mai calling damini ji........

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
lo ji,,,,they again made us fool,,,,this mai...........................she didnt tell what she should,,aur jo btaya????ichha nokarani ki beti ha,,,,

what a lady,,,her another son has fall in love with ichha and she is still struck in thakurism,,,and ,the dhongi baba got another bhagat,,,,,vansh singh bundela,,,,pyar ichha se kerta hai per baat bhabhi ki ki sunta ha,,,,,

actually tapu is bagpiper in this show every character follows her beats,,,,,but i really love her words that soon she'll be the guest of ichha in this house,,,GOD plss grant her  wish

and is veer not allowed to come his bhaiyya's room during painting session???mai came,,,, dhodh wali came,,oh i mean tapu came,,but not veer,,,,,what if veer come and see bhaiyya being picasso and painting ichha????

and in the precape,,mai is asking for ichha hand ,saying damini ji.....................oh,,let me breath oh,,ok

and the match makerherself sitting next to the mai,,,and every body is giving expressions as tapu is asking ichha's hand for her husband,,,oh,,,,but i m sure when they'll come to know abt the truth they'll do the same that veer's dadda ji did to jogi and co....in addition jogi should free his dogs (if available) on these guests,,,,,,,and ammo should deep fry tapu for playing with her duaghter's life,,,,

Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbyforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

lo ji,,,,they again made us fool,,,,this mai...........................she didnt tell what she should,,aur jo btaya????ichha nokarani ki beti ha,,,,her another son has fall in love with ichha and she is still struck in thakurism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
the dhongi baba got another bhagat,,,,,vansh singh bundela,,,,pyar ichha se kerta hai per baat bhabhi ki ki sunta ha,,,,,

actually tapu is bagpiper in this show every character follows her beats,,,,,but i really love her words that soon she'll be the guest of ichha in this house,,,GOD plss grant her  wish

and is veer not allowed to come his bhaiyya's room during painting session???mai came dhodh wali came,,oh i mean tapu came,,but not veer,,,,,what if veer come and see bhaiyya being picasso and painting ichha????

and in the precape,,mai is begging for ichha,saying damini ji.......................oh,,let me breath oh,,ok

and the match maker herself sitting next to the mai,,,and every body is giving expressions as tapu is asking ichha's hand for her husband,,,oh,,,,but i m sure when they'll come to know abt the truth they'll do the same that veer's dadda ji did to jogi and co....in addition jogi should free his dogs (if available) on these guests,,,,,,,and ammo should deep fry tapu for playing with her duaghter's life,,,,

Haaaaa!!!!!!!  Yes, Taps should be Barbequed  for Sundays Chicken RoastπŸ˜ƒ

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the suggestion boby,,, i'll give that  to ammo...
shivani9 thumbnail
heyy..thts a nice idea to barbeque...but whoz gg 2 eat tht evil meat...πŸ˜†..lions and tigers...i guess they wud refuse 2 even smell her....
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
isse kehte hain jaroorat pe gadhe ko baap banaana....kyun Damini ji?
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great idea shonnu
i really doubt its vansh who over heard veer - ichaa exchange
he is trying to find out the truth
he is acting like he doesnt know anything
after watching yesterday's episode i realy want to put some clothes
on that witch's mouth
when she will keep her mouth shut
everyday comes with lot of lies ,expressions and makeups

vijaya_ls thumbnail
till the last moment veer will not that know  his "bhabhiji " is  icchaji...
and doesnt tap worry about the consequences..
she will be deepfryed + butchered by all for playing with everybody's life ..

but still then icchaji will say "tappu main tujhse .... tu jo bhi karegi mere acche ke liye karegi "
dont jogi and co have brains ... at all - blindly believing taps ...of course not.
and what will mai say to her V2's - each one will think he is the one who is getting married ..πŸ˜†
this show is  just like another comedy circus  !!!πŸ˜†

Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think tappu is trapping everyone to thinking that mai has got veer's rishta....And only after marriage all will cum to know that its vansh who's rishta had cum and who has got married to iccha...
vijaya_ls thumbnail
so this time the dulha will be in ghoonghat ...πŸ˜†
even then wont everybody be bothered about  veer is ..just like everybody was bothered about taps during the 1st wedding πŸ˜‰
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dulha will be in the Sehra.....and if Veer comes to know about Vansh's feeling....M sure he will back off thinking that Iccha knowingly agreed to marry Vansh !!