Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens1981 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey yashi sweetheart be positive dear....as i told u earlier this track will for sure be emotional but one that we will come to love n cherish for a long time.....am sure u know that love is not all about cute lil moments, passionate scenes, adorable pranks, stolen precious moments, romantic outings, luv is most above being there for d one u luv unconditionally in d most testing times n to be source of inspiration to fight d testing tiumes to emerge succesfully from d tough times, more stroner, more bonded n most of all with a beautiful hope of living a better tomorrow ....n such an unconditional love can never come to d fore until its tested....when v have seen d happy times n enjoyed them them happily, now is d time to live thru this beautiful; moment of intense realisation together with our januable jodi by end of which v wil all for sure be happy....n rem pain of a loved one hurts u but always takes u one step closer to them n helps u bond more beautifully with them ..... 😊
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
ohhhh end of epsiode is sooooooooo touching.......it full of tears i feel raelly bad....but i excited for this new sajan track