Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

All four not only leads but Supporting actors. - Page 3

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by-smitha80

If I see one little glimpse of anything from Ragini apart from anger,obsession or indifference I would def start believing lol and until then its better to be sceptic lest they show she saying sorry or both saying sorry and hugging as if everything's all right in the world!

I am sure she won't let you down................if you love her character then believe in her character as well.................I can't change your POV and I don't want to either.........but hopefully you start seeing the positives in the current track
Edited by taral83 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-taral83

With the current situation where Sadhna is going to take part in the dance contest and not Ragini....debating about lead characters and their importance has led to hurtful words. I would like to share some words of wisdom from Rajanji's blog, something he wrote himself.........and maybe this will calm down everyone's accusing him and other character in the serial of taking away importance and screen time from other character...........I have said this in other topics also.........We all need to remember that they are all leads................they all have special parts and complete BIDAAI as a whole............so stop the debating that Ragini is put on the sideline...its not true....instead her character is not required in the current script.......but she does have a major role....and soon will come to the forefront.........

"And now a topic I have been noticing lately -  that of the resentment many have towards the couples of the show.  I have been a bit disappointed in the last few days with the comments on the blog.  It's a blog buddies, not a battlefield!  You are all welcome to voice your opinions but please don't be negatively aggressive and have futile debates.  Its fine to express a point of view but please don't debate over comments as everyone has the freedom of expression.  I have noticed the debate between Parul-Kinshuk Jodi fans and Sara-Angad jodi fans.  One point I want to make clear is that all four of these actors have contributed equally and are responsible for the success of the show collectively as a team.   Ragini and Ranvir's love story is incomplete without Sadhna and Alekh and visa versa.  There is no scope for politics amongst them and I am proud to say that all the artists share a healthy chemistry and are a dedicated team together!  The importance of certain characters may get side lined due to the demands of the script but please don't get upset.  Each character ultimately does get their due space ultimately in the entire script of the show!  If you fight on behalf on one couple against the other couple, then sorry to say, but then you're not a part of Bidaai!"
~Rajan Shahi.

So if your a part of Bidaai.....please stop all this non-sense fighting and enjoy such a wonderful show.....which we don't get much of now a days on television. In all this debating we are missing the real essence of this show.........😊

Exactly.........all four are leads and if you could put it different way then all four are supporting actors, supporting eachother when one is the focus of  on-going track.
I am proud to be a BIDAAIAN!!!!!!!!😊
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Burnt too many times I guess to actually believe in now!I guess its just waiting game to see whether the scale is going higher or down.~fingers crossed~
Purehearts thumbnail
Guys we need to also remember, that if Bidaai story was written to satisfy a certain fan group then Bidaai would not have been popular to this extent or probably would have gone off-air by now.
So lets enjoy as the CT,s unfold their story.
taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Purehearts

Guys we need to also remember, that if Bidaai story was written to satisfy a certain fan group then Bidaai would not have been popular to this extent or probably would have gone off-air by now.
So lets enjoy as the CT,s unfold their story.

Very true............It has been equally shared..........because its a story about all four not just two.........
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I toh strongly agree
because if there was no part there will be no whole..
thanks for the post buddy
taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ShanooBaby

I toh strongly agree

because if there was no part there will be no whole..
thanks for the post buddy

Just like this forum.............many parts are missing..........hence this forum can not be a whole........so let try our best and become a team................again
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow..Hats off to you guys for still having some sort of hope from the CT's regarding Ragini! Her character has been ruined the very most!

Unfortunately, my hopes when it comes to Ragini have been dashed so many times in the past year with every single track that I'd rather not hope when it comes to Ragini.

But I agree that its not Sadhna's fault if she gets the chance to be great again and again while Ragini never gets that chance.

In Bidaai, the key word is "balance"--since Ragvir wedding, that word has disappeared into thin air.

Also, during the mystery track, when Ranvir started acting weird, his character was redeemed within 2 months at the most, I think, but here Ragini's degradation has been going on for 3-4 months with no redemption in sight.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i once started a topic in which i tried discussing that no one is the lead and the characters are doing what the script demands and there is no number one actor , all are equally important to the show.....but immediately that topic got bashed because it seemed to some people that iwas on sadis side.....and topic got closed.....so its sad ...people again i say .....i like all the characters ....even naveen.....everyone has a role to play.....u might even say that on some days mamaji is the lead and the rest are support....story keeps changing.....the actors do what there roles demand....they dont have to be in every episode just for the fans.....in a amitabh movie is he in every single frame.?....no....as the situation arises he is brought back to the scene....so i hope we can have healthier debates next time and not be forced to always agree with your opinion....thank u....peace.
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a very good topic and the discussions are going on well..it is a request for all the members who participated in this thread, to post in RS blog, and request equal footage and balance in the show. Since I like both jodis it is impossible enjoy either one of them when the other is not treated fairly. Please be a true Bidaaian and request footage from all four leads.

Bini