shashank always crying?

rose1982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why is shashank always crying?? and sad?? wth...he doesnt deserve a smile on his face...all i see is cryign shashank....aur mujboor shashank......this is getting onmy nerves now...now he will be crying coz he will think prats is married ......there is so much crying in this show....already the story is so tragic....and they are making it more tragic..by showing heart breaking romance..instead of showing little humour and happy romantic stories...they are showing that these siblings are just going through badin their lives.....esp prats.....we havent seen anything good in her life...wth ekta...absurd show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose1982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess due to sumo's absence creatives thought it would be good if shashank can cry more...so we wont miss sumo "cry baby"....shashank is a good friend...playing sumo's duty......sumo was such a cry baby....maybe should would be appear.....coz ekta knows how to bring dead back  or maybe she will appear after hearing all is going good between prasha........Edited by rose1982 - 14 years ago
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh they prasha has roles reversal pratz smiling now all the time n shank crying.. looks like shank is the one who is mostly sad n deeply in luv with pratz.. n he still thinks cause of him sumo is dead.. well yeh after living with the same family it will be toture for him thinking the youngest of the family is dead cause of him... everyday.. but i agree the story was tragic frm the begining thats why it doesnt attract lots of viewers.. if it had some little fun love kind then they would had lots of viwers coming along.. both arnak n prasha im talking here n also mired n aziz n devika.. why so much twist in their life lol
nikita_88 thumbnail
Its ok, don't be too shocked thats what happens to all BT males, they all get sad and depressed from happy go lucky guys whilst the women go from being all sad and alone to happy and then they blame the guy for ruining their happiness 😡!!! Its an old BT formula you can see it from KGGK, KZK, Kasturi, Kayamath, KDMHMD, TSPLS!! 😆