Pavitra Rishta

Tarun Manavs Best Friend not there in SAKHARPUDA

armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys where is tarun manavs best friend? he is not present in his sakharpuda. why?

please give ur comments will he be there during marriage day when there will be twist reality coming out or ArMan reunion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tarun is so sweet . Good he was not there .
Tanyaz thumbnail
I wish he was Archu's guy instead of that Manav .
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh really he wasn't?maybe he didn't want to come since he thinks that Manav is wrong OR Manav didn't tell him about it so that Tarun doesn't argue with him like he did after the sindoor disaster.the other possibilty is that he didn't have time to tell him since Maha Girish-ji said that the engagement has to take place "today".
but maybe the CVs forgot about Tarun who knows
Edited by layna - 14 years ago
armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: layna

oh really he wasn't?maybe he didn't want to come since he thinks that Manav is wrong OR Manav didn't tell him about it so that Tarun doesn't argue with him like he did after the sindoor disaster.the other possibilty is that he didn't have time to tell him since Maha Girish-ji said that the engagement has to take place "today".
but maybe the CVs forgot about Tarun who knows

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the Deshmukh family didn't want anyone outside in their chawl to know this...
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I wish he was Archu's guy instead of that Manav .

Well well, this is a good idea : let manav have Shravani and Tarun turning to Archana, and see how Manav might deal with it....

ok creatives, time to take this one if your reading...
Tanyaz thumbnail
No bad idea . If there has to be someone , it should be someone who has nothing to do with Manav .
Doesn't have to be some hot looking dude . Just a simple lovable guy and he must have a nice mum .
More important than a guy is that I want Archu to do well in her career .I don't want her to feel worthless the way she is made to believe these days .
gaurimisha thumbnail

The CRs didnt have Tarun during the engagement bcoz he surely would have stopped it,had he been there.

Archu cud stop varshu n vaishali but she cudnt have stopped tarun...All prob wud have been solved...how will the story move forward yaar if such sensible things start happening in the show?😆

There wasnt ne point in hiding this engagement thing from Tarun as he knows everything abt shravani n manav already
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think he can stop the engagement......