Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Taz: Ahh we do get mangoes here! And now I'm craving for one. Dammit. And yeah Preet was just...something totally special...😍

@ Tasha: Yes!! Although considering the first Meet scene I watched was when Preet took Meher to a restaurant because he hadn't taken her out since they got married and then they ran into Maya and Harman and what was I saying? Oh yeah. Considering the first Meet scene I watched was that, you'll...probably be on your own for a while...😳 But I shall help whenever I can! :D

_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

congratz on the 2nd thread πŸ‘

i can't tell u how much i miss MEET!!!
I just wish they come back together in an another show. i dunt watch PR b/c i can't see Preet/Sushant with any1 else but Meher/Vaishali 😭

Hopefully in the future we'll see this AMAZING couple bac on screen one more time making us fall in love with them again!!😊😊

MEET4EVER!!!
Edited by s3exicuti4lyfe - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys, if you wanna knw the episodes in which they showed Meet, I can help you from the first one to the last one, even the small glimpses .. I noted all the episodes/dates on a sheet of paper which I hide under my pillow coz I watch sum Meet scenes b4 sleeping 🀣 see my crazziness !!
anyways we can start from their wedding which was on december 2nd, '08 .. the day they became Meet 😍

Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
sourpuss thumbnail
😲 OMG Taz. YES!!! I for one would LOVE to see the scenes so I can go see all their epis! 😍 I love you Taz!! *hugs*
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no start from the rain hug! sept 25th hehe
LotusPetals thumbnail
@Bhav .. Love you too grl !! πŸ€—but don't miss the Preet-Mehr scenes too ( that was b4 their marriage πŸ˜† )

@Tasha .. okay for the rain hug, but at that time they weren't Meet yet .. still ok ? 😳
LVraaz thumbnail
awwwww tashaaaaa sec thread for MEETT??!!haiye haiyeeeeee mein marjaaaniii....marjaawaan....tashaaaaaa loveeee youuuuhhhh!!update fasttt... yes missing them but tension nott..they will be back very sooon!! πŸ˜‰ 😍 😳
LotusPetals thumbnail
Allu, have a teaspoon sugar πŸ˜†
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyz frndzz..
on thes sets of kis desh during preet meherz wedding...

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanksssss a lottt cutemeher!!such a lovely segment!!i never saw it b4. i wish it had more meetπŸ˜”

is sushant eating laddoo or something at 2:41?πŸ˜†

oh hi everyone!!πŸ˜†