least death in his arms is d least she could have

that if her dreams of being forever with him cant be real then so be it a life where she cant have him is worse then d death that can come in his arms with him d last face her eyes see a welcome relief

Diya i dunno what will become of us tomorrow hon ?

Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aabha_monaya

maddy.......ur SG avi🤪

u pple na😡born 2 kill pple🤪

lol..abha all the credit goes to navs ... 😳😳😳 uska avi hain 😳😳😳