Pavitra Rishta

Kadoos Manav ya the lovable Manav!!!!!

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its question time again, i have been reading lot of post on Manav being the bewaffa sanam.
But after watching today's show i want to ask a simple question still you feel that Manav is heartless, and dosen't love Archana.😛
@Kool and @Tanyaz,
He loves her mann to eternity and beyond, look at how well he was taking care of her.
That defines any logic behind any doubt i say this i am for Manav, for thy he loves Archana.😳
If he dosen't love her and has turned his love towards Shravani he won't do what he his doing today.
The amazing part which only can happen in Pavitra rishta is the million dollar question.
Will he won't he fill Archana's maang!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muneera19 thumbnail
He will definitely fill her manng! no doubt!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok, if he fills her maang tomorrow then maybe  I will call him a little less unfair ( he  still is a very unfair man where his wife is concerned ) , than what I thought he was .
Look, the way I see it , even if he has promised marriage to Shravani , even his mom's Girish's wishes ....he cannot deny the fact that Archana is his legally wedded wife .
This whole sindoor and mangalutar belongs to her and only her .
It was shameful that he put it on another woman 's maang , it was shameful that Shravani walked away with Archu's mangalsutar in front of him and he could not stop it .

Whatever his responsibilities, he has to give Archana what is rightfully hers , the sindoor .
But what I would love to see is Archana denying him the right to put the sindoor on her . She can say , fine  I won't do the puja but you are not filling my maang as you did this act with another woman only a few days ago .
Spartacus thumbnail
@Tanyaz,

I have a question i agree to what u have said to an extent.
But did u find the love for Archana from Manav.
Or still you have any doubt regarding his love for Archana.
He was so damn caring buddy,
Loved that my Manav doing so many things so caringly he took her to the temple.
its all love!!!!!!!!!
I am on cloud 9................
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whatever his responsibilities, he has to give Archana what is rightfully hers , the sindoor .

But what I would love to see is Archana denying him the right to put the sindoor on her . She can say , fine I won't do the puja but you are not filling my maang as you did this act with another woman only a few days ago .
[/QUOTE]

You said it boss . Hats off to u . Archana shud push away that sindoor . Akash , u got my answer . Rest of comments reserved for special post tomorrow after seeing if he fills sindoor or no . 😊
Spartacus thumbnail
Hopefully Archana should be in a dilema of sorts.
Lets wait and watch, PR just rocks only for these reasons.
I think this sindoor thing is a li'l overrated .......We all know for certain that Manav loves Archana.......whether in tom' ep he puts sindoor in her maang or not......quite insignificant really .....infact I think Manav is in a sindoor filling spree so far 2 down how many more?😆
Spartacus thumbnail
Sindoor is just part and parcel of life.
Down south its no such big deal, its the mangalsutra.
Thats what it counts, if he goes ahead with the magalsutra then Manav and Archana's PR is in big big trouble.

Till then i am enjoying the tussle b/w Gharwali and Bharwali.......
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Akash ,
Ok I will be honest .
Him bringing her to the mandir was an act of insaniyat .
but when she herslef said ' no to goin up , even then he said ' No , you come with me ....and when she fell he put his arm around her just like any husband would do ....that was definitely act of love .
He didn't have to do that ...

I give him credit for that much ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This scene (putting sindoor and  mangalsutra)  might reveal what Savitha did with Archana 's mangalsutra in the past.........
Yes down south mangalsutra is more important than sindoor..... women consider it as a sacred one..
Edited by hari.01 - 14 years ago